How do you pay?

Promptpay at the bottle shop and builder's merchant (and to our building contractor).

Truemoney at Lotus and Seven.

Local credit card at Makro, Homepro etc. etc.

Cash for the maid and gardener.

• Like 1

Me ... cash only

Wife ... cash & transfer (bank app), no 3rd party apps

@ EV CS ... via app wallet, or CC, and bank transfer

depending on vendor, some one pay type, some all

I use cash when I'm out and about (pubs, bars, 711 etc.)

Banking app for condo fees, electricity bill, phone bill.

Credit card for internet purchases.

No way they can get rid of cash here. With the sex industry, corruption, tax evasion etc. there is no way the authorities would do it, since they benefit the most from the aforementioned things being off the radar. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

What the f-k is wrong with you? Why would I have 10k baht in wallet for ladyboys of other sexual services? Are you basing that on your own preferences?

I was thinking, when you are out and maybe meet friends, and wish to go eat together, or goes in to a shop and see something you like to have in home. You know, what I think. If you really slow down you sexual frustration, and overflow of testosterones. Just maybe, you can also see outside the sex-tourists eyes. Or, just maybe, you are incapable of that. Anyway, I feel sorry for you, that such a comment was the first that hit your main frame.

WOW, so triggered. Well, that confirms what bob smith told me. Not surprised actually.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

WOW, so triggered. Well, that confirms what bob smith told me. Not surprised actually.

Can you please explain what you are doing? Are you jerking off at the same time, and it´s your way to get satisfied? First you are accusing me of walking with 10k baht in pocket for my need to have threesome with LB´s. When you get a reaction out of that, post something silly as above.

Just go check your mental health.

49 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Are you jerking off at the same time, and it´s your way to get satisfied?

It's very kind of you to offer me to join your tranny-trio, but it's not really my thing. What was it that Bob used to call you by? Was it Gayfiddle?

I pay for just about anything using the seller's QR code.

At 7/11 I use True Money wallet, and for small items like a bottle of water I carry some coins.

My foreign cc only for car rental, and my Thai dc for many online items. Money for my gf I transfer using the bank app.

1 hour ago, RSD1 said:

It's very kind of you to offer me to join your tranny-trio, but it's not really my thing. What was it that Bob used to call you by? Was it Gayfiddle?

Please finish Kindergarten before posting more.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RSD1 said:

Nah, your idol called my Gottfiddle, but you are soo stuck on the gay stuff so you can´t remember that.

14 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Nah, your idol called my Gottfiddle, but you are soo stuck on the gay stuff so you can´t remember that.

Gay for pay is ok Gayfiddler, but you will need more than 10K Baht if you want me to join your tranny-trio. Sorry, no QR code payment accepted. Cash only. 

4 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Gay for pay is ok Gayfiddler, but you will need more than 10K Baht if you want me to join your tranny-trio. Sorry, no QR code payment accepted. Cash only. 

You have vivid fantasies. Maybe even hallucinations, but please don´t include me in your world.

Edited by Gottfrid