Tell me about these attractions

georgegeorgia

49 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

First I am not angry, secondly I only ever took one afternoon off sick in my whole working career, and you talking about kindness on my 'Travels' when YOU purposely made a man cry in a toilet, berating him for deserting his children, that you had never met before  or spoken to, and then laughed at him when he came back in the bar in tears, you are some sick mother F***er. You need help badly.

Brian - don't rise to his baiting - this guy is in a psycho ward somewhere in Oz.  They should take his internet access away 'cos it certainly ain't helping his recovery....

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, simon43 said:

Brian - don't rise to his baiting - this guy is in a psycho ward somewhere in Oz.  They should take his internet access away 'cos it certainly ain't helping his recovery....

I don't actually 'rise' to it, I tend to point out what a nob head he is. He must have access to internet in some offices he cleans in his hospital, he should be closely watched while cleaning.

If we could get back to the topic of the discussion please Gentlemen and my apologies to those who identify as another pronoun 

Could I perhaps suggest that only the intelligent Pattaya expats reply 

We are talking about reviews of tourist attractions in Pattaya ,thankyou !

Edited by georgegeorgia