Trump Works at McDonald’s claims Kamala Harris 'never has

Social Media

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Because saying that she worked at the McDonalds on Central Ave in Alameda isn't specific enough?

Address and length of employment. It also took you forever to dig that up. So we have narrowed it down from the "bay area" to somewhere on central ave. Okay. I feel the joy.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Now if only there was such a thing as google maps to assist you in your search.

Address? I used AI to scrape the universe and it can not come up with a reliable source or location.

Edited by Cryingdick

34 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Because saying that she worked at the McDonalds on Central Ave in Alameda isn't specific enough?

But no record of it, no verification and not one single person recalls working with her. She's a liar.

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Do you think Trump’s SS records are being updated to include McDonalds?

If the DOJ could figure out how to indict him for it, then I don't doubt they could get the SSA to cooperate. 

1 hour ago, Cryingdick said:

Address? I used AI to scrape the universe and it can not come up with a reliable source or location.

I just noticed this comment of yours. I actually hope you are being untrustworthy here. Otherwise, what it suggests about your competence is sad. Here's some of what I got when I typed in the information

image.png.57cf15d8826d70e0794b9ab5643962aa.png

image.png.167747995207b6b0efab3131a8d47458.png

https://www.google.com/search?q=mcdonalds+alameda+central+ave&oq=mcdonalds+alameda+central+ave&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIJCAEQIRgKGKAB0gEJMTQ1ODNqMGo3qAIIsAIB&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

3 hours ago, placeholder said:

And apparently you believe that it would be a bad thing if other workers wages had to be raised if the minimum wage rose.

This is obviously meant to keep the money in the pockets of corporate 

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Not as rich as Trump, but Harris did grow up upper middle class with both her parents having PhDs, her father a Professor of Marxist Economics at Stanford and her mother (I think ) a cancer rescuer. Even after her parents split, she lived in a great area and went to a great school. 

She was never "working class". 

Marxist economics ? What the <deleted>. And duid that trickle down on Kamala ?

Hey, let's let 10-20,000,000 illegals flood across the border to suppress wages and boost housing costs, and housing costs, and then we'll start talking about minimum wages and taxing the rich get the numbskulls to vote for us! 

Then we'll "fix" the "broken" immigration system by making all the illegals citizens. What say you Harris supporters, it's perfect, yes?

Demography is Destiny! 

1 minute ago, altayvan said:

Marxist economics ? What the <deleted>. And duid that trickle down on Kamala ?

Despite what right-wingers claim, Harris' father wasn't a professor Marxist Economics. 

"Both in essays and in the classroom, Dr. Harris argued that market economies should be inclusive rather than monopolistic. Some of his scholarly papers analyzed Marxist economic thinking, but by the early 1990s, “he had become more realistic, because he’d learned along the way,” said Anne Krueger, a conservative economist and fellow Stanford professor at the time. “He certainly had more faith in government than some of us did. But among the people I knew as Marxian economists, he was not there.”

https://archive.ph/uB5eZ

Not only that, but he retired early after Jamaica asked him to help reform their economy.