Wall street very convinced ,its gonna be Trump

riclag

22 minutes ago, riclag said:

Trump knows how to grow the economy, he’s been there and done that before.

Trump destroyed the longest period of economic expansion in US history. And it only took him 18 months after inauguration to do it. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Trump has made several moves this last year to gain support from the crypto community. The dems didnt think it was important even though an estimated 40% of adult americans own crypto. As bitcoin nears its high its an indication that the market has priced in a trump win

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Trump has made several moves this last year to gain support from the crypto community. The dems didnt think it was important even though an estimated 40% of adult americans own crypto. As bitcoin nears its high its an indication that the market has priced in a trump win

I dont know anything about bitcoin, other than the Govt wants a piece of the action and Musk drives a lot of the news!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/digital-assets/2024/10/18/500-billion-in-three-weeks-tesla-billionaire-elon-musk-issues-crazy-fed-bankruptcy-warning-after-sparking-bitcoin-price-panic/

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, riclag said:

Trump knows how to grow the economy, he’s been there and done that before.

“Over the last 12 days, Wall Street has seemed "very convinced Trump is going to win… You can see it in the bank stocks, you can see it in crypto," Stanley Druckenmiller said Wednesday in a Bloomberg Television interview”.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/billionaire-investor-says-wall-street-very-convinced-trump-win-2024-election

15 minutes ago, riclag said:

I dont know anything about bitcoin, other than the Govt wants a piece of the action and Musk drives a lot of the news!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/digital-assets/2024/10/18/500-billion-in-three-weeks-tesla-billionaire-elon-musk-issues-crazy-fed-bankruptcy-warning-after-sparking-bitcoin-price-panic/

You attempt to convince all of us that the "economic key" is crypto currency.

44 minutes later you admit that you don't know anything about crypto currency! 😉 

Now I took freely admit that I know nothing about crypto currency. I do know that if I have 1000 units of a traditional currency, Baht, Dollars, Euro or Pounds Sterling, whether in my wallet or held in my bank account, I can go out and exchange it for goods and services to the value of 1000 units of that currency, or even, if so inclined use it to place a bet on the outcome of the US Presidential election.

Crypto currency?

😀

Edited by herfiehandbag