Thai Hostages Still Missing a Year After Hamas Attack

webfact

On 10/9/2024 at 8:14 AM, ourmanflint said:

Israel treats Thai workers very badly on the kibbutz, Thailand should pull them all out

Deport them all from Thailand to taste their own medicine: "Too much heaven on their minds"

2 minutes ago, black tabby12345 said:

Sorry to say:

Quoting one bigger evil(e.g war crime).

It will not really beautify any other forms of institutionalized violence(evil acts in the system at peace time; such  as over economic exploitation).

Some crimes are simply more visible than others(not involving military attack on civilian population).

That is nothing to be bragged/justified.

They are both ugly wrongdoings; only in different shapes

That's all.

Holding a person hostage for one year is very different to paying a person to work and their salary .

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ChicagoExpat said:

Wow.  "Western aligned countries" underpay brown people?  You strongly imply the "non-Western aligned countries" therefore are morally superior.  And yet.... most brown people in the world want to leave their non-Western aligned country to go to a Western-aligned country.

How to explain that?  I can... the demand for racism by people like you is greater than the actual supply, so you invent it.

Very interesting.

Posting texts often clearly give away their real nature(including racism, justification of the Silent Violence that makes this world miserable).

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, black tabby12345 said:

It will not really beautify any other forms of institutionalized violence(evil acts in the system at peace time; such  as over economic exploitation).

A persons salary and their working hours is not "institutionalized violence" , its a salary offered , nothing violent about it 

18 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Holding a person hostage for one year is very different to paying a person to work and their salary .

One is locked up at gun/knife point; with death threat.

Another is locked up in poverty. No immediate death unlike the above case.

But just like socially tortured relentlessly.

Just a matter of facing instant death. Or facing slow painful death...

Misery level Olympic(an attempt to justify one bad by accusing another bad).

Your favorite sport?

Can be part of human nature.

But very hard to look at when you do it openly, visibly, repeatedly.

Better keep it  to yourself, instead of sharing.

Edited by black tabby12345

4 minutes ago, black tabby12345 said:

Not at all , the latter are not locked up and they are free to go and they are not in poverty , their salary is $1500 a month .

All the hostages are locked up and being held against their will  , none of the Thai workers are locked up or being held against their will .

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, black tabby12345 said:

No Thai workers in Israel are facing a slow painful death , they just want a higher salary .

Appalling that you are trying to equate Thais being held hostage in Gaza and Thais working in Israel .

Two incomparable situations .

Thais want to go and work in Israel , do Thais want to go to Gaza and to be held hostage ?

• Agree 1

On 10/9/2024 at 8:39 AM, Tropicalevo said:

I hope that the hostages are still alive and released soon.

Hamas is only one of the evil terrorist organisations plaguing the earth.

I hope that Israel eradicates them completely.

It is not Israel's fault that innocent people are being killed.

It is 100% down to Hamas and the 'not so innocent' Palestinians that support them.

I hope they are alive - but only as long as they are not being tortured/raped - then they are better off not.

IMO Israel is going to decimate them all in Gaza, and over time will kill every one of their leaders. I wonder if all those silly foolish supporters of Gaza 'Palestinians' notice that the leaders are mainly living overseas - they are scumbag terrorist vermin using the 'cause' for their own financial enrichment.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sadly I believe all the hostages are either dead already or will be killed once Hamas and Hezbollah are defeated they will not need the hostages as a bargaining chip and will not allow them to testify if any are brought up to face a court these 2 terroist groups have enough human shields, there own people so there's no need for a hostage.

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, ChicagoExpat said:

Wow.  "Western aligned countries" underpay brown people?  You strongly imply the "non-Western aligned countries" therefore are morally superior.  And yet.... most brown people in the world want to leave their non-Western aligned country to go to a Western-aligned country.

How to explain that?  I can... the demand for racism by people like you is greater than the actual supply, so you invent it.

Just block him - never have to read his woke SJW BS anymore.

On 10/9/2024 at 1:41 PM, ThaiFelix said:

Start a new topic.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, black tabby12345 said:

But just like socially tortured relentlessly.

Misery level Olympic(an attempt to justify one bad by accusing another bad).

Your favorite sport?

Can be part of human nature.

But very hard to look at when you do it openly, visibly, repeatedly.

Better keep it  to yourself, instead of sharing.

You too.

58 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Sadly I believe all the hostages are either dead already or will be killed once Hamas and Hezbollah are defeated they will not need the hostages as a bargaining chip and will not allow them to testify if any are brought up to face a court these 2 terroist groups have enough human shields, there own people so there's no need for a hostage.

The Jews have thousands of Palestinian hostages they could have released in a hostage swap to get the Thais out.

They won’t do it though.

5 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

The Jews have thousands of Palestinian hostages they could have released in a hostage swap to get the Thais out.

They won’t do it though.

Including teens as young as 15. But they are not "Chosen people" so make no mistake 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ChicagoExpat said:

Or tortured to death by Palestinians.  Hard to know which scenario is more likely.

None of the released Thai hostages were tortured.

And sadly, but not surprisingly, the Jews did nothing to help get them freed.

23 Thai nationals have also been freed by Hamas, with no conditions attached, as part of a separate arrangement with Bangkok that was mediated by several other nations.

“On behalf of my government and the families of the Thai hostages, I would like to extend our deepest gratitude to everyone we sought assistance from, namely the Governments of Qatar, Israel, Egypt, Iran, Malaysia and the ICRC [International Committee of the Red Cross] for all of their strong efforts in securing this latest release of 10 Thai hostages,” Thailand’s Minister of Foreign Affairs, Parnpree Bahiddha-nukara, posted on X (formerly Twitter)

https://time.com/6339450/hamas-releases-thai-hostages/

• Thanks 1

Just now, MalcolmB said:

23 Thai nationals have also been freed by Hamas, with no conditions attached, as part of a separate arrangement with Bangkok that was mediated by several other nations.

“On behalf of my government and the families of the Thai hostages, I would like to extend our deepest gratitude to everyone we sought assistance from, namely the Governments of Qatar, Israel, Egypt, Iran, Malaysia and the ICRC [International Committee of the Red Cross] for all of their strong efforts in securing this latest release of 10 Thai hostages,” Thailand’s Minister of Foreign Affairs, Parnpree Bahiddha-nukara, posted on X (formerly Twitter)

The ones they left alive you mean? How about the ones Hamas murdered, did you see the Thai getting his head decapitated with a hoe?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

The ones they left alive you mean? How about the ones Hamas murdered, did you see the Thai getting his head decapitated with a hoe?

Yes a few got caught up in the slaughter sadly.

But no Thai hostages were tortured.

But it has been reported thousands of Palestinians have been tortured by the Jews.

Some even raped by dogs.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/why-raping-palestinians-legitimate-israeli-military-practice

4 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Well of course the ones that they kept alive and released to tell the tale weren't tortured. That's just common sense with their bargaining chips. 

Blaming Jews is quite the choice. 

5 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Jews did invade Gaza trying to free the hostages .

Criticise Jews for invading Gaza then criticise Jews again for not invading Gaza enough 🙂

"Jews shouldn't invade Gaza and  Jews should invade Gaza more and free the hostages " 🙂

1 minute ago, Rolo89 said:

Well of course the ones that they kept alive and released to tell the tale weren't tortured. That's just common sense with their bargaining chips. 

Blaming Jews is quite the choice. 

You said they didn't torture any of those that were released, how do you know?

Just because they are some of the few who are lucky to be alive and did not die through decapitation does not mean they were not tortured......

What did you add on this for? "Blaming Jews is quite the choice."

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Jews did invade Gaza trying to free the hostages .

Criticise Jews for invading Gaza then criticise Jews again for not invading Gaza enough 🙂

"Jews shouldn't invade Gaza and  Jews should invade Gaza more and free the hostages " 🙂

Once again young Nick you have made up something that I didn’t say.

i suggested a hostage swap would be the most sensible way to get the Thai hostages released.

But the Jews will not do it so it was up to others to organize them to be successfully released unconditionally.

The Jews seem to be only focussed on getting their own hostages out.

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You said they didn't torture any of those that were released, how do you know?

If you follow the news, plenty of the Thais were interviewed and they all said the Palestinians did not torture them.

Just now, MalcolmB said:

If you follow the news, plenty of the Thais were interviewed and they all said the Palestinians did not torture them.

Yes I follow the news and if I had seen that I would link to it, where is a link to your claim none of them was tortured while they were held in tunnels in Gaza?

2 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Once again young Nick you have made up something that I didn’t say.

i suggested a hostage swap would be the most sensible way to get the Thai hostages released.

But the Jews will not do it so it was up to others to organize them to be successfully released unconditionally.

The Jews seem to be only focussed on getting their own hostages out.

You did say that Jews  did nothing to get the hostages released , (I didn't make that up) 

Jews did invade Gaza to try to get the hostages released .

Don't accuse me of making things up 

25 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Torture = Inflicting severe pain or suffering on a person in order to obtain something . 

Being held hostage for one year in a underground tunnel whilst listening to bombs being dropped can be considered as being torture .

Being held hostage can be considered  as being torture