New ‘Dee-Delivery’ regulation to combat COD fraud epidemic

snoop1130

8 minutes ago, Dan O said:

I'm loving fine right now and messed nothing up. I asked a question and now apparently live rent free in your head. Deflecting as usual. Don't get so triggered over your small error, its not good for your health. 

Point out the error.

1 hour ago, Dan O said:

Can't let it go can you? Hahaha.  Go back and read what you wrote, its your post. 

Exactly, that´s what I thought would be your answer. So, you had nothing to come with, then, right?

27 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Exactly, that´s what I thought would be your answer. So, you had nothing to come with, then, right?

Don't need to come with anything. I already said what I thought and you acknowledge the issue so not sure what your on about. Just wanna hear yourself talk I guess. You have a great day now 

16 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Don't need to come with anything. I already said what I thought and you acknowledge the issue so not sure what your on about. Just wanna hear yourself talk I guess. You have a great day now 

So, you had nothing! Just admit now. It´s good for you.

You already admitted the issue in your first reply that was way overly long winded and unnecessary and you've been milking your position on every reply since. If your not smart enough to know what you wrote and then admitted then my grandmother was right. You can't argue with stupid