Finding true love caring partner

I should of out this in the Pattaya section but I didn't.

So don't harp on about it what's done is done !!

Anyway I was in a bookshop cafe today a few expat farangs were telling me that they lived alone ,let me say it again ,lived alone in a room ,by themselves 

I asked them if they were lonely all denied it of course, except one who went on to tell me he would love to have a REAL partner but living in Pattaya is not the place to look for REAL Relationship.

So...the moral of the story is...these men retire from other countries to come to Thailand for a MORE exciting life 

Several months later they are actually LONELY 

They go back to their rooms after a day out or night out ...and ...as one said to me ...he has no one 

I wanted to HUG him ..I started to have tears in my eyes as were the only ones left in the book shop cafe 

He invited me back to his room in the FLY BIRD Condo 

I declined  but decided to go after he was crying ,he said he wanted to show me pics of his now grown up children who are hard to contact .

Don't answer there WhatsApp 

His wife died of cancer in the UK , 71yo now lives alone in the Flybird Condo 

I went back a small room type like a motel room only longer 

No air conditioning 

I said what do you do after you come back here to the Flybird after a day of drinking ,he said Watch TV then sleep 

I told him to leave Thailand and go to the PHILIPPINES to find a partner,I said I will arrange his flight

He didn't look to keen ,I said you are LONELY in Pattaya right ,you won't find a partner here !

He then asked if he could bring a Filipino partner to Pattaya to live ,I said yes you must for your health 

He looked happy 

He wanted someone to be waiting for him at home each night when he came back to cook for him ,to care for him 

He wanted LOVE and someone to CARE for him 

I have and will help him to go to the Philippines 

You can't find love in Pattaya 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

I left his hot room after an hour , sparsely furnished in this decriprit old  Flybird building , no lights in the stairwells, graffiti,looked like something out of the Bronx 

I started to cry thinking of not only this poor old man but the many hundreds of old farangs in Pattaya who are FORCED to come home after a day or night of  drinking to a bare room with no one to care 

The security guard came out of his box ,he said "where you go " ?

He saw me crying and pointed towards the roadway looking sad at me 

I'm taking him to the Philippines if anyone wants to join to find true love and his question to me 

"When I find love in the Philippines can I bring her to Pattaya?

Yes I said 

I left a man who went from sadness to hope 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

He wanted someone to be waiting for him at home each night when he came back to cook for him ,to care for him 

And no thought or consideration for what he has to offer her? what might she want? of course, you don't care what she wants, which is probably why both of you are alone... two way street dude and many of us put our wives first - - simply because we want them to be happy - 

5 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

And no thought or consideration for what he has to offer her? what might she want? of course, you don't care what she wants, which is probably why both of you are alone... two way street dude and many of us put our wives first - - simply because we want them to be happy - 

Fantastic and beautiful point you made 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

How come a lonely janitor from Oz always posts these kind of stories. You are allowed to say its you who is lonely. Not a weakness you know.

No thanks they couldn't put up with me and vice versa

I'm a carer person with a good heart ,I don't need to be hurt nor have responsibly to care for someone 

I am too busy complying statistics on how many Dental clinics have the word Smile in them and taking pics of condos but I was very very sad today to think of how many ,yes HOW MANY lonely farangs are cooped up in the Flybird and Nirun condos without a carer 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

No thanks they couldn't put up with me and vice versa

I'm a carer person with a good heart ,I don't need to be hurt nor have responsibly to care for someone 

I am too busy complying statistics on how many Dental clinics have the word Smile in them and taking pics of condos but I was very very sad today to think of how many ,yes HOW MANY lonely farangs are cooped up in the Flybird and Nirun condos without a carer 

You're weird. Smile, me thinks 9 out of ten. Those condo's never heard of 

Why send him to the Philippines when there are thousands of older women here who would love to have a man, with money, to take care of him? All he needs to do is leave Pattaya and travel Isaan or another large city outside of tourist areas.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

There is no need to be lonely in Thailand, provided one accepts 99% of relationships are transactional.

The OP once again demonstrates his ability to document his fantasized encounters.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Why send him to the Philippines when there are thousands of older women here who would love to have a man, with money, to take care of him? All he needs to do is leave Pattaya and travel Isaan or another large city outside of tourist areas.

Mmmm..strangely he has never been outside Pattaya , obviously to Bangkok but no where else

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

There is no need to be lonely in Thailand, provided one accepts 99% of relationships are transactional.

The OP once again demonstrates his ability to document his fantasized encounters.

