I Voted Today

Yagoda

Just now, mdr224 said:

Seems like youre not really a results-oriented person. Perhaps if you were american youd prefer to vote for the woman of color who doesnt deserve to be there

Oh dear now Racism rears its ugly head, why does she not deserve to be there ?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Yes he did, the last one was in a live TV interview, and the one about drinking bleach was also live on TV.

Show us. Surely you have a video?

4 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Shes there because shes a woman of color. And thats it

Thats why she was picked per Joe. She wasnt picked because she was so competent, or such a great administrator, or an effective Senator, she was picked because she was "black" even though she is Jamaican/Indian. If anyone in this world represents the failure of DEI it his her. She has accomplished NOTHING in her career, unless you count turning SF into a crime ridden faeces encrusted hellhole.

Edited by Yagoda
  • Sad 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Trump didn't actually say that though. 

But, you can believe he said that if you want to believe it .

I seem to recall that it was Joe Biden telling lies about Trump and Biden made the false claim 

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/07/13/fact-check-did-trump-tell-people-to-drink-bleach-to-kill-coronavirus/113754708/

He was LIVE on TV even his medical experts standing behind him were visibly shocked, especially as he said can it not be injected under the skin. The Dr. Phil show where he babbles on about god saved him from assignation so he could save the world. :crazy: 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

He was LIVE on TV even his medical experts standing behind him were visibly shocked, especially as he said can it not be injected under the skin. The Dr. Phil show where he babbles on about god saved him from assignation so he could save the world. :crazy: 

Got it. No source. Hopefully somebody will report your posts.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

How does that make the world better, when/if he wouldn't help out, just proves what an Ahole he is. America had never won a war that it has started. 

Yeah because we are too busy winning the wars YOU started.

Wonder how your welfare state is gonna do when you have to drop 8 percent of your budget on the military.  Love your electric rates too. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Got it. No source. Hopefully somebody will report your posts.

Many sources but you can't find them, I watched it LIVE on TV if you don't believe me that its your problem not mine, I am not a liar, I have no reason to lie.

36 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

I believe God is on my side and would like him to join my government.......:crazy:

12 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

. The Dr. Phil show where he babbles on about god saved him from assignation so he could save the world. :crazy: 

You don't seem to know what Trump said .

Are you standing by your first claim ?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You don't seem to know what Trump said .

Are you standing by your first claim ?

Yes. When Covid started I watched him on TV and Recently on Dr. Phil, he's a nutjob.

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

Only a complete fool would vote for Harris.  

Compared to voting for the raping ,grifting ,conman ,lying orange scumbag,she is the only choice they have.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, theshu25 said:

Compared to voting for the raping ,grifting ,conman ,lying orange scumbag,she is the only choice they have.

Well thank god its not your choice. 

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

LOL, You have just shown that you do know how to copy and past links and post links 

I didn't consider a picture was a link, I thought a link was something you can click onto,

so now will somebody PLEASE upload the interview. 

4 minutes ago, theshu25 said:

At least she seem to have some intelligence, I'm off to eat some pets now, and hide any magnets out of the rain. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

At least she seem to have some intelligence, I'm off to eat some pets now, and hide any magnets out of the rain. 

I have recipes for Haitian Spicy Cat Stew if you are interested.

Hey, what do you call a Haitian immigrant with a cat? Well fed.

What do you call a Haitian with a cat and a dog?

>>>>

>>>>

A caterer

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You seem to be getting confused  , Trump didnt say that 

Listen to it again 

Still sounds to me like he is suggesting injecting disinfectant buy saying "what if"  and IMO anyone with a gram of brain would realize how idiotic it sounded.

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

I have recipes for Haitian Spicy Cat Stew if you are interested.

Hey, what do you call a Haitian immigrant with a cat? Well fed.

What do you call a Haitian with a cat and a dog?

>>>>

>>>>

A caterer

But what about my magnets I don't want to bring them out of the rain as they keep my gate open. 

1 minute ago, brianthainess said:

Still sounds to me like he is suggesting injecting disinfectant buy saying "what if"  and IMO anyone with a gram of brain would realize how idiotic it sounded.

Yes, but you said that Trump said to DRINK bleach and this is what I questioned .

Trump didn't  suggest drinking bleach 

18 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Yes, but you said that Trump said to DRINK bleach and this is what I questioned .

Trump didn't  suggest drinking bleach 

You didn't post the full vid did you.

57 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Yes. When Covid started I watched him on TV and Recently on Dr. Phil, he's a nutjob.

The covids comments were nutty, if you choose to spin it that way, but nothing like what you claim.

If you are unable to find a YouTube clip, you can do a googles for a transcript of the press conference.

Hint:  Get an actual transcript from either the White House or a legitimate press release, NOT an altered quote from the intertubes, and NOT an interview with Biden claiming his predecessor once told people to "inject a little bleach in your arm; it'd be all right."

"The truth is out there."