Beloved former President Obama tears the convicted felon a new one

Jingthing

As usual a link from some propaganda arm left up while everybody else gets censored. Enjoy your wankfest with your buddies I can't wait to watch you in a personal hysterical fit on November 5th

27 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

As usual a link from some propaganda arm left up while everybody else gets censored. Enjoy your wankfest with your buddies I can't wait to watch you in a personal hysterical fit on November 5th

Oh dear, are you having a "stomping" tantrum......:guitar:

Try not taking things too seriously on a Thai based forum, otherwise you may need someone to give you resuscitation, though definitely not from me........😱

Edited by transam
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

Oh dear, are you having a "stomping" tantrum......:guitar:

Try not taking things too seriously on a Thai based forum, otherwise you may need someone to give you resuscitation, though definitely not me........😱

Oh look, an air of stupidity is now blowing on the Forum

• Sad 3

4 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Lord, I hope Halperin's prediction doesn't come true.  Otherwise there will be a shortage of psychiatric resources.

If anyone's curious, watch the last 10 minutes (or so) of his interview with Tucker Carlson.  He's forecasting a mass meltdown if Trump wins.  Probably accompanied by violence...  Even worse than after HRC took the L in 2016.

https://tuckercarlson.com/tucker-show-mark-halperin

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

So that's your main motivation to want to see a wreck of an of old man fascist take power in the U.S. then? To own the libs? Dude -- that is seriously perverted.