What do you buy online mostly ?

CharlieH

What do you buy online mostly ? (Lazada, shopee etc)  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Many of us like using the likes of Lazada Shopee etc to huy stuff online. It's easier than trying to find it on the street and no communication issues for many.Its just convenient.

But what exactly do you buy ?

Please complete the Poll and let's see what's the most popular.

If you don't mind, and choose "other" what was it for ?

'Mostly', used to be drone parts or whole drones.  Easily 100+ orders.  Now it's everything and anything we need, for everyday living, toys and or hobbies.  

From food, to everything needed to produce your own food, to cooking & preparing it.  Phones, electronic, kitchen appliances, water heater, .  Cameras and equipment, all things for sewing, making clothes, from needles to material.

List really is endless.  Everything to make an ebike, vitamins, pharmacy.  Easier to ask what the few things we buy from brick & mortar shops ... :cheesy:

Even Ganga ... got more here than I can smoke, since I stocked up and don't indulge much :rasta:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, GypsyT said:

How does it taste? How big is saving compared to human food?

Taste like salmon or lamb I guess, will ask my dog when I'm back home. Cost 100 baht kg included shipping. 

• Haha 1

Example (I voted "other"):

I go to a brick-and-mortar store, knowing I have less than 50% chance of getting "Imperial Leather" soap,

- or -

I go to Lazada and know I will have it delivered to my home in two days for a nominal fee.

I only go to Makro for fresh or frozen veggies, dairy, and printer paper. Lotus for tomatoes and onions (why they have the best here I'll never know). Virtually everything else is Lazada. I got fed up battling traffic just to find the shelves empty of the items I needed.