Please stop revving up your motorbike in Jomtien I can hear the noise ,please surely thats not too much to ask 

Just now, Lacessit said:

Narcissists are the ones that look at relationships as transactional. There are many that look for trust, companionship, care, shared times and a future together as partners and not someone to use or gain from. If yours were all transactional, maybe you should look inward and ask yourself why. This person summed it up rather well................Transactional relationships are those that are focused on exchanging something of value, such as money, goods, services, or information. They are often short-term, impersonal, and goal-oriented. Relational means you are willing to be patient for a longer-term mutual benefit and it is okay if you don't get the full return in the short-term.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Love It 1

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Narcissists are the ones that look at relationships as transactional. There are many that look for trust, companionship, care, shared times and a future together as partners and not someone to use or gain from. If yours were all transactional, maybe you should look inward and ask yourself why.

Absolutely fantastic Freddy I love the psychology 

It's posts like this that make me come back time & time again to ASEAN

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

Narcissists are the ones that look at relationships as transactional. There are many that look for trust, companionship, care, shared times and a future together as partners and not someone to use or gain from. If yours were all transactional, maybe you should look inward and ask yourself why.

That's just your opinion, which is slanted towards idealistic.

Did I say a transactional relationship could not evolve into something else?

I give my GF what she wants, she gives me what I want. Welcome to Thailand.

So you don't consider setting yourself up as some kind of ASEAN moral crusader has an element of narcissism?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I give my GF what she wants, she gives me what I want. Welcome to Thailand.

But is that TRUE LOVE 

What is true love ?

If you got Cancer or sickness ( God Forbid) would she still be there to nurse you ,I guess that's true love 

18 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Please stop revving up your motorbike in Jomtien I can hear the noise ,please surely thats not too much to ask 

I am in Chiang Rai. Is dementia setting in, or are you p!ssed?

54 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

I left his hot room after an hour , sparsely furnished in this decriprit old  Flybird building , no lights in the stairwells, graffiti,looked like something out of the Bronx 

I started to cry thinking of not only this poor old man but the many hundreds of old farangs in Pattaya who are FORCED to come home after a day or night of  drinking to a bare room with no one to care 

The security guard came out of his box ,he said "where you go " ?

He saw me crying and pointed towards the roadway looking sad at me 

I'm taking him to the Philippines if anyone wants to join to find true love and his question to me 

"When I find love in the Philippines can I bring her to Pattaya?

Yes I said 

I left a man who went from sadness to hope 

Yeah, right.

1 minute ago, georgegeorgia said:

But is that TRUE LOVE 

What is true love ?

If you got Cancer or sickness ( God Forbid) would she still be there to nurse you ,I guess that's true love 

I broke my arm in a scooter accident about a year ago, and spent a night in hospital.

My GF slept on the floor next to my bed, to take care of me. She brought me food from outside as the hospital food was inedible.

• Love It 2

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

Anyway I was in a bookshop cafe today a few expat farangs were telling me that they lived alone ,let me say it again ,lived alone in a room ,by themselves 

I asked them if they were lonely all denied it of course, except one who went on to tell me he would love to have a REAL partner but living in Pattaya is not the place to look for REAL Relationship.

So...the moral of the story is...these men retire from other countries to come to Thailand for a MORE exciting life 

They go back to their rooms after a day out or night out ...and ...as one said to me ...he has no one 

I wanted to HUG him ..I started to have tears in my eyes as were the only ones left in the book shop cafe 

I declined  but decided to go after he was crying ,he said he wanted to show me pics of his now grown up children who are hard to contact .

No air conditioning 

I said what do you do after you come back here to the Flybird after a day of drinking ,he said Watch TV then sleep 

I told him to leave Thailand and go to the PHILIPPINES to find a partner,I said I will arrange his flight

He didn't look to keen ,I said you are LONELY in Pattaya right ,you won't find a partner here !

He then asked if he could bring a Filipino partner to Pattaya to live ,I said yes you must for your health 

He looked happy 

Yeah, right.

Thousands and 100 thousand of western have found love in Patraya to good hardworking women! 

BS it is not possible to find love there, but you need to have something to offer the ladies. A home, a future, respect and be a decent man. 

29 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

What you meant, surely, was, "why punish nice, washed out, Christian, three-holer women in PH with old washed out drunks?"  I say, "Why not"?

Absolutely disgusting post 

And I just had to look at the poster and it's no shock 

2 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

After 45 years in Asia, and over a decade in Thailand...honestly speaking...

I have yet to be lonely.

Not even for an hour.

This is actually true.

Asia is just, for me, not a lonely place, I guess.

2 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

No air conditioning 

He looked happy 

You seem obsessed with other people's lives. It's unhealthy.