Trump ahead in all battleground states - ALL OF THEM!

theblether

10 hours ago, Neeranam said:

My money is on Trump, as it was in 2016, got 4-1 back then and he won. 

What is happening is quite obvious to an unbiased observer like me -  the more time Harris is seen by the public, the more she looks weak, as she is. 

A supporter of terrorist organisations would......😒

12 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

For the 34 felony counts on which he's already been convicted. I'm sure there are more convictions to come.
Here's what all 34 felony counts in Trump's hush money trial mean : NPR

Oh yeah, the bookkeeping charges. 

He’s guilty of reimbursing his lawyer for arranging a non-disclosure agreement and calling it a legal expense.

Harris is guilty of letting over ten million mostly unvetted illegal aliens flood access the border, many of whom are criminals terrorizing citizens. 

I’ll go with the bookkeeping “fraud”. 

You ho ahead-on with the open borders. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, mdr224 said:

Im not going to call her dumb but if she is smart it definitely doesnt show when she speaks.

Not dumb, but not good at unrehearsed public speaking. As a senator, she was far different and a lot more confident, and was able to make logical arguments. Her problems started when she went national. Her disastrous 2020 primary campaign was the start. Now, she is trying so hard to not say anything of substance (to avoid controversy) it winds up being borderline incomprehensible. 

Seems like the Peter Principle in action.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Have you watched Trump speak? He's falling apart before our eyes.

Pretty much everyone that worked with him closely before says he is unfit to be president and indeed extremely DANGEROUS. 

DANGEROUS? 

In what way ?   Venezuelan illegal alien murderer dangerous or just simple MS -13 illegal alien dangerous?

Or is it Antifa dangerous?

45 minutes ago, mogandave said:
1 hour ago, WDSmart said:

For the 34 felony counts on which he's already been convicted. I'm sure there are more convictions to come.

Oh yeah, the bookkeeping charges. 

He’s guilty of reimbursing his lawyer for arranging a non-disclosure agreement and calling it a legal expense.

Harris is guilty of letting over ten million mostly unvetted illegal aliens flood access the border, many of whom are criminals terrorizing citizens. 

I’ll go with the bookkeeping “fraud”. 

You ho ahead-on with the open borders. 

Those bookkeeping charges are now convicted felonies. 

Harris has been VICE president for the past three and a half years. During that time, "...under President Joe Biden. Government statistics show that in the initial processing of millions of encounters, 2.5 million people have been released into the U.S. and 2.8 million have been removed or expelled." Breaking Down the Immigration Figures - FactCheck.org

And as far as the crime rate is concerned, "Alex Nowrasteh, with the libertarian Cato Institute, analyzed the Texas data to make a comparison of immigrants in the country illegally and native-born residents. In a recent post he noted that in 2015 Texas police made 815,689 arrests of native-born Americans, 37,776 arrests of immigrants in the country illegally and 20,323 arrests of legal immigrants. Given the relative populations for each group, he wrote, “The arrest rate for illegal immigrants was 40 percent below that of native-born Americans.” Is Illegal Immigration Linked to More or Less Crime? - FactCheck.org

I say, "Lock up the felon!" 

I have already voted for Harris and expect her, if elected, to revise our border policy to protect both our citizens and aliens who are seeking asylum. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, G_Money said:
1 hour ago, WDSmart said:

First and foremost Trump is not a “felon” until sentencing.  

If that ever takes place.

Can a President elect pardon himself?

I'm not a lawyer, but my understanding is that Trump has already been convicted of these felonies, so he is a felon. Sentencing only determines what punishment, if any, he'll get for that. I say, "Lock him up!"

I'm sure a president-elect cannot pardon himself, and it is my (non-lawyer) understanding that a sitting president can only pardon anyone, including himself, for federal charges, not state charges. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

A supporter of terrorist organisations would......😒

For someone who always claims someone else is telling “porkies”, you certainly do a fine job of telling them yourself.

BTW, your definition of “porkie” is much different than mine.

If curious, just ask me.

1 hour ago, mogandave said:

Harris supports open borders, mass illegal migration, more DEI, less meritocracy, men in women’s prisons and sports, more welfare and men in girls showers, and free transition surgery for prison inmates.

