Trump Works at McDonald’s claims Kamala Harris 'never has

Social Media

21 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Mate you are a misguided person. Non Christian should be afraid of Trump as he continuously advocate Christian nationalism. He also said that he will signed into law to made US a Christian nation. 

Trump a Zionist? He embrace holocaust deniers for goodness sake. He is neither a Zionist nor a Christian. His religion  is me-ism and dollar-ism. 

Two loons of the left can’t agree on anything.

4 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

McDonald’s debunks Trump's accusation that Harris lied about fast food work

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-mcdonalds-kamala-harris/

The reference to 1 in 8 is to the number of Americans who have worked for McDonald's at one point in their lives.

"We end where we started," wrote Bump. "There is no reason to think that Harris didn’t work at McDonald’s in 1983 and ... every reason to think that Trump’s suggestion that she didn’t is offered in bad faith and without evidence. "

seems she may well have lied her granny too. supposedly claimed she was black but apparently she was white and Irish

5 minutes ago, G_Money said:

For what charges?

Please post his prison sentencing.

Trump's sentencing for the criminal charges related to falsifying business records in the New York hush-money case is on November 26, 2024......fingers crossed he doesn't get too long....it would be a real tragedy if he died in jail.

• Love It 1

4 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Trump's sentencing for the criminal charges related to falsifying business records in the New York hush-money case is on November 26, 2024......fingers crossed he doesn't get too long....it would be a real tragedy if he died in jail.

Please post the evidence.

Because you say so doesn’t mean it’s valid.

Edited by G_Money
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

seems she may well have lied her granny too. supposedly claimed she was black but apparently she was white and Irish

So you really don't know but feel the urge to obfuscate. 

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Politico?  Worse than Yahoo.

Are the big networks posting this?

Regardless, I’ll believe it when I see it.

When Trump is President will he pardon himself?

I’m really interested in his prison sentence for the so called insurrection.

Edited by G_Money
  • Sad 2

29 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Typical leftist propaganda.

Go to the source.  McDonald’s.  They have no record of her. 
Could it be because she never worked there?

Right!
'Please post the evidence'.
'Because you say so doesn't mean it's valid'.

• Thumbs Up 2

I worked a low level food oriented job in my youth. 

I couldn't document the details of that now to save my life.

When I first started applying as an adult for better jobs of course I didn't mention it.

The maga fascist accusation that Harris never worked a <deleted> job in her yputh is just another part of their sleazy big lie tactics.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, G_Money said:

Have you given your new friend a tour of your so called garden?

What happened in the garden, stays in the garden.  🙂

What on earth are you talking about..........:huh:

Weeeell, you are a Trump supporter, who enjoys his lies to fool folk, as you yourself do here....:post-4641-1156693976:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Typical leftist propaganda.

Go to the source.  McDonald’s.  They have no record of her. 

Could it be because she never worked there?

Again, easy enough to determine if she worked anywhere during 1983. Beyond that, if she did, and then it should be recorded on her SSA earnings history, it will also be easy to deduce from the total amount earned what her average hourly wage was and how that compares to McDonald's hourly wage for new employees covered over the summer vacation time period. Of course, it could be that she didn't work there long enough for the manager to file her paperwork, for her to earn any measurable amount of money, and therefore have any deductions.

• Like 2

Posts using derogatory and toxic nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be removed. If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly, this applies to both sides of the political debate.

A "use Google" troll post and the replies have been removed, please provide a valid link to the source of information  instead please. 

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, metisdead said:

Posts using derogatory and toxic nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be removed. If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly, this applies to both sides of the political debate.

A "use Google" troll post and the replies have been removed, please provide a valid link to the source of information  instead please. 

Another source...CNN

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/10/20/politics/60-minutes-trump-claims-harris-interview/index.html

LOL....Trump just made McDonalds french fries MORE famous. Did anyone see Kamala's proof yet, ya know about her flase claim about working at McDonalds restaurant? Nah, I didn't think so. Perhaps when she drops out, loses the election and so on, she can get a job at "Donalds".

22Donalds22restaurant.jpeg.c03abf7061428fb1671e6af3743602c3.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, illisdean said:

LOL....Trump just made McDonalds french fries MORE famous. Did anyone see Kamala's proof yet, ya know about her flase claim about working at McDonalds restaurant? Nah, I didn't think so. Perhaps when she drops out, loses the election and so on, she can get a job at "Donalds".

Not a false claim.

3 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Is that all you've got, now come on, find something we would all be interested in..:clap2:

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I worked a low level food oriented job in my youth. 

I couldn't document the details of that now to save my life.

When I first started applying as an adult for better jobs of course I didn't mention it.

The maga fascist accusation that Harris never worked a <deleted> job in her yputh is just another part of their sleazy big lie tactics.

“I couldn't document the details of that now to save my life.“

Much like your posts as an adult.

Nothing has changed.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, G_Money said:

It was edited.

You obviously have not read "60 Minutes" rebuke, you probably also think your leader never said folk are eating residents pet's too.......😂

26 minutes ago, transam said:

What on earth are you talking about..........:huh:

Weeeell, you are a Trump supporter, who enjoys his lies to fool folk, as you yourself do here....:post-4641-1156693976:

It’s honorable that you’re not the “kiss and tell “  type.

• Confused 1