Any benefits in antibiotics

georgegeorgia

On 9/27/2024 at 5:25 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Doxycycline 200mg can be taken post sex, gives pretty good protection against Chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis. It's called DoxyPEP, google it

you need to start hanging out with a higher class of women.

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

like who? don't forget many guys wives and girlfriends have secret thai boyfriends, how about yours?

I wouldn't call them higher class if this is what they are doing. To each his own. As they say in Thailand Up To You.

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

like who? don't forget many guys wives and girlfriends have secret thai boyfriends, how about yours?

I'm happy just to get my turn!

No need for further thought required on the matter.

Back on topic,

I find it very convenient in Thailand to be able to buy antibiotics without the 1-2 week delays we are forced to suffer in the west. The quicker you can take the medicine, the easier it is to treat the problem.

Edited by BritManToo

1 hour ago, flexomike said:

you need to start hanging out with a higher class of women.

Doesn't matter what class they are, they'll all bang other guys if presented with the opportunity. It's in their genetic programming, same as us.

Think this is more a community pub topic than health and medicine.

Edited by BritManToo

46 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Jealous of men who can find a normal woman instead of having to purchase them. Assuming what others have, do, or what their wives or girlfriends do is a pretty ignorant assumption. Again, since you're once again missing the point. You do not know what anyone on this earth does unless you live with them 24/7, and your statements sound like they are coming from a teenager. Your words , like always, show what you really are, and how you live your life and look at women. Having to take antibiotics to try and prevent a disease is a poor excuse for having un protected sex. You've stated, again, that you've gotten an STI from at least two girls, and then, again, obviously spread them around. It's best not to tell other men they're girlfriends or wives are cheating on them with Thai men, because it's obvious your reasoning behind that statement. 

14 hours ago, KannikaP said:

My goodness, we've gone a long way from taking ABs for a dose of the clap.

When I started this thread I wasn't thinking about sex antibiotics 

I was thinking more like the normal type Keflex , Doxycycline etc for things like urine infection or getting respiratory system illness etc 

Just now, BritManToo said:

Having invisible friends makes one mentally ill, which is not the same as stupid.

Tell that to the billions of believers, and tell that to God when you meet him, as we all will. Faith in something that is common sense doesn't make one mentally ill, but open minded enough to know the universe could not have come about from nothing.

9 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Doesn't matter what class they are, they'll all bang other guys if presented with the opportunity. It's in their genetic programming, same as us.

Which sounds like you think all women are loose whores, but they aren't. All women, especially pretty ones, have opportunities to have other men, but don't use those opportunities because that would make them tramps, which most don't want to be seen as. All men aren't players, narcissists, or users either. Just those that haven't been taught respect for females. If having multiple partners is in our genetic programming, why do up to 70% of men cheat and not 100%?Some boys never grow up.

Edited by fredwiggy

29 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Jealous of men who can find a normal woman instead of having to purchase them. Assuming what others have, do, or what their wives or girlfriends do is a pretty ignorant assumption. Again, since you're once again missing the point. You do not know what anyone on this earth does unless you live with them 24/7, and your statements sound like they are coming from a teenager. Your words , like always, show what you really are, and how you live your life and look at women. Having to take antibiotics to try and prevent a disease is a poor excuse for having un protected sex. You've stated, again, that you've gotten an STI from at least two girls, and then, again, obviously spread them around. It's best not to tell other men they're girlfriends or wives are cheating on them with Thai men, because it's obvious your reasoning behind that statement. 

Preach to someone else I'm not interested in your views.

My lawyer friend wanted to set me up with her 27yo lawyer friend last week,  i declined, not interested in a relationship, house, family etc

44 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Having invisible friends makes one mentally ill, which is not the same as stupid.

His posts indicate he is stupid and appears gullible too, religious types are the worse, so intolerant of others and so preachy