Kamala Harris Defends Policy Stance in Heated Fox News Interview

Social Media

20 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

@Eric Loh I must apologise. I thought your previous posts were sincere. Sorry I'm a bit slow off the mark today. This is brilliant. Subtle, sarcastic humour. Fantastic. I once again apologise for missing your natural comedic talents. Well done.

You not slow but just drunk too much Trump's kool-aid. 

• Sad 1

Just now, dinsdale said:

I actually think she just doesn't have the intellectual capability to think critically on her feet. She could be the leader of the free world. Chairman Xi must be licking his lips.

Whatever the validity of your characterization of Harris thinking, what evidence is there that Trump can even think rationally? His ludicrous defense of high tariffs alone - that they won't increase prices - is nuts.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

She never answered direct questions. If she had of simply answered questions then no interruption would have been needed.  

Well, that's generally what politicians do. But she did actually offer factual evidence in reply. Trump simply makes things up,r engages in empty insults, and offers irrelevant replies.  But that apparently doesn't count with you.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, placeholder said:

Whatever the validity of your characterization of Harris thinking, what evidence is there that Trump can even think rationally? His ludicrous defense of high tariffs alone - that they won't increase prices - is nuts.

Whatever you say or think about Trump there is one thing that is certain. Trump has been the President of the United States. He is also a very high level businessman. He has negotiation skills. Harris can't even answer a direct question.

• Thumbs Up 2

19 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Baier is not a fair and balance anchor. He is as right wing as Hannity. He was given a schooling by Harris and too stunned by her articulation to inject and disrupt with his Maga projection. He tried few gotcha questions and fell flat and didn't land. 

unlike all of the Leftist media outlets that are totally unbiased. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

You not slow but just drunk too much Trump's kool-aid. 

Sadly you have missed my subtle, sarcastic humour. Maybe try some of that kool-aid yourself. You might see things differently.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Whatever you say or think about Trump there is one thing that is certain. Trump has been the President of the United States. He is also a very high level businessman. He has negotiation skills. Harris can't even answer a direct question.

Trump inherited hundreds of millions of dollars from his father. He destroyed his father's real estate business. He consistently got out-negotiated when he purchased various properties. This repeatedly led to bankruptcies. What rescued him as The Apprentice where he fooled people into thinking he was a great businessman. As a con artist, he's a genius.

There's one response that's missing from this thread. If you're not American it's none of your business. Like Thai politics. You're not Thai so it's none of your business. Complete and utter crap to say this of course. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Trump inherited hundreds of millions of dollars from his father. He destroyed his father's real estate business. He consistently got out-negotiated when he purchased various properties. This repeatedly led to bankruptcies. What rescued him as The Apprentice where he fooled people into thinking he was a great businessman. As a con artist, he's a genius.

Your nose is growing again...

Now post some bone-headed link and pretend it supports your claim. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Well there you go. Perfect for president. Con artists are smart people who need to think on their feet. Harris is the opposite.

Edited by dinsdale
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, dinsdale said:

Well there you go. Perfect for president. Con artists are smart people who need to think on their feet. Harris is the opposite.

They fool those who are easy to dupe. Unfortunately there's a lot of those. But when you're negotiating with world leaders or serious business people that's not much of a useful skill. As his numerous bankruptcies attest. But it's good you recognize that he's a con artist.

10 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

One wonders why she chose to go on an interview with someone not her friend and then get snarky with the interviewer. Is that how she will be when meeting world leaders she doesn't like?

I suspect she won't be repeating that though. 

BTW, it's just over 2 weeks to go till the big day, and she still hasn't managed to put distance between herself and Trump in the polls, LOL.

other world leaders, is not journalists, they have respect for each other, and diplomacy have certain rules where everything they discussing is cleared and discussed by other diplomats on forehand. Their meetings is mostly just and formality for show. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

There's one response that's missing from this thread. If you're not American it's none of your business. Like Thai politics. You're not Thai so it's none of your business. Complete and utter crap to say this of course. 

Don't be silly...........Me, as an outsider, has SEEN that your hero is embarrassing........🙄

10 hours ago, JonnyF said:

It seems her main defence to her incompetency and appalling record was "whatabout Trump though".

So much in fact that I am starting to wonder if she's a poster on this forum.

