Trump ahead in all battleground states - ALL OF THEM!

theblether

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

In sa just world, stolen valor Walz has his tallywhaeker amputated. 

Stolen valour Walz is a false accusation.........:ermm:

You do not have to stoop that low just because you have nothing........🥴

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, morrobay said:

Right. And the LA Times ,  NY Times and the Washington Post are not giving an  endorsement to Harris. Almost unheard of for big 3 not to endorse the democratic candidate.

The NY Times endorsed Harris.  The Post and the LA Times wanted to endorse Harris but the rich owners vetoed the endorsements.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, newnative said:

The NY Times endorsed Harris.  The Post and the LA Times wanted to endorse Harris but the rich owners vetoed the endorsements.  

This tepid editorial response by corporate media isn't being done out of a lack of enthusiasm for Kamala Harris. It's being done out of a fear of retribution in the event Trump reclaims the White House. Not only are they afraid of retribution directed at their media interests, but retaliation directed at their other corporate interests as well. Consider how tax, anti-trust law, legal harassment, etc. could be used to punish media and corporate interests by a rogue, unchecked commander in chief.

Unlike so many Trump supporters on this forum, these media barons are well-aware of how Hitler cracked down on the media after he attained the Chancellorship in 1933. The thuggery of the SA and SS which Hitler used to accomplish this is the only component which is presently missing, but imagine an environment when the now incarcerated leaders of the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers are pardoned by Trump, and his no-longer-independent Justice department turns a blind eye towards political street thuggery. As I have said many times on this forum in the past, Trump supporters are going to pay dearly for their blinding ignorance of history.

Edited by Gecko123
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Gecko123 said:

This tepid editorial response by corporate media isn't being done out of a lack of enthusiasm for Kamala Harris. It's being done out of a fear of retribution in the event of Trump reclaims the White House. Not only are they are afraid of retribution directed at their media interests, but their other corporate interests as well. Unlike so many Trump supporters on this forum, these media barons are well-aware of how Hitler cracked down on the media after he attained the Chancellorship in 1933. The thuggery of the SA and SS which Hitler used to accomplish this is the only component which is presently missing, but imagine an environment when the now incarcerated leaders of the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers are pardoned by Trump and his no longer independent Justice department turns a blind eye towards political street thuggery. As I have said many times on this forum in the past, Trump supporters are going to pay dearly for their blinding ignorance of history.

Give it a rest. The Russia Hoax Brigade are now in full Hitler mode. 

You are an embarrassment. 

• Haha 1

Let us hope the polls are wrong. The last thing this planet needs is another four years of Trump and his madness. Also, he is way too old to lead, and is in a state of severe cognitive decline, and increasingly incoherent.

Theyre eating the dogs, 

They're eating the cats, 

They're taking your pets. 

From a recent speech:

"What would happen if the boat sank from its weight and you’re in the boat and you have this tremendously powerful battery and the battery’s now underwater and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there?”

By the way, a lot of shark attacks lately. Do you notice that? A lot of shark — I watched some guys justifying it today. “Well, they weren’t really that angry. They bit off the young lady’s leg because of the fact that they were not hungry but they misunderstood who she was.” These people are crazy —

“There’s no problem with sharks. They just didn’t really understand a young woman swimming now who really got decimated and other people, too.” A lot of shark attacks.

So I said, “So there’s a shark 10 yards away from the boat, 10 yards. Or here. Do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking and water goes over the battery? The boat is sinking. Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted, or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?” Because I will tell you, he didn’t know the answer. He said, “You know, nobody’s ever asked me that question.”

• Like 1

Where are the people who were boasting about Kamala having 2.5 million views last night? 

Trump's interview with Joe Rogan has been viewed 9.4 million times on YouTube already, a mere 10 hours after being posted. Spotify figures haven't been released yet. 

Estimated views, listens combined, with clips included will be well over ONE BILLION. 

• Haha 1

I can't see Harris winning. Her campaign has no traction.

Oddly, most people will vote for what they notice even if it's not a great option.

Where attention goes, energy flows.

That's what is behind a lot of Trumps antics.

Being ignored is worse then negative publicity.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gecko123 said:

No, I mean that they will assess the character and capabilities of both candidates, as well as their commitment to democratic ideals and institutions, the constitution, and the truth, and which candidate will work towards unifying the American people rather than dividing them along racial and socio-economic lines.

Oh, so Trump. For a minute I thought you were I Harris supporter, sorry! 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, newnative said:

Did any of them quit in protest? 

If I believed Trump was a fascist dictator, I would quit. 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

This tepid editorial response by corporate media isn't being done out of a lack of enthusiasm for Kamala Harris. It's being done out of a fear of retribution in the event Trump reclaims the White House. Not only are they afraid of retribution directed at their media interests, but retaliation directed at their other corporate interests as well. Consider how tax, anti-trust law, legal harassment, etc. could be used to punish media and corporate interests by a rogue, unchecked commander in chief.

Unlike so many Trump supporters on this forum, these media barons are well-aware of how Hitler cracked down on the media after he attained the Chancellorship in 1933. The thuggery of the SA and SS which Hitler used to accomplish this is the only component which is presently missing, but imagine an environment when the now incarcerated leaders of the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers are pardoned by Trump, and his no-longer-independent Justice department turns a blind eye towards political street thuggery. As I have said many times on this forum in the past, Trump supporters are going to pay dearly for their blinding ignorance of history.

That's hilarious! 

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

So by the right choice, did you mean open borders, mass illegal immigration, more DEI, higher taxes, more giveaways, men in girls’ showers, path to citizenship, free health care and tuition for illegals, housing subsidies for illegals, men in women’s sports and prisons, defunding the police, supporting rioters, and free transition surgery for prison inmates or Trump? 

Right the above is much more relevant to the average/ highest percentage of voters . As opposed to the lofty @Gecko123 diatribe that really is NA here. Trump landslide.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

What the data supports:

One disgruntled former staffer has made claims that other staffers have denied. Maybe Trumps said Hitler did some good things, and maybe Trump said he wished his general were more like Hitler’s. So?

A lot of people claim Trump is a fascist, a dictator and they often call him Hitler, yet they never provide any evidence that he is a fascist, a dictator or Hitlerian. So, nothing but unsupported claims I see no evidence of.

Harris on the other hand has a history or supporting open borders, mass illegal immigration, more DEI, higher taxes, more giveaways, men in girls’ showers, path to citizenship, free health care and tuition for illegals, housing subsidies for illegals, men in women’s sports and prisons, defunding the police, supporting rioters, and free transition surgery for prison inmates. These are FACTS that the data support.

I am against all those things, as is (I believe) Trump. That is why I support Trump. It has nothing to do with me being afraid of a “strong black woman”, If Condoleezza Rice were running, I would vote for her. That said, I do not think Harris is strong. I think she is weak, and I think Walz is even weaker.

I might be wrong, stranger things have happened. 

Blablabla (which reminds me of one feminine garment kiosk at my local Lotus whose sign says" Barbala Bla")... Another 10 days and we'll hear the last rites as far as Trump campaign is concerned. Then the on-going debate here can move to Rikers island Pen cell block 6 (the block number might change) where Trump will be hanging out for the rest of his remaining decade(s). There he can be whatever his MAGA fans want him to be, and then some.