Trumps Misinformation and Conspiracy Theories Fuel Threats Against FEMA in North Carolina

Social Media

21 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Mark Zuckerberg would disagree with you that the Dems support freedom of speech. Everyone on this forum knows that freedom of speech has been quashed under the neo liberal left of the Democratic party.

I'm sure Zuckerberg and I would disagree about a lot of things. So what? I'm a member of AseanNow Forums, and I don't know that freedom of speech has been quashed by the left, of which I am one.

Free speech is a complex subject. The First Amendment sometimes protects lies and sometimes does not. Being a far-left liberal, I believe that everyone should be allowed to express their opinion on something, even if it is very controversial, like even racist comments. I don't think, however, that citing false references to support your opinion should fall under free speech.

Here is a link to a good article on free speech... Is Lying Protected by the First Amendment? (freedomforum.org)

5 minutes ago, dinsdale said:
12 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

So what? I'm a member of AseanNow Forums, and I don't know that freedom of speech has been quashed by the left, of which I am one.

Try opening a discussion on Ivermectin.

I thought Ivermectin might be an online website, but I found out it was an anti-parasite medication, so I don't understand your comment, but there's no need for you to explain.

2 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Why, do you have Scabies?

At least you acknowledge it isn't just a veterinarian drug. There was a time that if you said anything other than it being a "horse drug" the post would be removed. 

4 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

At least you acknowledge it isn't just a veterinarian drug. There was a time that if you said anything other than it being a "horse drug" the post would be removed. 

It is also documented not to be an anti-viral, by the manufacturer. More of Trumps ignorance on full display.

• Confused 1

He sure is stepping the B******T up isn't he?

Well, seeing him grasping as it comes to a close is sure entertaining!

Looks like that snake oil is running low Tan Man!!

Tick Tock, Tick Tock!!
"Lock Him Up, Lock Him Up !!"

conned4.jpg

Edited by mushroomdave
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, cjinchiangrai said:

It is also documented not to be an anti-viral, by the manufacturer.

Just because the document says something  doesn't meant it can't be effective,  plenty of drugs/medicines are used  for things that are not mentioned on the documents included in the package.

There is hope that the "horse de wormer" is also a very good anti cancer drug

but of course we should not look into that because  "antivaxer" 

"conspiracy theorist" !!!!

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, johng said:

Just because the document says something  doesn't meant it can't be effective,  plenty of drugs/medicines are used  for things that are not mentioned on the documents included in the package.

There is hope that the "horse de wormer" is also a very good anti cancer drug

but of course we should not look into that because  "antivaxer" 

"conspiracy theorist" !!!!

It's not only a question of manufacturer's documents.

Empirical studies have shown that Ivermectin has no more effect than a placebo!

"Ivermectin did not show an effect in reducing mortality (RR = 0.76; 95%CI: 0.52–1.11) or mechanical ventilation (RR = 0.74; 95%CI: 0.48–1.16). This effect was consistent when comparing ivermectin vs. placebo, and ivermectin associated with SOC vs. SOC, as well as in sensitivity analysis."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9308124/

47 minutes ago, candide said:

It's not only a question of manufacturer's documents.

"Ivermectin did not show an effect in reducing mortality (RR = 0.76; 95%CI: 0.52–1.11) or mechanical ventilation (RR = 0.74; 95%CI: 0.48–1.16). This effect was consistent when comparing ivermectin vs. placebo, and ivermectin associated with SOC vs. SOC, as well as in sensitivity analysis."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9308124/

It needed to be administered early on in the infection. The studies that showed a lack of efficacy of the drug was because it given too late into the viral progression.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, dinsdale said:

This particular troll has been successful in completely derailing the thread about trump and his enablers/lackys trying to derail the hurricane response for personal gain.face it trump doesn’t care about other’s troubles or trials only his own,it’s time to ditch this albatross turn the page!

• Confused 1

48 minutes ago, candide said:

Other "studies" show other findings regarding the horse dewormer.

And the so called vaccines 100% safe an effective ??

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, mushroomdave said:

He sure is stepping the B******T up isn't he?

Well, seeing him grasping as it comes to a close is sure entertaining!

Looks like that snake oil is running low Tan Man!!

Tick Tock, Tick Tock!!
"Lock Him Up, Lock Him Up !!"

conned4.jpg

You could very easily replace Donald Trump's with Pfizer's or Moderna's IMO. 

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, Tug said:

Trump and his minions will continue to sow division discord and lies as long as they think it helps their attempted takeover of our democracy .they do not care about you stop being rubes stop listening to their enablers!

What worries me is what games they will use to try to stop finalizing the election / prevent announcing the proven winner. 

16 hours ago, Tug said:

Trump and his minions will continue to sow division discord and lies as long as they think it helps their attempted takeover of our democracy .they do not care about you stop being rubes stop listening to their enablers!

Any truths or anything that does not fit the Marxist Democrat narrative falls under the category of misinformation.  But we are supposed to believe every lie told by these same propaganda Marxists.  People accept this hook, line, and sinker.  Right Tug?  Talk about listening to their enablers, think this the next time you look into a mirror.  Without you the Tyrannical Left could not do this.

9 hours ago, WDSmart said:

Lock him up!

Na, I don’t need an exPresident locked up. In his case, utter humiliation in the history books and the decimation of any wealth will be fine. 

3 hours ago, dinsdale said:

It needed to be administered early on in the infection. The studies that showed a lack of efficacy of the drug was because it given too late into the viral progression.

Source to support this assertion?

Edited by candide

3 hours ago, johng said:

Other "studies" show other findings regarding the horse dewormer.

And the so called vaccines 100% safe an effective ??

This is a meta study  not a single study.

Source for the studies you evoke?