Wall street very convinced ,its gonna be Trump

riclag

Trump has made several moves this last year to gain support from the crypto community. The dems didnt think it was important even though an estimated 40% of adult americans own crypto. As bitcoin nears its high its an indication that the market has priced in a trump win

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/this-presidential-candidate-is-still-the-stock-markets-bet-to-win-the-election-4e0a1b76?&mod=home-page

12 hours ago, riclag said:

Trump knows how to grow the economy, he’s been there and done that before.

“Over the last 12 days, Wall Street has seemed "very convinced Trump is going to win… You can see it in the bank stocks, you can see it in crypto," Stanley Druckenmiller said Wednesday in a Bloomberg Television interview”.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/billionaire-investor-says-wall-street-very-convinced-trump-win-2024-election

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/this-presidential-candidate-is-still-the-stock-markets-bet-to-win-the-election-4e0a1b76?&mod=home-page

The guy spent a good deal of his latest bizarre campaign rally talking about the size of the male appendage of the late golfer Arnold Palmer.

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that the size of Palmer's chimbo is unlikely to be a "kitchen table" issue important to most Americans.

I don't know the mindset of the average maga cult member, but as little respect as I have for them, I still do not think Arnold Palmer's length and girth are preeminent in their minds.

Now I do understand why, even if whatever tales the felon was trying to quote about how Palmer was hung are apocryphal, I can guess why such things would resonate with the felon, given what Stormy said  ("not quite freakishly small, but well below average"), but such things are probably not swing voter issues.

Edited by Walker88
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

The guy spent a good deal of his latest bizarre campaign rally talking about the size of the male appendage of the late golfer Arnold Palmer.

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that the size of Palmer's chimbo is unlikely to be a "kitchen table" issue important to most Americans.

I don't know the mindset of the average maga cult member, but as little respect as I have for them, I still do not think Arnold Palmer's length and girth are preeminent in their minds.

Now I do understand why, even if whatever tales the felon was trying to quote about how Palmer was hung are apocryphal, I can guess why such things would resonate with the felon, given what Stormy said  ("not quite freakishly small, but well below average"), but such things are probably not swing voter issues.

No pun intended, right?

• Love It 1

18 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Whether you like it or not, trump has gone down in history as a multi-times bankrupt and a felon and it doesn't fit MY narrative, they are just the facts which you don't want to accept.

So why don't you order one of your Chinese made MAGA hats, then order a pair of Chinese made gold sneakers, followed by a Bible printed in China, because they will all help the American working man, won't they!

You are simply another rube who has joined the cult.

And for the record, I am living my best life in Thailand, with funds aplenty in a couple of countries and a beautiful and intelligent Thai daughter living here, and I am still collecting wine as has been my hobby for 50 years, so thank you for your good wishes and why not post a pic of you with your Maga hat, sneakers and Bible.....would love to see it!

Enjoy your Kool-Aid.

That was really convincing. I think I'll vote for open borders, higher taxes, DEI, men in girls' showers, higher crime and a more divided country. Thanks!

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

One person in Wall Street says Trump will win, he represents the view of every inhabitant of Wall Street?

Am I alone in noticing the closer it gets to November 5, the more threads are launched by MAGA adherents in support of Trump?

The question is, how many are Russian bots?

I know I'm a Russian bot, you? You're Iran, yes? 

26 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Whether you like it or not, trump has gone down in history as a multi-times bankrupt and a felon and it doesn't fit MY narrative, they are just the facts which you don't want to accept.

So why don't you order one of your Chinese made MAGA hats, then order a pair of Chinese made gold sneakers, followed by a Bible printed in China, because they will all help the American working man, won't they!

You are simply another rube who has joined the cult.

And for the record, I am living my best life in Thailand, with funds aplenty in a couple of countries and a beautiful and intelligent Thai daughter living here, and I am still collecting wine as has been my hobby for 50 years, so thank you for your good wishes and why not post a pic of you with your Maga hat, sneakers and Bible.....would love to see it!

Enjoy your Kool-Aid.

Another trump hater that doesnt give a rats ass what happens to america

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Walker88 said:

"A good deal of his bizarre campaign rally?" OK. Let's look at the numbers. How long was the rally, how much time was spent on Palmer's driver, and does that equate to "a good deal" of time? Your claim, feel free to prove it. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Enjoy your Kool-Aid.

Some patriot you are. Living in a 3rd world country with funds from 1st world countries.

How about you go back and support the economy? a bit hypocritical aren't we?

• Haha 1

On 10/19/2024 at 5:52 PM, mdr224 said:

The dems didnt think it was important even though an estimated 40% of adult americans own crypto. As bitcoin nears its high its an indication that the market has priced in a trump win

Bitcoin and crypto = backed by nothing, absolutely valueless, just machines running full steam 24/7, bad for the environment, a pyramid scheme to get people to kiss their cash bye bye.

You want to own COMPANIES  - not hot air.

Game over for cribtow.

• Like 1

Just now, Woke to Sounds of Horking said:

Bitcoin and crypto = backed by nothing, absolutely valueless, just machines running full steam 24/7, bad for the environment, a pyramid scheme to get people to kiss their cash bye bye.

You want to own COMPANIES  - not hot air.

Game over for cribtow.

Youve held that belief this long, might as well continue to be wrong for the rest of your life

• Haha 2