Trump Erupts in Incoherent Rants After New Court Brief Details How He ‘Resorted to Crimes’

earlinclaifornia

36 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Wow, the sheer brilliance needed to come up with something as profound and funny as this - mind-blowing!

Agreed. And clearly he is putting his time to good use as well.

A post contravening our Forum Rules has been removed:

28. You will not make changes to messages quoted from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. Do not shorten any post in a way that alters the context of the original post. Do not change the formatting of the post you are quoting.

A post with nothing other than trolling memes and a reply has been removed.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

Well I think this tells us everything we need to know about you. You are so far down the rabbit hole you’ll even defend Kim Jung-hyun in your “crusade” against MSM. 
So you don’t believe CNN when they said he tried to kill his sister but do you believe he got 18 hole in ones in one round of golf and can speak to dolphins?

no, i don't believe cnn when they claim he killed his sister TWICE, 2 separate occasions, do you?

so what do you actually know about Kim J that you didn't hear from western media?

what on earth are you talking about with regards to golf & dolphins? if that was a msm claim, do you seriously believe that was actually true? if so, you are making a fool of yourself by being so naive, 

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

no, i don't believe cnn when they claim he killed his sister TWICE, 2 separate occasions, do you?

so what do you actually know about Kim J that you didn't hear from western media?

what on earth are you talking about with regards to golf & dolphins? if that was a msm claim, do you seriously believe that was actually true? if so, you are making a fool of yourself by being so naive, 

If not western media what media? Russian? North Korean? Please tell us your conclusions - are they a happy and free people under a benevolent leader. Geez Frank. 

Back on topic one can only hope Trump  faces consequences for what he actually did. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

Oh for gods sake, I don't need western media to tell me about KJU. There are actual refugees who have escaped N. Korea who can testify to all the terrible things he has done to his people. Forced labour camps, whole families jailed because of the actions of one member, famine, rape, torture, murder and complete indoctrination.

The guy is a dictator of the highest order and the only naïve people regarding him seem to be you and Trump.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

If not western media what media? Russian? North Korean? Please tell us your conclusions - are they a happy and free people under a benevolent leader. Geez Frank. 

Back on topic one can only hope Trump  faces consequences for what he actually did. 

exactly, nobody really has facts from NK, so i question what i am told by the likes of bbc, cnn,  Reuters etc, nobody is reporting from there, but you accept it as fact, up to you, tell me what has NK done to affect your 75yrs of life?

5 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Oh for gods sake, I don't need western media to tell me about KJU. There are actual refugees who have escaped N. Korea who can testify to all the terrible things he has done to his people. Forced labour camps, whole families jailed because of the actions of one member, famine, rape, torture, murder and complete indoctrination.

The guy is a dictator of the highest order and the only naïve people regarding him seem to be you and Trump.

like who?, a few that got interviewed by msm, you gullible fool.  come on, tell me your sources of inside info of kim and NK?

Edited by frank83628

8 hours ago, Berkshire said:

So you worked with the guy?  Well you're one of the few who actually worked with Trump and still support him....5555

Yes very few people who have worked with Trump have actually gotten paid, so they tend to have ill feelings toward him after he's robbed them of their money. It's easier to make a fortune when you have no morality. 

23 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Trump backs out of "60 Minutes" interview after appearing "scattered" and incoherent in Wisconsin

""Where's my apology? They should apologize. They were wrong on everything. So I'd like to get an apology,” Trump said at a press conference in Milwaukee on Tuesday in which he repeatedly fumbled his words and showed signs of potential cognitive decline.

The 78-year-old first confused the leaders of North Korea and Iran, and then suggested that 34 soldiers who suffered traumatic brain injuries from an Iranian attack during his presidency were merely experiencing "headaches." 

As The Washington Post reported, Trump "was especially scattered and hard to follow" at Tuesday's event. Several of his remarks were unintelligible, including a claim that Democrats want to "keep Black and Hispanic children trapped in family government."

(more)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-backs-out-of-60-minutes-interview-after-appearing-scattered-and-incoherent-in-wisconsin/ar-AA1rANcy

They're eating the dogs they're eating the cats, they're stealing your pets. 

That one statement summarizes the entire Trump cognitive decline situation. It also summarizes how weak this man is, you give him a compliment and he loves you for life, you insult him and your enemy number one. 

