Trump will go after his perceived enemies

Mazungu

17 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

When fascists go after their enemies sometimes their choice of enemies surprises their enemies.

You left out racist and cult members.  You’re becoming as feeble minded as Jinthing.

24 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

I sent it in the post above. I can't read it for you. 

Keep on deflecting.  That’s all you got.

Original question.  How was Trump like Putin during his first term?  

• Haha 2

The Republicans have been headed this direction since the mid 90's . The last boss I had before heading OS had tickets for Newt. I remember the morning he excitedly told us that. No one knew what he was talking about. We thought it was some grunge band. Nope it was Newt Gingrich on tour. Almost thirty years later and here we are. 

As T&G posts above, its all the fault of the Dems/Libs. That was the same thing that Newt was saying back in the 90's. Always the lies to justify their madness. 

Tonight have an hour long Doc queued up on the original Fascist. Another 'tough guy' like Donald ... :biggrin: what could go wrong? 

images (9).jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mazungu said:

Trump loves to get flattery and @ss--kissing so much he would love for all Americans to do the same as in North Korea. 

Edited by Mazungu
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Keep on deflecting.  That’s all you got.

Original question.  How was Trump like Putin during his first term?  

I'll make it simple for you. They both tried to cling to power indefinitely. Putin was successful but Trump even after fomenting a riot at the Capitol to prevent the peaceful transfer of power was unsuccessful. And they are both both wanna-be dictators. Again Putin was successful but Trump failed. No wonder Trump loves Putin. He's so much more successful than he is. 

1 hour ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

You mean like the Dems and Biden-Harrris did in 2020? Weaponising the DOJ and FBI against Trump and any of his Allies they copuld nail for any charge. Like they did in NY and DC with those Kangaroo Court trials?

Yes he will and yes he will nail their butts to the wall. Just remember - your team started it - so get ready.

Hellscomingwithme.jpg.c6b4e19c065e2385d6b3fddd276e0631.jpg

More MAGA conspiracy theory... 😀

1 hour ago, Mazungu said:

I'll make it simple for you. They both tried to cling to power indefinitely. Putin was successful but Trump even after fomenting a riot at the Capitol to prevent the peaceful transfer of power was unsuccessful. And they are both both wanna-be dictators. Again Putin was successful but Trump failed. No wonder Trump loves Putin. He's so much more successful than he is. 

you just lost all credibility, 'cling to power indefinitely, what an absolute whopper!

you n your t d syndrome posse have the nerve to call Trumpers brainwashed. the irony!🤡

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

you just lost all credibility, 'cling to power indefinitely, what an absolute whopper!

you n your t d syndrome posse have the nerve to call Trumpers brainwashed. the irony!🤡

The man broke his oath to the Constitution by fomenting a riot on January 6th. The man still refuses to concede to Biden that he lost the election. Anyone with common sense should assume a man like that will do anything to cling to power. Especially when he knows if he doesn't he's most likely going to prison. 

• Love It 1

4 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

The man broke his oath to the Constitution by fomenting a riot on January 6th. The man still refuses to concede to Biden that he lost the election. Anyone with common sense should assume a man like that will do anything to cling to power. Especially when he knows if he doesn't he's most likely going to prison. 

haha, you need to lay off the cool-aid.  common sense goes out the window with you guys when it come to Trump!

• Sad 1