If Trump is re-elected what does it say about the I.Q of the average American?

advancebooking

4 minutes ago, riclag said:

Doesnt she sound like those extreme left judges during questioning at congressional committee hearings ?

“When Baier pressed her on whether she would advocate for taxpayer funding for transgender surgeries, she said, “I would follow the law.” She added that the Trump ads are an effort to “try to create a sense of fear in the voters.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4937802-kamala-harris-bret-baier-interview-takeaways/

She never answers a question that she is asked. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

That he is anti-progressive is what makes him attractive to people that do not want their communities overrun with illegal aliens that benefit the rich at the expense of the poor. 

Oh dear. One day you and your like might grow enough spine to rail against those who benefit from them.

Nah. Thought not.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, BusyB said:

Oh dear. One day you and your like might grow enough spine to rail against those who benefit from them.

Nah. Thought not.

Oh dear indeed. 

That all you have? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, mdr224 said:

The choice this time is very simple. I am an independent voter and I think other independents see the better choice. When trump is the winner feel free to think the world is <deleted>, but the time period when he was president was relatively good compared to now

“Time period”

Not for the progressives , from the time he came down that Golden Escalator at Trump Tower to announce his candidacy ,way back in 2015,they acted deranged .

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cameroni said:

how is Trump not a conversative?

3 time married.

Convicted criminal.

Lots of bankrupt companies.

His party lifestyle - when he was still able to do that.

There are many things about his which normal conservatives will despise. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, renaissanc said:

This thread will be like throwing a dozen cats among a flock of pigeons. I call the 80 million supporters of the Democrat-Marxists "The Brainwashed Stupids" because they believe everything Morning Joe, The View people (I say people because the Dems don't know what a woman is), and the anchors of CNN, ABC, MSNBC say. Comrade Kamala lies again and again and the Stupids think, "Derrrr ... yeah they're rite ... y duz ma bwain hert wen I fink ... derrr!" They support the trafficking and enslavement of women & children; open borders; rampant crime & gang takeovers; price controls-inflation; higher taxes & cost of living; increased fentanyl; inevitable WW3 by having a weak leader; sex changes of children without parental permission; etc. Low IQ is the least of their problems. "Derrrrrr .... "

Pin this up , attach it to the donkey party’s butt!

Proclamation  receipts!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

And make no mistake, the left would destroy any non-leftist that runs. If Ron DeSantis was running, he'd be Hitler and democracy would still be on the ballot. 

Obviously, I am not a spokesperson for the left. Personally, I think DeSantis would be much better than Trump.

Posts with derogatory nicknames, intentional misspellings or personal remarks will be removed. Spell names correctly for all sides of the debate.

Some posts contravening our Forum Rules have been removed:

• Be polite and respectful to other users.
  • Avoid flaming, trolling, or stalking other members.

10 minutes ago, candide said:

Gag! A MAGA fan calling others "brainwashed"! 😀

Prior to the debate debacle, even the left considered Harris a buffoon that was made VP because she was a black woman. Now she is the second coming.

Prior to the debate debacle, Biden was sharp as a tack and running rings around the staff. Now he's a tottering old fool that the late-night shows joke about. 

Baaaaaaaaa

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

3 time married.

Convicted criminal.

Lots of bankrupt companies.

His party lifestyle - when he was still able to do that.

There are many things about his which normal conservatives will despise. 

But you're attacking the person, not the political stance.

Any billionaire businessman will have court cases and bankruptcies.

Party lifestyle, okay a while ago, now he's an elderly golfer. Sounds pretty conservative. He's not a skydiver.

• Love It 1

14 hours ago, Theforgotten1 said:

Why is there so many questions on ASEAN news about Trump and his supporters, let’s try to same with Harris and its supporters, oops sorry I forgot it’s the looney lefts that are obsessed 

Yes, we are all communist, Marxist, insane, extreme, and traitors.

And even more unbelievable we like to drink the blood of babies in the basements of pizza parlors in New York. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, mogandave said:

Seeing how well the left runs education in the US, why would you have them run the country?

The left does not run education in the USA.

Here's a reality check. The least educated states in the USA are dominated by Republican state administrations. 

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/least-educated-states

The most educated states in the USA are Democrat administered states.

You should start with the Republicans who have refused to fund  local education and who have paid the price for it  since a state with a poorly educated  population is unable to attract the industries which generate the taxes that pay for the services a state provides.

3 hours ago, Cameroni said:

But you're attacking the person, not the political stance.

Any billionaire businessman will have court cases and bankruptcies.

Party lifestyle, okay a while ago, now he's an elderly golfer. Sounds pretty conservative. He's not a skydiver.

Ok then. Tariffs  will not deliver the benefits Trump claims. On the contrary, tariffs will  damage the economy. This is what the past experience of tariffs has been.

40 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

Ok then. Tariffs  will not deliver the benefits Trump claims. On the contrary, tariffs will  damage the economy. This is what the past experience of tariffs has been.

The why did Biden and Harris keep them? 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

ROFLOL this is a real question what needs to be answered ?!?!?! 55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

9 hours ago, transam said:

You obviously don't watch vids of Trump voters being buried when interviewed, but as you are a Putin supporter, I expect posts like yours.........🤭

Where u go duhh-ling? U disappear me long time neh. But u cum back see me now. I so happeeeee for u. Sabai dii rue? Good luck for u okay. 

On 10/17/2024 at 3:25 AM, Walker88 said:

Traditional values?

---serial philandering

---pathological lying

---corrupt business practices

---charity fraud

---misogyny

---self-aggrandizement

---vindictiveness and retribution

As for crime, it is down under Biden, especially capital crime such as murder. Of course the felon himself is doing his level best to spike crime figures, but it seems overall, criminal behavior outside of the felon is down.

Oh, and pray tell how the felon will get prices down? Tariffs of 200%

To use a Bill Maher meme of "I don't know it for a fact; I just know it's true", I would bet the average felonista has an IQ 20 points below the US average. The felon owns those who lost the Birth Lottery.

A stunning statistic from 2016 showed just who supports him: he won 85% of all US Counties in 2016, to HRC's 15%. His 85% of all Counties represent 38% of US GDP, while HRC's mere 15% represent 62% of US GDP. Do the math and that says areas that voted HRC are 9.25x more productive than areas he won.

If the US was merely magastan, it's economy would make Venezuela look like an economic juggernaut. Without the Blue States, the Red States would go all Cormac McCarthy hellish dystopian.

Where are you from? Certainly not a USC (citizen). 

Bulletin: Most Americans do not want illegal migrants at all. I heard the same from a German guy in Frankfort 10 years ago. They do not want them. The only reason is to gain votes somehow.