Two Friends in Drunken Dispute: One Knocked Unconscious After Argument Turns Violent

Georgealbert

That Brit has just lost his job, his house and his freedom. Something to consider before getting unruly, the consequences can be just as bad as the prison sentence. Anyone see a go fund me for the lawyers fee coming.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Georgealbert said:

UPDATE

British man 29, kills pal 58, with fatal punch which smashed his head into pavement in drunken row outside Pattaya hotel.

IMG_6229.jpeg

The Australian tourist has now reportedly died , as reported in the international media, after smashing his head on the pavement from his British friend throwing a fatal punch.

The 58-year-old had been drinking beer with the Brit, 29, when they had a drunken row in front of their hotel in Pattaya.

The pair came to blows in the street on September 27 as locals watched. The Brit reportedly threw a punch that caused the Aussie to smash his head on the pavement.

Medics were called to the scene at around 04:30, where they found the Australian man on the ground with no pulse. They performed CPR and rushed him to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital, but they said he could not be revived.

Police Major Tanongsak Inphadung of the Pattaya City Police Station confirmed the Aussie's tragic death and identified his British pal as the suspect. He said: "The suspect still denies the charges, but he cannot contest this because we have complete evidence. We have security camera footage from the restaurant and four witnesses who drank together with them. The suspect was drunk at the time. We need to wait for the autopsy results to see if the deceased was also drunk, but he was seen drinking for hours before the incident."

Police requested the court to detain him at Pattaya Remand Prison. The suspect refused to say anything, even though we had an interpreter, and he will get a lawyer to defend the lawsuit.

The cause of death is still pending and the reason for their fight has not been clarified by officials.

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-10-01

news-footer-2.png

image.png

That happens when  you let in the riffraff from everywhere. 🥴

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

On 9/28/2024 at 5:12 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

About time, it's been only a couple of days since the last report of foreigners who are friends in a physical altercation on Soi Buakhou. 

Idiots. 

Quite so and its almost the start of high season so things are likely to get worse with more incidents similar to this!

2 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Unfortunately aggressive people again, that can´t control and refrain from impulse action. Totally unnecessary violence, when there is an option to just say F-O and go home, as it seems they had been drinking enough and can´t control their actions.

This never evdf happenned in the good old days ... everybody was chilled and mellow

hence to say i keep well away from touristy drinking areas nosasays. 

Never a day goes,by without inciddnce now,shame ....

• Confused 2
  • Agree 2

On 9/28/2024 at 6:42 AM, bkk6060 said:

Aussies seem to be very aggressive angry drunks.  Maybe try some weed instead.

Or an overdose.

Low class trash, a too large % of them. Ditto for Brits. Empathy zero. Next please.

Edited by Sandboxer
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

I just posted my opinion, which not warranted such response from you. How would it be if you just told your opinion about the news? Or maybe you should just go back under you rock.

So you are allowed an opinion on something, but someone else isnt allowed an opinion on your opinion?

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

23 minutes ago, outsidetrader said:

This never evdf happenned in the good old days ... everybody was chilled and mellow

hence to say i keep well away from touristy drinking areas nosasays. 

Never a day goes,by without inciddnce now,shame ....

No, they weren´t and we all now it. 🙂 

Yep, the best is to just find a spot in a beautiful and calm place, relax and drink what you like. Far too much unstable people around these days.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Oliver Holzerfilled said:

On behalf of the entire Aseannow community I thank you Gottfrid for your tireless service. 

It´s great that we found a self proclaimed leader on the forum. Now you can take care of all sheep. Hopefully you will not end up like Idi Amin, Hitler or Saddam.

• Confused 1

58 minutes ago, Mickboy said:

Whatever the argument you don't whack someone twice your age.

Would you have said "you don't whack someone half your age" if the Brit was the one who had been killed?

The correct answer is to never use violence to solve problems. 

• Like 1

When I was living in Germany I had a German tavern owner tell me "We like you Americans! You come in, get drunk, dance, sing and have a good time! The Brits we dont care for. They come here, drink, get drunk and FIGHT!!!".  Go figure...

• Haha 1

My 17-year-old American/Thai son will not let me take him near any venue where Brits are drinking and acting stupid. This includes most restaurants that also sport a bar.  The number of times he has witnessed violence or generally rude and out-of-order behavior is too much for him.  

I can't tell you how many times we have eaten outside where some disgusting lout sits next to us and lights up a fag.  We are never asked if it bothers us, and smoking isn't allowed where the lout is smoking.  They don't care. 

The venues I can take him to are dwindling.  I never took him to Walking Street, nor would I, but the fact that British men scare him means he shuns British Men. The reason for this is the reason for this thread.  

I'm not stirring up trouble, but I am telling you the truth. My son says the problem in Thailand is foreigners. He doesn't like it when I talk to foreigners here.  

This is just a truthful observation.  I cannot recount how many times there have been incidents close to us when we go out to eat. 

Edited by Gobbler
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Oliver Holzerfilled said:

Yet another brilliant insight from Gottfrid that none of us would have figured on our own.  On behalf of the entire Aseannow community I thank you Gottfrid for your tireless service. 

Could not of put it better. Lives his life posting negative comments everyday. What a sad/boring/bitter troll he is. 🤷🏼

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Gobbler said:

I'm not stirring up trouble, but I am telling you the truth. My son says the problem in Thailand is foreigners. He doesn't like it when I talk to foreigners here.  

You have a very clever son. 

I've been yelling it from the roof tops for years now. 

The only thing I dislike about Thailand are some of the foreigners. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Kebob Places and McDonald's are his gotos.  He would rather order delivery than sit at a nice restaurant and possibly deal with the British.  We had a favorite restaurant, but many times, some Brit man sitting by himself has inserted himself into our business or conversation. 

He never acknowledges them, and neither do I. 

With that said I've had many delightful conversation with British. But put a beer in hand and they become something else.

My son never wants me to speak English. I typically respond in Spanish now and pretend I haven't a clue what they say.

Edited by Gobbler
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Georgealbert said:

Police Major Tanongsak Inphadung of the Pattaya City Police Station confirmed the Aussie's tragic death and identified his British pal as the suspect. He said: "The suspect still denies the charges, but he cannot contest this because we have complete evidence. We have security camera footage from the restaurant and four witnesses who drank together with them. The suspect was drunk at the time. We need to wait for the autopsy results to see if the deceased was also drunk, but he was seen drinking for hours before the incident."

Manslaughter... enjoy your stay in jail.

• Thanks 1

Ignorant comments about my son notwithstanding, he knows how to take care of himself. It could be my son dead on the pavement if the situation had been different.  The Aussie could still be alive and my son dead if the Aussie fell on him.

Ignorant and filthy comments about my boy will dealt with swiftly.