• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 348

Israel Hamas War the Widening Middle East Conflict

2. 9

What comes after election day (unless Trump wins the electoral college)

3. 3

Thailand Live Monday 21 October 2024

4. 3

5. 3

6. 4,024

Latest developments and discussion of recent events in the Ukraine War

7. 18

Thailand Live Sunday 20 October 2024

8. 0

Govt Plans to Boost Education and High-Tech Workforce

9. 188

Trump ahead in all battleground states - ALL OF THEM!

10. 6,618

Australian Aged Pension

11. 9

What comes after election day (unless Trump wins the electoral college)

12. 188

13. 6,618

Australian Aged Pension

theblether

4 hours ago, theblether said:

You just did. 

Mass rape and murder of civilians in Ukraine. 

Heading towards a million dead and injured Ukrainians. 

Millions of Ukranian refugees pouring across the continent. 

All under weak White House leadership and you call those who support the man who started no new wars insane? 

Are we talking the US election here? Are you saying Biden started the war between Russia and Ukraine? 

Now, you will probably try and say Trump can end the war, as he say himself. The only way he can end the war, is to agree with Putin and stand on his side. Something that will result very bad regarding cooperation with other countries in the world.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Yes.

I am speaking about my own personal experience.

Anyway, if you have been reading your Alice in Wonderland.....

"All the best people are crazy" 

Said of no less than...The Mad Hatter!

image.png.01e7e414e718b49740aca77fc4595a38.png

No, it was more that your insinuation that I could not see madness when I looked in the mirror that was personal.

After that, you do know that you are talking about fantasy stories, movies and book fiction, right? For your information, Nor the Mad Hatter or Alice in Wonderland exists. They are all fantasy figures fed directly to your mind. 

12 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Are we talking the US election here? Are you saying Biden started the war between Russia and Ukraine? 

Now, you will probably try and say Trump can end the war, as he say himself. The only way he can end the war, is to agree with Putin and stand on his side. Something that will result very bad regarding cooperation with other countries in the world.

I know English is your second language so I'll give you a pass. 

No, I did not say Biden started the Ukraine War. 

Can Trump end the war? 

Not without the agreement of Zelensky and Putin. 

• Like 1

It's staggering the number of people on this forum who believe they are immune to disinformation. 

The same people who for years have believed and spread a debunked Russia hoax story. 

Dreadful. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, theblether said:

I know English is your second language so I'll give you a pass. 

No, I did not say Biden started the Ukraine War. 

Can Trump end the war? 

Not without the agreement of Zelensky and Putin. 

Ok, if you know that, what the heck has the Ukraine people and the Ukraine war to do with this thread?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, theblether said:

It's staggering the number of people on this forum who believe they are immune to disinformation. 

The same people who for years have believed and spread a debunked Russia hoax story. 

Dreadful. 

Please, you seem to be very well informed. Feel free to enlighten us. I also want to shout "I see the light" as the Blues Brothers did. 😉 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, dinsdale said:

I'm saying their a bunch of radical woke idiots. As for biology only women menstruate and have babies and only men have the biological function to create sperm. As for science; sports science will tell you that biological men have a great advantage when competing against women. These FACTS are lost on the woke. I HATE THE WOKE AGENDA an agenda fully embraced by the Democratic Party. I hope you understand what I'm saying now.

Perfect example of massive overreaction. Yes democrats were more supportive on that type of issue i.e. letting people live how they want. Trump and others now exaggerate and say such issues are fully embraced when they are not at all.

I think for good or bad Democrats don't be black and white on such issues like Trump - but I bet most Democrats would say sport should be by sex you are born with - and saying you are whatever doesn't necessarily make it objectively or scientifically so.

I think Trump knows many of his policies such as low taxes for the rich aren't that appealing to the average joe so he focuses on emotive issues such as  gender, guns, border crossings - the last with some good reason but the ill effects massively overstated - that get you guys excited. 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, NickyLouie said:

Hopefully you'll make an open apology to the forum when Trump wins.

Then you can go wait in the baht bus queue or something.

Why, if that were to happen it won't change JT's opinion on the posts.

I agree with JT here btw, theblether is honouring his name and only blething trump and Putin talking points.