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Yes very few people who have worked with Trump have actually gotten paid, so they tend to have ill feelings toward him after he's robbed them of their money. It's easier to make a fortune when you have no morality. 

and you know this personally, or just repeating something you heard? the latter i will bet 50,000thb on

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

and you know this personally, or just repeating something you heard? the latter i will bet 50,000thb on

I worked in commercial real estate in New York City in the 1980s and though I never worked with Trump directly I knew a lot of people who had direct dealings with the man, they all said the same thing, they all warned everyone to avoid working with him on any level. The same result always happened, he was always very predictable, stingy, and dishonest. And he preferred a lawsuit to paying his debt to a contractor. 

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I worked in commercial real estate in New York City in the 1980s and though I never worked with Trump directly I knew a lot of people who had direct dealings with the man, they all said the same thing, they all warned everyone to avoid working with him on any level. The same result always happened, he was always very predictable, stingy, and dishonest. And he preferred a lawsuit to paying his debt to a contractor. 

so, the latter, as i expected,  i will send my QR code for payment of the 50k.

The people who need to read the new  charges, won't and don't want to know.  They are in denial.

It's like what happens when ponzi or pyramid scheme participants are told that they have been participating in a fraud and that not only are they victims, but accomplices too because they recruited other participants.  They refuse to accept and then go into a defensive mode. It is only when they suffer personal loss that some begin to realize what happened. However, for many others, they don't get it or blame everyone else for their own stupidity.  We see it today with the cryptocurrency schemes that fall apart, like; Quadriga CX,  Terra-Luna, FTX,  or Metaverse Foreign Exchange (MTFE). It comes as no surprise to some people that Trump is now a supporter of cryptocurrency.

19 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

exactly, nobody really has facts from NK, so i question what i am told by the likes of bbc, cnn,  Reuters etc, nobody is reporting from there, but you accept it as fact, up to you, tell me what has NK done to affect your 75yrs of life?

Not 75 thanks. Captain Obvious says 'I think there is a multitude of media out there from a whole range of sources to paint a pretty good picture. ' Further he says 'Because something doesn't affect me in my every day life doesn't mean conclusions can't be drawn on the morality of it's leader and social structure'. 

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Not 75 thanks. Captain Obvious says 'I think there is a multitude of media out there from a whole range of sources to paint a pretty good picture. ' Further he says 'Because something doesn't affect me in my every day life doesn't mean conclusions can't be drawn on the morality of it's leader and social structure'. 

so thats a NO then!!
lots of outlets all reading from the same script, does that make it 'verified'? 

you are an msm sheep, no actual facts regarding NK, just unsubstantiated western media articles .. 

7 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

The people who need to read the new  charges, won't and don't want to know.  They are in denial.

It's like what happens when ponzi or pyramid scheme participants are told that they have been participating in a fraud and that not only are they victims, but accomplices too because they recruited other participants.  They refuse to accept and then go into a defensive mode. It is only when they suffer personal loss that some begin to realize what happened. However, for many others, they don't get it or blame everyone else for their own stupidity.  We see it today with the cryptocurrency schemes that fall apart, like; Quadriga CX,  Terra-Luna, FTX,  or Metaverse Foreign Exchange (MTFE). It comes as no surprise to some people that Trump is now a supporter of cryptocurrency.

you don't seem to realise you are actually gaslighting yourself in that whole post

4 hours ago, frank83628 said:

and what do you know of him outside what your western news has told you, is there any proof of the medias claims?  i seem to remember CNN headlines saying he's killed his sister...twice, and numerous other, you guys are so frekking gullible

Nobody is reporting from there, and if they were you'd be calling them liars. We'll done, you've covered all the bases.🤣

18 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

you don't seem to realise you are actually gaslighting yourself in that whole post

How does one actually gaslight oneself?

Maybe it's possible if you're down a rabbit hole and your mental farts have nowhere to go.

Get help Frank, get help!

27 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That link doesn't back up the claim 

Th claim was that he killed his sister and that link asks what happened to her 

as i said, you are free to google as much as you want, i do not believe the msm so not wasting my time searching for you. i can tell you it was said, maybe 2018, or whenever DJT was interacting with KJU. you know how the search function works