Michael Moore Predicts Trump’s Political Demise in 2024, but Warns Against Complacency

Social Media

I hate Mike's hats.

Mike, like Trump, pretends to be dumb....just....

In order to pander to their respective audiences.

Mike is not dumb.

Trump is not dumb.

But, who is smarter....Mike or Trump?

Trump actually enjoys Mike.

Guess they are about the same IQ.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Social Media said:

In a recent Substack essay, Moore wrote, “The vast majority of the country, the normal people, have seen enough and want the clown car to disappear into the MAGA vortex somewhere between reality and Orlando.” Moore, who is known for his politically charged documentaries like *Fahrenheit 9/11* and *Fahrenheit 11/9*, expressed confidence that Vice President Kamala Harris would secure a narrow victory in the upcoming election.

Sooooo, Moore wants the Trump clown car to vanish, but is apparently OK with the Harris clown car instead.

IMO it's more about Moore wanting to be in the spotlight again, given he's been overlooked for a while, pretty much since he didn't have Bush to make movies against ( I was in full agreement with him on that score ).

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Tug said:

I’m with you Mike my personal worry is that old ugly masoginy rearing it’s ugly head.the woman folk are certainly fired up and so are a lot of us guys who love our women,wife’s,daughters,friends,and coworkers…….lets get her done and put this ugly chapter behind us.

Both James Carville and Michael Moore take wise cautionary takes on a Harris win.

Gals and young have to vote.

• Thumbs Up 1

I hope and I pray that he is correct, and there is no doubt that if Trump loses for a second time he will be beyond irrelevant, even MAGA will abandon him, as will the Republican Party. He will be a nobody in the world of politics, and he will just be a clown howling into the wind. Perhaps even a felon in prison. See ya Donnie. 

1726044830197.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

7 hours ago, Tug said:

I’m with you Mike my personal worry is that old ugly masoginy rearing it’s ugly head.the woman folk are certainly fired up and so are a lot of us guys who love our women,wife’s,daughters,friends,and coworkers…….lets get her done and put this ugly chapter behind us.

You better fear what lies ahead with a Harris win.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Sooooo, Moore wants the Trump clown car to vanish, but is apparently OK with the Harris clown car instead.

IMO it's more about Moore wanting to be in the spotlight again, given he's been overlooked for a while, pretty much since he didn't have Bush to make movies against ( I was in full agreement with him on that score ).

False equivalence snookums.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

in the coming months.

How long ago was this article written?

Why not read the article and find out for yourself?

A hint for you, The date is posted at the end of the article.

Based on a report from The Independent 2024-10-09.

4 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Why not read the article and find out for yourself?

A hint for you, The date is posted at the end of the article.

Based on a report from The Independent 2024-10-09.

Went right over your head, didn't it?

If the article was published on 9th of October, how many months are there before the election?

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Keep Right said:

Michael Moore is an idiot that hates white people, although he forgot to look into the mirror. He has absolutely no credibility and relevance.

Moore.jpg

So it's a mean meme. Where is your source? Sounds like a typical maga fascist taken out of context lie.

“Donald Trump is the one who skipped the 60 Minutes interview, first time in 50 years a candidate has done that, and he’s the one who refused to do a debate even on Fox News–even on Fox News!” a bewildered Scarborough said on the show.

https://news.yahoo.com/news/morning-joe-questions-whether-trump-130552733.html

Scared of the TV live comparrisons.

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Went right over your head, didn't it?

If the article was published on 9th of October, how many months are there before the election?

No it didn't go right over my head. 9th of October is actually today and it would have been posted this morning UK time.

It seems to me that you are making wilder claims just lately that few posters agree with. You used to make sensible posts, but no longer.

20 minutes ago, billd766 said:

It seems to me that you are making wilder claims just lately that few posters agree with. You used to make sensible posts, but no longer.

My 64.5 thousand likes indicate that at least a few still agree with me.

I remember when we used to have a reasonable conversation on postings to Singapore, but that seemed to get lost in the political fray.

Oh well, such is life.

Have a nice day, and BTW it is was less than one month to the election on the 5th of November even this morning.

I hope Michael Moore is correct. I have already sent in my vote, but I vote in California, so my vote will be the same as most Californians (Democrat), so it will have no impact on the Electoral College votes.