Edited by stevenl
  • Thanks 1

I think the OP is nonsense - apparently a round up of ALL polls leaves the situation very much up in the air.

I don't really see the significance of the polls on this thread - it seems that it's nothing to do with the actual politics or issues they just thing it's like sports - who gonna win?

It doesn't make any difference if Trump wins - you can't vote the earth flat - it just means 4 years of "I told you so"

50 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Why, if that were to happen it won't change JT's opinion on the posts.

I agree with JT here btw, theblether is honouring his name and only blething trump and Putin talking points.

Pathetic again. 

Tell me how disinformation works? Is it anything to do with looking for viewpoints that confirm your biases? 

Are you immune?

For anyone that's interested - NATO membership cannot be granted until AFTER A COUNTRY HAS APPLIED. 

Ukraine applied AFTER THE WAR STARTED. 

Under the NATO charter - if NATO had accepted the application they would have been OBLIGED TO SEND ARMS AND TROOPS INTO WAR WITH RUSSIA. 

DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE MORONS. 

I can guarantee that I am one of the few members of this forum that worked on a NATO base. 

And here I have these losers telling me I am a Kremlin mouthpiece. These people are fevered. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, kwilco said:

I think the OP is nonsense - apparently a round up of ALL polls leaves the situation very much up in the air.

I don't really see the significance of the polls on this thread - it seems that it's nothing to do with the actual politics or issues they just thing it's like sports - who gonna win?

It doesn't make any difference if Trump wins - you can't vote the earth flat - it just means 4 years of "I told you so"

The OP is only a statistical exercise aggregating the average of recent polls. 

Be rest assured I am amazed that Trump is ahead in every battleground state. 

And before I get dragged into yet another ad hominem argument, the two pollsters I tend to ignore are Trafalgar and Rasmussen, they have a habit of overestimating GOP support. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, theblether said:

Pathetic again. 

Tell me how disinformation works? Is it anything to do with looking for viewpoints that confirm your biases? 

Are you immune?

For anyone that's interested - NATO membership cannot be granted until AFTER A COUNTRY HAS APPLIED. 

Ukraine applied AFTER THE WAR STARTED. 

Under the NATO charter - if NATO had accepted the application they would have been OBLIGED TO SEND ARMS AND TROOPS INTO WAR WITH RUSSIA. 

DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE MORONS. 

I can guarantee that I am one of the few members of this forum that worked on a NATO base. 

And here I have these losers telling me I am a Kremlin mouthpiece. These people are fevered. 

You're just deflecting because you were caught red handed with blatant lies and can't  just admit it. Truly pathetic 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, theblether said:

Pathetic. Only proving my point. You were asked a direct question -  Feel free to tell the forum when Ukraine applied for membership of NATO. 

And I'm not bothered about your worthless flames, you truly are the worst Russia conspiracy theorist on this forum. 

"Maga/Kremlin" - there's something wrong with you. 

Yes Virginia.

Maga / Kremlin.

You weren't aware of this before or do you know but for some perverted reason are you acting dumb?

https://www.voanews.com/a/how-russia-s-disinformation-campaign-seeps-into-us-views-/7566503.html

Edited by Jingthing

Trump ground game in key states flagged as potentially fake

The use of paid canvassers in a political campaign is always dicey because of potential fraud. It happens a lot with petition campaigns.

Volunteers are much better. At worse, they quit.

Trump has no campaign organization on the ground, choosing instead to go with free campaign services from Elon. This may be a strategic mistake.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Expect that to become a stampede in the next 2 weeks, but a case of too late, IMO. They are already too tainted by association.

That weeping you hear is coming from Democrat election campaign rooms.

I have the champagne ready for the big night.

Let's just hope that Trump doesn't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. All he has to do now is rally the voters, avoid interviews with the enemy, and not make any more comments about eating dogs.

You're right about creating controversy and still today there isn’t evidence but to be fair there were citizens in that “city talking about pets & ducks” prior to his debate announcement, of pets & dogs  ! I watched the city council  meetings , where citizens voiced their concerns and heard the recording on a police scanner.

IMG_2980.jpeg.e68559901f1b2bac76d3ccbd4242fee8.jpeg

https://nypost.com/2024/09/11/us-news/springfield-ohio-man-reported-haitian-migrants-snatching-geese/

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1