While Trump goes on, I was great, I did everythin better than everyone else, and cheating with numbers statistics as well policies. Playing a game with new policies and just fooling around not working for the country, but himself. 

What a clown

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Again better embarrassing than a complete moron and Trump is no hero of mine. Harris, however, is a threat to the US and the world as it will not me her running the show. She's too stupid. It will be the Democratic Party establishment and war mongering generals that will actually be running the show and the goal posts will be shifted to make sure they retain power. 

Strange, the Republicans continue to use an embarrassment to lead their party. Many in that Party have voted for Harris because of the embarrassing Trump situation. That says a lot.

But, you carry on, makes no difference here.............:clap2:

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, transam said:

Strange, the Republicans continue to use an embarrassment to lead their party. Many in that Party have voted for Harris because of the embarrassing Trump situation. That says a lot.

But, you carry on, makes no difference here.............:clap2:

I think the reality is that the Democrats are the one's that are embarrassed. If not they should be. Their nominee is a complete empty headed idiot. I challenge anyone to decipher this. No wonder they script her interviews now and like a good student she has to remember her lines and stick to them.

Transcript

0:00

I think it's very important as you have

0:03

heard from so many incredible leaders

0:06

for us at every moment in time and

0:09

certainly this one to see the moment

0:12

in time in which we exist in our present

0:16

and to be able to contextualize it to

0:20

understand where we exist in the history

0:23

and in the moment as it relates not only

0:26

to the past but the future

Wow! A true intellect.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, dinsdale said:

I think the reality is that the Democrats are the one's that are embarrassed. If not they should be. Their nominee is a complete empty headed idiot. I challenge anyone to decipher this. No wonder they script her interviews now and like a good student she has to remember her lines and stick to them.

Transcript

Wow! A true intellect.

A Vice President, still in office......😉

Did you forget...?   🤪

Yes. A VC still in office and has been for the last 3+ years who agrees with everything the Biden/Harris administration has done but says "it's time to turn the page" and who is the Democratic Party nominee for the President of the United States. What's your point. She's an idiot.

Only in the opinion of one.................:whistling:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Yagoda said:

You ought to give up dude, many of us watched it and the silence from your crowd is telling. Reality is tough, but time to grow up. She got destroyed. 

Can you hear that big blue wave of women voters gathering pace about to swamp what is left of MAGA!

blue wave.webp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

I think the reality is that the Democrats are the one's that are embarrassed

They can’t be, given that they’ve been hardcoded by propaganda.

14 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Their nominee is a complete empty headed idiot.

Complete idiot yes, complete empty headed, no. She’s got a couple air molecules in there that operate her jaw flap.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Only in the opinion of one.................:whistling:

One? One hundred, two hundred million and you might be close. Please tell everyone what this means and tell us it's not the ramblings of a complete moron. It's like AI on acid.

17 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

2 minutes ago, novacova said:

They can’t be, given that they’ve been hardcoded by propaganda.

Complete idiot yes, complete empty headed, no. She’s got a couple air molecules in there that operate her jaw flap.

And Trump.........?  :crazy:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Can you hear that big blue wave of women voters gathering pace about to swamp what is left of MAGA!

blue wave.webp

What I hear is the running of black male feet away from the Dems and to the Republicans.

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I watched some of it.

She didn't completely screw up. I guess that is as good as we can expect from her.

I guess that was good enough that they won't lose any voters with this interview.

Will she win any voters? I don't know. For me it is hard to believe that there are still people out there who didn't make up their mind yet. 

I think that's a fair enough assessment. It was not a good performance but not as catastrophic as some say. I don't think many people thought "wow, I'm going with Kamala" as a result. 

Where I don't agree is that everyone has made up their minds. Aggregate is around 3.5% of the voting population. They can swing any battleground state. 

There's an even bigger coterie of Silent Trump voters. But I maintain by far the biggest coterie of voters are those who cannot stand Trump. If Harris wins this election it will be anti-trump hatred that hands her the White House.

One? One hundred, two hundred million and you might be close. Please tell everyone what this means and tell us it's not the ramblings of a complete moron. It's like AI on acid.

Eeeeeer, 'you' said Harris is an idiot, I said in the opinion of 'one', I was replying to you...😁

The embarrassment, which is Trump, also has millions of followers, you can spot them a mile off.......🤣

The Trump .45 T-shirt

• Like 1
  • Agree 1