Documentary explores war crimes being posted on social media.

MalcolmB

Well this is an unpopular thread.

seems the price of vegimite is more interesting than people getting raped by dogs as the eye witness revealed in the interview.

At least the give them some lube first I suppose.

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

It is from Al Jazeera , Al Jazeera have previously broadcast lies and reports that are not true.

Al-Jazeera are not a reliable or honest media outlet , its a biased  pro Palestinian Qatari run media outlet that spreads lies .

No point in watching it , unless you are an Anti Semite and need some footage to back up your dislike of Jewish Israelis

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It is from Al Jazeera , Al Jazeera have previously broadcast lies and reports that are not true.

Al-Jazeera are not a reliable or honest media outlet , its a biased  pro Palestinian Qatari run media outlet that spreads lies .

No point in watching it , unless you are an Anti Semite and need some footage to back up your dislike of Jewish Israelis

You can not watch it because if you admitted it you would not be able to keep making your denials. 

It is real footage, much of it taken by Jews which they themselves posted on social media. 

• Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It made me nauseous that human beings could be that evil.

Me too. So cruel. So much pure hatred. 
And the Jews are the very first to complain if anything happens to say anything about them. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Me too. So cruel. So much pure hatred. 
And the Jews are the very first to complain if anything happens to say anything about them. 

Yeah, you only have to say things like  all Jews should be killed and they then accuse you of being an Anti Semite , can you believe that ?

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So you agreed with the call for Palestinians to be killed ?

No !  not at all were did you get that idea from ?

Edited by johng
  • Thanks 1

Just now, johng said:

No !  not at all were did you get that idea from ?

Because you didn't disagree with it , you stated that in your post .

Why didn't you disagree with the call for Palestinians to be killed ?

I would have disagreed with it had I seen it 

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Because you didn't disagree with it , you stated that in your post .

Why didn't you disagree with the call for Palestinians to be killed ?

I would have disagreed with it had I seen it 

???  I'm confused   I disagree with Russian,Palestinian,Ukrainians, Israelis (anyone) being killed...I pointed out that it seems ok to "celebrate" certain deaths while others are used as an excuse for even more death and destruction..

To quote someone.

"I want everyone to stop dying"

• Thanks 1

Just now, johng said:

???  I'm confused   I disagree with Russian,Palestinian,Ukrainians, Israelis (anyone) being killed...I pointed out that it seems ok to "celebrate" certain deaths while others are used as an excuse for even more death and destruction..

To quote someone.

"I want everyone to stop dying"

Its OK to support it  when terrorists and war criminals get killed , those people responsible for deliberately killing innocent civilians .

Do you want Hamas terrorist war  criminals to stay alive and to continue killing innocent woman and children ?

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

seems the price of vegimite is more interesting than people getting raped by dogs as the eye witness revealed in the interview.

Are you sure that it wasn't a Wolf that raped the man ? 

Was it a boy that witnessed the rape ?

The boy could have shouted "There's a wolf , there's a wolf....................and all the villagers ignored him because  they'd heard it all before" 

Edited by Nick Carter icp
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Its OK to support it  when terrorists and war criminals get killed , those people responsible for deliberately killing innocent civilians .

Do you want Hamas terrorist war  criminals to stay alive and to continue killing innocent woman and children ?

The doco shows clearly that Israel are committing war crimes. It is not a Hamas opinion, it is a legal fact proven by the videos the soldiers themselves are posting on social media.

but you refuse to watch it.

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Are you sure that it wasn't a Wolf that raped the man ? 

Was it a boy that witnessed the rape ?

The boy could have shouted "There's a wolf , there's a wolf....................and all the villagers ignored him because  they'd heard it all before" 

No it was a German Shepherd.

which is sort ironic when you think of it. 
70 years after the terrible holocaust Jews are using German dogs in war.

It is bloody sick really.

Just now, MalcolmB said:

No it was a German Shepherd.

which is sort ironic when you think of it. 
70 years after the terrible holocaust Jews are using German dogs in war.

It is bloody sick really.

I don't believe it to be true , Palestinians have been shown to lie and make wild accusations before and their elaborate stories can no longer be believed .

Even you stated in your headline that war crimes were committed and shown in the video , but other media sources stated "potential war crimes" . 

You removed the word "potential" and changed it to actual war crimes .

The boy who cried Wolf 

"Israeli soldiers 'TikToking' potential war crimes in Gaza, Al Jazeera documentary reveals"

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/israel-soldiers-document-war-crimes-social-media-gaza-new-documentary

*Documentary explores war crimes being posted on social media.*

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I don't believe it to be true , Palestinians have been shown to lie and make wild accusations before and their elaborate stories can no longer be believed .

Even you stated in your headline that war crimes were committed and shown in the video , but other media sources stated "potential war crimes" . 

You removed the word "potential" and changed it to actual war crimes .

The boy who cried Wolf 

"Israeli soldiers 'TikToking' potential war crimes in Gaza, Al Jazeera documentary reveals"

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/israel-soldiers-document-war-crimes-social-media-gaza-new-documentary

*Documentary explores war crimes being posted on social media.*

Watch it, in-dependent western lawyers clearly say they are committing war crimes.

34 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Watch it, in-dependent western lawyers clearly say they are committing war crimes.

No way will I be watching it  .

The Qatari Government are paying the Palestinians  to commit war crimes on a daily basis , unquestionable war crimes against Israelis .

Then the Qatari Government pay to make a video accusing the Israelis of committing war crimes .

Its the Qataris/Palestians who are committing war crime 

• Confused 1