Thai visa agencies offer hassle-free DTV applications

webfact

The DTV visa agencies will also register Tax Identification Numbers for all the new folks who will need to start paying tax on their worldwide income as tax residents of Thailand?

Asking for a friend.

Edited by ChasingTheSun
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Visa agencies in Thailand are stepping in to simplify the Destination Thailand Visa (DTV) application process, helping applicants navigate the often complex bureaucracy of Thai embassies.

More strings attached to this than Thaksin and his daughter

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Heavily marketed on social media platforms like Facebook, these packages range from 75,000 to 150,000 baht (£1,700 to £3,400), depending on the level of support, writes Barry Kenyon for Pattaya Mail.

What the boomboom? Paid about 400 Euros, back in 2014, to get an OA from Paris. Cost me less than a trip to Paris to get mugged. Didn't have time for that anyhow.

2 hours ago, ChasingTheSun said:

The DTV visa agencies will also register Tax Identification Numbers for all the new folks who will need to start paying tax on their worldwide income as tax residents of Thailand?

Asking for a friend.

No need to, so you can relax

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Heavily marketed on social media platforms like Facebook, these packages range from 75,000 to 150,000 baht (£1,700 to £3,400), depending on the level of support, writes Barry Kenyon for Pattaya Mail.

Wow! It´s Christmas time for corruption.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, john donson said:

are these the same agents that help penniless foreigners get a yearly extension?

cough cough, asking for a friend

That old.myth...why tie up.800k at 0% interest when can get 5% in a lot of countries..40k minus 12k makes you 28k a year better off 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LALes said:

Meanwhile, I get to be treated like a common criminal when I go to renew my yearly visa.

I have to sit and wait while some young, intern type scrutinizes my bank books for 15 minutes making sure I didn't go one baht under the 400,000 for even a day.

They should be welcoming us with open arms-we who always play by the rules and bring lots of cash into the Thai system.  But no, all they want is a chance to trip you up and make a few baht in fines.

By tripping you up you mean doing their job.

• Confused 1

Didnt take long for the scavengers to offer this service did it.

If you have any brain in your head at all, do it yourself.

Dont line the pockets of these agencies.........parasites.

• Thanks 1