You support those things, I don’t. 

A bunch of stuff you will forget about after November 5.

Mindless drivel.

Here is some actual information:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-elections/early-vote

Screenshot_20241026_104728_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

Why the sudden change in confidence from your previous posts regarding polls?

Polls are not always predictive.

Early voting is more predictive, but not 100%.

It's possible that 100 million Trumpers will vote in the election. Possible, but not likely.

Based on early voting data, Harris is likely to win the big 3 Midwest swing states plus NE-2. That would win the election.

It would take an enormous Trump turnout to overcome the early voting. I'm not seeing evidence of big enthusiasm for Trump at this point. He's having to book smaller venues to fill them up, and people are leaving early. Trump isn't getting big early vote numbers.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

It's possible that 100 million Trumpers will vote in the election. Possible, but not likely.

Based on early voting data, Harris is likely to win the big 3 Midwest swing states plus NE-2. That would win the election.

It would take an enormous Trump turnout to overcome the early voting. I'm not seeing evidence of big enthusiasm for Trump at this point. He's having to book smaller venues to fill them up, and people are leaving early. Trump isn't getting big early vote numbers.

Agree.

I do think though that as soon as voting is underway polling should not be allowed anymore, neither should predictions based on mail in ballots requested etc. 

• Agree 1

Last month, I flew to the US to request an absentee ballot.

Well, it hasn't come yet, and time is short. So I just booked a flight to the US for Election Day to vote against Trump one more time.

I used Frequent Flyer miles, so I can cancel if my ballot arrives soon.

Oh, voter registration had been suspended, so I fixed that in my last trip.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Agree.

I do think though that as soon as voting is underway polling should not be allowed anymore, neither should predictions based on mail in ballots requested etc. 

First Amendment - don't forget it.

8 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Last month, I flew to the US to request an absentee ballot.

Well, it hasn't come yet, and time is short. So I just booked a flight to the US for Election Day to vote against Trump one more time.

I used Frequent Flyer miles, so I can cancel if my ballot arrives soon.

Oh, voter registration had been suspended, so I fixed that in my last trip.

Good for you. It would be great if all voters had such drive. 

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

First and foremost Trump is not a “felon” until sentencing.  

If that ever takes place.

Can a President elect pardon himself?

He became a felon on conviction. End of your BS story.

It would be up to the courts to determine if he can pardon himself, but it will be irrelevant November 6th.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jingthing said:

I was corrected on this.

In New York he has indeed been found guilty of felonies but will not technically be a convicted felon until the sentencing phase. Weird but true. The sentence could be a slip with a wet noodle though. So the sentencing phase is scheduled in November so win or like he will soon be a convicted felon.

It's likely the NY higher court will take care of Trump. As in nullify the sentence.

Just now, Danderman123 said:

It's likely the NY higher court will take care of Trump. As in nullify the sentence.

In any case all that needs to happen is any sentencing phase regardless of the sentence to trigger the convicted felon status.

So if he wins he will be inaugurated as the first convicted felon president. 

• Love It 1

35 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

The John Kelly disclosures will lose the election for Trump. This is a genuine October surprise re-introduced.

Harris will drill this as her closure to Election Day

This so called October surprise that’s shrouded in mystery the left keeps bringing up as their last Hail Mary before throwing in the towel.

What exactly is it?   Is it Top Secret?  Only those on the left are granted this privileged information?

Whatever it is, why is this important now two weeks before the election vs when the mystery event took place?

Could it be another female being groped (allegedly) from 40 years ago?  Or was slipped a micky at Studio 54.  

Or better yet, Trump a non drinker and drug user was spotted in the Studio 54 restroom doing a line with Mick Jagger in 1981.

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

II is wise to say November 6th would be the best day for this prediction .  Depending on location.

34 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

The John Kelly disclosures will lose the election for Trump. This is a genuine October surprise re-introduced.

Harris will drill this as her closure to Election Day

Nah, they only beclown General Kelly and raise uncomfortable questions for HIM. For example, why did he keep working for Trump after hearing such remarks? Why did he stay silent until 12 days before the election?