• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 35

Thailand Live Thursday 17 October 2024

2. 16

If Trump is re-elected what does it say about the I.Q of the average American?

3. 0

Thailand Extends No Entry Card Policy to Boost Tourism Recovery

4. 5

Unpredictable Nature of Life Expectancy: Risks in the Assisted Dying Bill

5. 35

6. 220

Kamala Harris Defends Policy Stance in Heated Fox News Interview

7. 157

Phuket taxi driver hits foreign man on airport zebra crossing

8. 0

Poisoned justice: CSD to wrap up cyanide serial killer cases

9. 220

10. 17,615

Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

11. 11

Staying Beyond Thailand Privilege Visa Expiry

12. 35

13. 0

Hack attack: Thai student caught in mule account mayhem

14. 220

15. 14

Chon Buri: Late-night beach vandalism caught on camera

Social Media

Just now, dinsdale said:

Ok. Which is better. An embarrassment like Trump or an idiot like Harris. At least Trump can answer direct questions and not rely on rehearsed responses. I'm sure you've seen when Harris was completely lost when the autocue stopped working. 

"Answer direct questions", you're 'avin a larf, he doesn't answer sticky questions, he goes off on a tangent of BS..............😝 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, pomchop said:

you mean unlike trying to sell gold plated sneakers, 100 k watches and made in china $60 bibles...you want poop your cult leader is the king of poop.

Great to see an example of the lvl of intellect from the woke left. Keep up the good work. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, transam said:

And Trump, strange you say nothing about his strange rants......🤭

Slagging off war heroes, people are eating folks pet's, running down Detroit when he is canvassing there..........😆

Strange you ignore all that, eh.......:clap2:

Not ignoring that at all but the thread is about Harris' interview on Fox is it not? 

Edited by dinsdale
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, transam said:

"Answer direct questions", you're 'avin a larf, he doesn't answer sticky questions, he goes off on a tangent of BS..............😝 

Guess you missed the Bloomberg interview then. Harris' handlers have forbidden her to do an interview on Bloomberg. She was invited.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Guess you missed the Bloomberg interview then. Harris' handlers have forbidden her to do an interview on Bloomberg. She was invited.

So what, does that make any difference to Trump being crackers, a criminal, a thief, etc...............🙄

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

I've obviously been watching too many Harris interviews.

Yes, and not the embarrassment to the USA blokes.....But you carry on....:unsure:

Do you eat cat's.............?  🤣

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Whatever is one’s opinion of the interview, the risk to enter the lion’s den paid off. She had succeeded to reach a new audience and demography. To Fox’s conservative audience, the well articulated and tough rebuttals dispelled Trump’s saying that she is dumb and can’t string a sentence. Her performance will allow voters to question Trump’s judgement of her intelligence. 

Yeah she sounds even stupider than I thought. And the screeching? More annoying than Trumps coif.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Any examples of a "well articulated and tough rebuttal" you would care to share?

Too many which bamboozled Baier into submission to a mere "Yes Maám". You missed a masterful display of well articulated response to a hard question that would have crumble Trump. Very Presidential too. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Eric Loh said:

Too many which bamboozled Baier into submission to a mere "Yes Maám". You missed a masterful display of well articulated response to a hard question that would have crumble Trump. Very Presidential too. 

ROFLOL - unbelievable.

Just now, Yagoda said:

Yeah she sounds even stupider than I thought. And the screeching? More annoying than Trumps coif.

Oh, really, so now it's her voice that is the problem.....:unsure:

But to be fair, that is bang-on for a Trump red-ball cap supporter.......:clap2:

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

In other words, no.

Baier is polite and respectful, even when he is doing a tough interview. It is his style. He called the VP "Ma'am" for that reason. He respects both VP Harris and the office she represents. If he interviewed Biden, he would call him "sir" or "Mr. President".  

Is that simple courtesy hard to comprehend? 

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

Oh, really, so now it's her voice that is the problem.....:unsure:

But to be fair, that is bang-on for a Trump red-ball cap supporter.......:clap2:

Yep, her voice is the problem LOL.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

In other words, no.

Baier is polite and respectful, even when he is doing a tough interview. It is his style. He called the VP "Ma'am" for that reason. He respects both VP Harris and the office she represents. If he interviewed Biden, he would call him "sir" or "Mr. President".  

Is that simple courtesy hard to comprehend? 

Well, polite and respectful would mean not interrupting repeatedly. I'm not necessarily saying he shouldn't have interrupted, but your notion of what is polite and respectful is truly bizarre.

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

@Eric Loh I must apologise. I thought your previous posts were sincere. Sorry I'm a bit slow off the mark today. This is brilliant. Subtle, sarcastic humour. Fantastic. I once again apologise for missing your natural comedic talents. Well done.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Yep, her voice is the problem LOL.

I not entirely sure about that. I'd have to go back and listen to all her made up accents to make my mind up. Her maniac cackle is good but she didn't do that today. Bit of a miss there IMO. 

• Haha 1