Trump – running for president at 78 – says ‘only stupid people put old’ people in top gov't

shdmn

11 hours ago, bendejo said:

It's always a laugh whenever this guy talks about the smart things he does or calls other people stupid or liars.  He is almost as bad as his eldest son. 

I know someone who is just about as stupid and dishonest and has the same oversized ego. it's like they are a species of their own.  They should all be exiled to an island with only their own kind.

Lol! A sequel titled “Escape From Old York”. 😜

Surely what's important is the mental and physical state of health of the individual. I have one friend who is 93 who runs everyday and is mentally sharp, and another who is late 60s and pretty much clueless, sadly.

Edited by Thingamabob
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

Back to reality, there should be age limits, at around 75 years old must resign / must be turfed out, plus limits on total years in the job, perhaps 15 years.

Amend the US Constitution. That should be easy these days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

Back to reality, there should be age limits, at around 75 years old must resign / must be turfed out, plus limits on total years in the job, perhaps 15 years.

...and how old are you ?

7 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Surely what's important is the mental and physical state of health of the individual. I have one friend who is 93 who runs everyday and is mentally sharp, and another who is late 60s and pretty much clueless, sadly.

Trump is a wreck!

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1