extension of stay

Sorry, I have no idea what you're asking.  I'm presuming you're not Thai and that you're here on some kind of visa, visa exemption, or an extension of stay.  You need to provide more information.  And do you realize this is the Chiangmai forum (i.e., a Bangkok forum likely would be more helpful if it concerns Bangkok issues).

As poster bubblegum indicates, I'm not sure there are any different extension requirements for people who are or are not disabled.

5 hours ago, CMBob said:

Sorry, I have no idea what you're asking.  I'm presuming you're not Thai and that you're here on some kind of visa, visa exemption, or an extension of stay.  You need to provide more information.  And do you realize this is the Chiangmai forum (i.e., a Bangkok forum likely would be more helpful if it concerns Bangkok issues).

As poster bubblegum indicates, I'm not sure there are any different extension requirements for people who are or are not disabled.

I don't think he came here to be insulted. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, retarius said:

I don't think he came here to be insulted. 

The guy you quoted was the opposite of insulting.

He was being helpful.

The OP needs to provide more detail.

My guess is that he (may) be entering visa exempt and asking about a simple 30 day extension.

However the details need to be outlined.

If indeed my guess is correct then options such as agent including pick up and return of pp possible. 

Should also mention location. 

6 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

He was being helpful.

The OP needs to provide more detail.

My guess is that he (may) be entering visa exempt and asking about a simple 30 day extension.

However the details need to be outlined.

If indeed my guess is correct then options such as agent including pick up and return of pp possible. 

Should also mention location. 

From previous posts regarding 90 day reports, he is living in Thailand. I'm wondering whether he just needs info about accessibility to immigration buildings.

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

He was being helpful.

Thanks....and correct.

If the OP returns and provides more info as to what he needs, perhaps one of us can help.

4 hours ago, CMBob said:

Maybe allowing agent if totally invalid.  But otherwise all immigration cares about is the funding.  Good luck