Israel Bans U.N. Chief António Guterres Amid Escalating Tensions

Social Media

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Woman and Children again , once again a pro Palestinian going  on about Woman and Children .

Why are you guys so interested in Children ?

We are weird creatures who think children are innocent and shouldnt be targeted.  Thats strange to psychopaths it seems.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

We are weird creatures who think children are innocent and shouldnt be targeted.  Thats strange to psychopaths it seems.

No, the Palestinians  play on Westerners compassion for Children and their instinct to help Children .

Palestinians use children as human shields to commit terror attacks , firing rockets from schools and hospitals and when those schools and hospitals get hit with return fire , the Palestinians carry their dead children out like trophies , parading them around like they've just won something .

Terrible that Palestinians are using their own children as human shields and thus forcing the IDF to bomb them 

• Agree 1

58 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

By that definition Palestinians have a right to protect themselves, even destroying IDF.

Good luck with that. Indeed. That is what Israel wants. So they can f..k up Hamas and Hezbollah once and for all. The fact that you think they can destroy the IDF shows you don't know what you are talking about. Must be hard being an antisemite and watching your side get obliterated! 555

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Social Media said:

United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres

He maybe the most useless UN S-G since the beginning of the useless UN. The UN base should be on Majuro Atoll in the Marshall archipelago and kept away from civilization.

6 hours ago, john donson said:

was the exploding pagers not a planned terrorist attack ?

A terrorist attach on terrorists. haha. Think you're mixed up a little! It was an attach on terrorists.

The camel's back is finally broken. It's time to rid the world of these animals who want the extinction of Israel.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Here's an idea, expell every single Israeli diplomat and embassador from all the nations in the world, stop supporting Israel in any way, shape or form, including money and arms deliveries, place international sanctions on them and let them fend for themselves and watch them be gone from the face of the earth within 6 months. They're behaving like sulking little children! 

Israel reminds me a little bit of Thailand, they're constantly pretending to be a democracy and yet they behave in the exact opposite manner, when it comes to criticism of the government and criticism of policy. If anything Thailand is infinitely more tolerant than Israel.

If you don't love us, if you don't agree with everything we do, we despise you. There are no gray areas, it's all black and white with Israel. 

They could not possibly be more wrong if they think escalating the war in the region is going to solve anything. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

50 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

Here's an idea, expell every single Israeli diplomat and embassador from all the nations in the world, stop supporting Israel in any way, shape or form, including money and arms deliveries, place international sanctions on them and let them fend for themselves and watch them be gone from the face of the earth within 6 months. They're behaving like sulking little children! 

deleted

Edited by Nick Carter icp

11 hours ago, CharlieKo said:

Good luck with that. Indeed. That is what Israel wants. So they can f..k up Hamas and Hezbollah once and for all. The fact that you think they can destroy the IDF shows you don't know what you are talking about. Must be hard being an antisemite and watching your side get obliterated! 555

Must be hard not being able to comprehend what is written. I never said they could destroy the IDF, only that by the definition they have the right to try.

Anti semite, LOL. That pathetic attempt to cancel me doesn't work any more, and you can't quote a single post from me saying I don't like Jews.

You appear to find satisfaction in the obliteration of an entire community, which I find very sad.

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Israel reminds me a little bit of Thailand, they're constantly pretending to be a democracy and yet they behave in the exact opposite manner, when it comes to criticism of the government and criticism of policy. If anything Thailand is infinitely more tolerant than Israel.

If you don't love us, if you don't agree with everything we do, we despise you. There are no gray areas, it's all black and white with Israel. 

They could not possibly be more wrong if they think escalating the war in the region is going to solve anything. 

I guess there are some things on which we see the same way.

10 hours ago, 300sd said:

A terrorist attach on terrorists. haha. Think you're mixed up a little! It was an attach on terrorists.

The camel's back is finally broken. It's time to rid the world of these animals who want the extinction of Israel.

That language is similar to that heard in a certain European country in the 1930s, and it didn't work out very well for them either.