Tm47 online submission "rejected"

I have twice submitted my online TM47 report and it got rejected both times, 

"Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

Please contact the nearest Immigration Office in person immediately."

nothing has changed since the last time ,middle of june2024, when my online TM47 was successfully submitted. 

I have recently extended my NON O Thai wife, expiring October 31 ,but this year i received  an earlier date October 16 to return (consideration period as they call it).

So this morning i resubmitted my online TM 47 by changing the date of extension expiring to October 16 instead of the yearly Oct 31.......see if that works!!

OR the two times rejection has to do with that 90 days from now on (roughly January 2) is further ahead than my Oct 31 yearly extension validity?

any help will be appreciated

Happens, and they won't tell you the reason, either. I think Jomtien had a problem w/ the system for a time, 'cause I had to do 2 in a row in person. Nothing has changed in years. Last time, a couple of months ago, it worked just fine.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for your reply,

After reading few online posts the question is whether the refusal is related to the fact that I am currently in the under consideration period for extending my annual Non-O/Thai wife which expires on October 31.

On the 16h I have to be stamped so I have made an appointment then.

So far in the past I  had no problem with online reporting, probably not possible during the under consideration period?

Only time will tell 😁

Edited by walailak

Does the application for Extension have anything to do with you telling Immigration that you have been here for the PAST 90 days.

Why the 90 days should be re-set on granting of an extension I cannot understand. 90 days is 90 days.

Edited by KannikaP
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Does the application for Extension have anything to do with you telling Immigration that you have been here for the PAST 90 days.

Why the 90 days should be re-set on granting of an extension I cannot understand. 90 days is 90 days.

Exactly and I m agreeing with you.

this has never happened to me before in my 8"Non O Thai wife extensions nor the 10 Non B before that...... 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, walailak said:

Exactly and I m agreeing with you.

this has never happened to me before in my 8"Non O Thai wife extensions nor the 10 Non B before that...... 

My next 90 day is due Oct 30th, done last three online, even though there was a trip to Dubai in May. My Retirement Extension is due on Dec 7th, and I know she will remind me that my next 90 day is due on Jan 28th. Never any problem.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/4/2024 at 11:57 AM, walailak said:

I have twice submitted my online TM47 report and it got rejected both times, 

Almost surprised that you you are surprised.

Despite numerous posts of success I along with many have received exactly same reply , despite no change of information.

Just using magnifying glass to auto fill.

Seems that currently they are trying to sync TM30 with online reporting.

Incompetent at best.

Suggest report via mail option however this need to be done 15 days prior to due date..

My last two reports required in person to CW. .

For no reason 

BTW: immigration will give zero explanation. Don't waste your  time.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Despite numerous posts of success I along with many have received exactly same reply , despite no change of information.

Incompetent at best.

Suggest report via mail option however this need to be done 15 days prior to due date..

For no reason 

I tried a third time by changing the extension expiry date to October 16 which is the date that I have to be stamped, but it still got rejected.

I'm not going to submit any more (sick of it) so the day that I have to be stamped I have also made an appointment for the 90days after lunch. 

Not sure what they are trying to do but this is really crazy stuff...... After living at the same place since 2006😣

5 minutes ago, walailak said:

I tried a third time by changing the extension expiry date to October 16 which is the date that I have to be stamped, but it still got rejected.

Just my suggestion.,

Deal with current rejection by doing report in person..

Ongoing do reports via mail option.

If you need advice you can post 

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

Incompetent at best.

For no reason 

I mailed (EMS) in mid-August (with the form, copies of passport picture, and visa/entry stamps, and return envelope with postage) to CW.   I've heard nothing since.  Am out of country now, so we'll have to try again upon return (+89 days).

Anyone else had similar experiences with mailing these in?