Trump ahead in all battleground states - ALL OF THEM!

theblether

12 minutes ago, morrobay said:

Very bogus chart even a high schooler would know that Fascism is extreme Right. In fact isn't there supposed to be a link included?

So fascism would be on the continuum with anarchy -- no government?

How do you make sense of totalitarian governments being on opposite ends?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BruceWayne said:

Duh - look up political horseshoe - Far right / Fear left is meaningless once it's a dictatorship.

You can call it 'Far Right' if it makes YOU feel better tho x

Exactly. You get it.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Talon said:

So fascism would be on the continuum with anarchy -- no government?

How do you make sense of totalitarian governments being on opposite ends?

Totalitarianism (autocracy) should be on the far right. Democracy should be on the far left.

Edited by WDSmart
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, WDSmart said:

Totalitarianism (autocracy) should be on the far right. Democracy should be on the far left.

So your continuum would only run from total government control to democracy, which would be only half way on my continuum. And no mention of anarchy and no government. So it wouldn't be a continuum.

I'd like to see an image of your idea and how you would account for all of the different forms of government.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

No. I think Americans underestimate how much wealth is out there and tax can increase a bit without much affect for the very rich or acting as a disincentive to invest in the economy - but the voters can decide.  

So, have the, many, vote on what they can take from the few, yes?

1 hour ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Saying proposed tax increases is a slippery slope to further increases is just words - unless you can show a pattern of such broken promises on tax increases by the left - the only one I remember on tax was the famous broken promise by Bush senior.  

Can you point to this Kamala policy about men in girls showers? The current policies are not soft on crime or promote mass immigration but up to you if you believe that.

Everything anyone says is just words, but I did not say "...proposed tax increases is a slippery slope to further increases...", what I said was: Everything is a slippery slope with the left.

Taxes, gun control, men in girls' showers, crime and immigration are a few examples. 

And I do not care much about what people say, I care about what they so. Immigration is a perfect example. Harris says she's tough on the border, but what she does is let ten to twenty million illegal aliens flood across the borer, and push a bill to legalize them and make them citizens. 

"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me."

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

So, have the, many, vote on what they can take from the few, yes?

Everything anyone says is just words, but I did not say "...proposed tax increases is a slippery slope to further increases...", what I said was: Everything is a slippery slope with the left.

Taxes, gun control, men in girls' showers, crime and immigration are a few examples. 

And I do not care much about what people say, I care about what they so. Immigration is a perfect example. Harris says she's tough on the border, but what she does is let ten to twenty million illegal aliens flood across the borer, and push a bill to legalize them and make them citizens. 

"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me."

Fool you three times, you're a Trump supporter.  

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Talon said:

So your continuum would only run from total government control to democracy, which would be only half way on my continuum. And no mention of anarchy and no government. So it wouldn't be a continuum.

I'd like to see an image of your idea and how you would account for all of the different forms of government.

Pure democracy: 75 men and 25 women voting if men should be allowed to have their way with the women. 

Leftist democracy: 75 men and 25 women voting if men should be allowed to have their way with the other men. 

• Confused 3

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Polls are meaningless at this point.

Exit polls in 2016 had Hillary winning.

They weren't very wrong. She did win the popular vote quite soundly.

Exit polls are very different than pre vote polling.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Jingthing said:

They weren't very wrong. She did win the popular vote quite soundly.

And thus became....embittered? Given that the polls were off somewhere in the 3% range, that speaks to Trump actually winning rather easily this time.  On this date in 2020, Biden was up by more than 7%, in 2016 Hillary was up by 5.5%. Today's result is Trump up by 0.1%.

49 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

And thus became....embittered? Given that the polls were off somewhere in the 3% range, that speaks to Trump actually winning rather easily this time.  On this date in 2020, Biden was up by more than 7%, in 2016 Hillary was up by 5.5%. Today's result is Trump up by 0.1%.

