Billy Eilish's "Birds of a Feather" - is it better than anything by the Beatles?

Cameroni

16 minutes ago, NoDisplayName said:

No thank you.

An explanation of why Ofilli's poop-smeared Virgin Mary is important art wouldn't help me appreciate that either.

You seem to have an attitude that you don't want to be elevated by the sublime genius that is Billy Eilish. 

That's so sad.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, it is what it is said:

not a fan of the beatles, but, who? what?

Google Birds of a Feather by Billy Eilish, and get ready to have liquid MDMA course through your ears. The synapses of your brain will flash red with pleasure overloard. Just give it a try. 

Trust me.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Good gawd - it's a song. Different music moves people differently. Cryin'-in-yer-beer Country music makes me ill, others love it.

I got Rickrolled yesterday. THAT brought back fond memories!

This is not "a" song.

This is "the" song of 2024.

This Billy Eilish may be wrong in so many ways, but as a songwriter and singer, this is by far the best you can get at this point.

So original, playful, yet serious and substantive. And she can sing live. The harmonies. My God. Like getting high without Ecstasy.

Rickrolled is so playeeeed, btw, that's like 4 years ago.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cameroni said:

This is not "a" song.

This is "the" song of 2024.

This Billy Eilish may be wrong in so many ways, but as a songwriter and singer, this is by far the best you can get at this point.

So original, playful, yet serious and substantive. And she can sing live. The harmonies. My God. Like getting high without Ecstasy.

Rickrolled is so playeeeed, btw, that's like 4 years ago.

What part of "fond memory" did you miss? You remind me of my ex-wife, you're just looking for an argument. :crying: