Thai students studying for international degrees at Thai universities

As most will know, universities like Chulalongkorn, Mahidol and Thammasat have international courses conducted in English.I presume these degree courses are primarily geared to foreign students.However I'm also aware that there are quite a few Thai students - usually educated at one of Bangkok's international schools - who also join these degree courses because their English is more fluent than their Thai.Sometimes these students are luuk krung but there are also some who are fully Thai.All are fully fledged Thai citizens.Normally these courses are a higher cost than the Thai equivalent - but the websites simply refer to costs for Thai students and international students.

So my question is if a Thai student is accepted for the English language conducted international course, does he or she pay the Thai price or the international price? If anyone can answer this I should be very grateful.

Mahidoll medical college (aka University) - same price.

International program at Unis. is for money, not to educate some spoiled rich kids. 

I assume it goes same for Thamassat and Chula.

And so-called English program in schools are equal for thais, quazi thais and foreigners. Why higher education should be different?

1 hour ago, NativeBob said:

Mahidoll medical college (aka University) - same price.

International program at Unis. is for money, not to educate some spoiled rich kids. 

I assume it goes same for Thamassat and Chula.

And so-called English program in schools are equal for thais, quazi thais and foreigners. Why higher education should be different?

Thai student pay slightly lower tuition fee compared to international students. 

image.png.78e87dc0b408676b0262e044367a4fe6.png

1 hour ago, sanmyintmaung said:

Thai student pay slightly lower tuition fee compared to international students. 

The Thammasat Uni. is huge. Seriously! We spent whole day there - enormous campus!

Mahidol at Salaya (???) is also pretty big, Admin Dept.'s staff at Phaythai is just so sweet and kind. love them all.

But...

We were talking about college, not a "business school" which pure baloney. 

Business school program is a complete sham. (IMO)

And yes, @sanmyintmaung, worldwide locals pay less. 

The biggest difference moneywise between locals and kaijin (IMO) are in AU and NZ. next - SG.

We didn't do "googling" and "browsing" - we physically went to Admin Depts. at KMUTT, Mahidol and Thammasat (and few others). And we enquired for the real science, not some banana MBA, BBA, Bachelor of Arts and Whistling etc. 

I'm sure that Mahidol college is the best moneywise, next (Ooopsi!) is Saint Louis college. 

PS: Talking about medical program of course, not applied physics or rocket science.

Edited by NativeBob