You're assuming that the polls are wrong in the same direction, which assumes that pollsters didn't adjust their likely voter model after 2020.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 10/20/2024 at 4:27 AM, GammaGlobulin said:

YEAH!

The fault lies with the Party of the Dems, of course.

It never needed to be like this....absolutely!

Just a case of the lesser of two evils, I guess....

image.png.16a0b505e1665d261ca61effe0aaa709.png

Well he's stuck his neck out now saying he will end the war within 24 hours b4 being sworn in.

He will now have some big arms manufacturers against him ,Blackrock etc., 

However if he does do this then thank god someone has some sense to end the senselessness that the current maniacs are pushing , the world into a third world war , for nothing -but to destroy and take over Russia , which they are not capable of doing without destroying the world, idiots in power just making money for arms manufacturers. And killing innocent people, and committing genocide in Gaza.

12 minutes ago, kiwikeith said:

Well he's stuck his neck out now saying he will end the war within 24 hours b4 being sworn in.

However if he does do this then thank god someone has some sense to end the senselessness that the current maniacs are pushing , the world into a third world war , for nothing -but to destroy and take over Russia , which they are not capable of doing without destroying the world, idiots in power just making money for arms manufacturers. And killing innocent people, and committing genocide in Gaza.

Nobody in their right mind believes Trump can do that.

It's as stupid as his build the wall and Mexico will pay for it lies.

It's amazing to me that Trump has the level of support that he does have and yes obviously he might indeed win.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, kiwikeith said:

And if he did "succeed" in allowing the Russian aggression in Ukraine to end in Russia's favour it would just allow Putin/Russia to invade more countries!

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Nobody in their right mind believes Trump can do that.

It's as stupid as his build the wall and Mexico will pay for it lies.

It's amazing to me that Trump has the level of support that he does have and yes obviously he might indeed win.

Exactly. I know Harris is a liar and a cheater, and that she has a history or supporting open borders, mass illegal immigration, DEI, higher taxes, more giveaways, men in girls’ showers, path to citizenship, free health care and tuition for illegals, housing subsidies for illegals, men in women’s sports and prisons, defunding the police, supporting rioters, and free transition surgery for prison inmates.

I hate all of those things, but I am voting for Harris because Trump is a fascist and Hitler and a dictator!!!!

General Mattis refuses to talk about Trump. There's a podcast out there that explains why as a lot of military types look to him for guidance. 

Trump wanted the troops out of Syria. Mattis wanted them to stay. Trump ordered that they leave, Mattis disagreed and had chose to leave. 

They WH witness to events said Mattis did the right thing by leaving and not just slow walking the orders. 

Trump tells a story in the podcast that Iraq based generals told him they could crush ISIS fast but the Pentagon were slow walking them. Trump said "go ahead" and we know how fast ISIS folded. 

Mattis disagreed with the Commander-in-Chief and resigned. Kelly hung around to "bully" staff in Trump's words and undermine the President. 

If you are going to allow the Pentagon to set policy just don't bother with Presidential elections. Just pick a general and carry on. 

Good idea? Clearly not. Eisenhower would recognise this scenario, the neocon war machine looking for any excuse to rack up power and profits. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

And if he did "succeed" in allowing the Russian aggression in Ukraine to end in Russia's favour it would just allow Putin/Russia to invade more countries!

They would pause for a while to rebuild their military.

20 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Drivel. What do you think Trump could offer Zelensky that would have Zelensky prepared to surrender the Donbass. 

I'll stick my neck out. Trump will offer Ukraine NATO membership if they surrender the Donbass. 

Russia gets their corridor to Crimea. Zelensky gets security and the end of a war that has mutilated his youth. 

14 minutes ago, theblether said:

Trump will offer Ukraine NATO membership

Hope not.

It will be better for the US to get OUT of NATO. That organization is a bunch of Euro deadbeats who want the US to do everything and pay for everything. It's long overdue for Europe to take care of itself.