• Latest posts...

1. 11

Where to get clothing repairs, South Pattaya ?

2. 8

How to get started with a YouTube channel as a beginner

3. 9

Thailand Eyes Tax Revamp to Support Ageing Population’s Needs

4. 41

Thailand Live Tuesday 15 October 2024

5. 18

Effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccination in children and adolescents

6. 19

Elderly Woman Dies After Electricity Cut Despite Pleas for Aid

7. 39

Trump will go after his perceived enemies

8. 13

Thai Street Vendor Attacked by 20 Youths After Firework Warning

9. 39

Trump will go after his perceived enemies

10. 15

Student Bus Crashes into Pig Truck, 31 Injured in Nakhon Pathom

11. 0

Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia

12. 0

Thai singer Tik Shiro charged with drink driving after fatal crash - video

Scottish Tourist on Cannabis, Suffers Hallucinations & Causes Public Disturbance: Pattaya

Georgealbert

3 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

"Knuckle dragger" is the usual insult directed at me  Don't slam my rock on your way out  (to happy hour presumably ?)

I'm loving the irony of somebody holding such antiquated views regarding cannabis, born solely out of "reefer madness" accusing others of living under rocks. Its comedy gold

People have  fallen  off balconies all over the world since the day they were invented  but hey let's blame cannabis

People have smoked cannabis quite happily for thousands of years with out the need for "inspectors" or regulation"  I have never suggested that there were inspectors running around checking things. I leave stupid ideas like that to people like you

You have a long way to go before you will be  deserving of  a rock to live under

We can see you not only a SMF,! 

I expressef an opinion ou expland the topic I gave you an answer you dont like so sidetrack you didnt say this or that slam rock you not only sound like a SMF you are!

Talking kick that is exactly what you need SMF

Edited by thailand49
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, thailand49 said:

Never fails Never closet racist as smart as you think your are write well but when you get your clocked cleaned by a person who doesnt meet your standard no more excuses it is hit the grammar. 

Why dont you just add " go back to where you come from " 

I wouldnt want to meet another Nazi!

What on earth are you talking about ?  Racists,  Nazis "  you appear to be delirious, Are you having an adverse reaction to something?   I think you should sit down with a cup of milky tea and a digestive biscuit

2 hours ago, thailand49 said:

I expressef an opinion ou expland the topic I gave you an answer you dont like so sidetrack you didnt say this or that slam rock you not only sound like a SMF you are!

Here we go again.  Looks like the milky tea didn't work so well for you, or , did you ignore my advice and indulge in something stronger ?       My 80 year old father in law makes more sense than you even after a bottle of lao Khao

Either write it again in English ( along with an appropriate apology)   or just stop wasting my time, its impossible to respond to such gibberish in any sort of meaningful way

SMF ?   the mind boggles, I hope it doesn't stand for something rude,  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Slocum said:

Perfect..Allowed more Free drugs...legalised More...What a nice Scenery...

Are you suggesting free drugs are available ?    would you be so kind as to tell us where exactly ?

7 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Cannabis has been around a lot longer than balconies, what are you talking about?

You may never touch the stuff but don't get complacent, a weed crazed madwoman could attack you at any time.  Remember that

People have been "falling off balconies" in Pattaya for the 20 years I have been in Thailand - and probably for much longer than that!

3 hours ago, thailand49 said:

Wot you on abaht?

7 hours ago, sungod said:

If your rude online behavior we see on a daily basis is anything to go by......

That's why LL went on my "Ignore" list! Would be interesting to see how many other people have taken the same step!

Edited by sambum

Prior 

47 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

What on earth are you talking about ?  Racists,  Nazis "  you appear to be delirious, Are you having an adverse reaction to something?   I think you should sit down with a cup of milky tea and a digestive biscuit

You are so naive it isnt funny!  First forum rule English isnt a priority. I do not hide from my writing it is what it is but I dont stop becaise of someone like you.

There are many forms of racism to a minority like me your remark is 9ne of a closet racist the same as a Nazi who cant accept anyone who isnt like them. Believe me your not the only one there are many on this board does it mean you wear a white sheet no.

Prior you responded to my opinion you had no problem making exchanges as bad as my writing you continue to exchange until the reasons I gave you couldnt invalidate you had no argumentt to change my opinion NOW, my grammar isnt well written it is your winning response to me. To me an intend to shut me up to embrasses me on the forum he cant write therefore how can he be right and I wrong .

Folks like your are good people but live in a fantasy land that your arent we all have racism in us and that includes me. Your saying to me is no different than someone not agreeing on a view day " Go back to where you come from "

No different than if my name isnt John Smith I must be an import so go back to where you come from.

This explanation you arent going to accept but that is my opinion along with my opinion of weed, if you cant accept it fine but it doesnt have a thing to do with my grammar oe spelling otherwise it would have mentioned the first time not after a number of exchanges.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, sambum said:

Would be interesting to see how many other people have taken the same step!

Not a single person on my ignore list...though there are those that I don't  bother to reply to..still always good to read all the opinions  of anyone (real person) that takes time out to post even those I disagree with entirely.

Though we don't know the bots/AI from the humans

these days..still just don't bother to reply to suspected AI bots

or just anyone/thing you don't want to engage with.