Trump's Alleged Admiration for Hitler's Generals: A New Perspective from John Kelly

Social Media

1 hour ago, Tug said:

I’m watching the town hall on CNN now how refreshing to here an intelligent person speak factually knowledgeable this subject was the first one up trump is indeed a danger as attested by all his top people it’s time to ditch the albatross!

You’re easily brainwashed.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Though you are probably a Nazi sympathizer, since your love muffin is so enamored of Hitler, Gen Kelly made these initial remarks years ago, along with his comment about the felon calling deceased and disabled soldiers "suckers and losers", asking Gen Kelly (who lost a son in service) "I don't get it; what's in it for them?", and asking Gen Kelly (when on a launch in Pearl Harbor on the way to the sunken USS Arizona, "So what's this boat all about?".

If you want to put blame somewhere, you can criticize The Atlantic magazine, who chose to publish this tweo weeks before the election.

Now go back to Heil the felon.

Do you have the sound bites for these false accusations?

I didn’t think so.

You keep bringing up how Kelley lost his son.  Sad, but his son has nothing to with this.   Is this tactic a play for the sympathy card?  The left is infamous for pulling out every card they can.

Kelley’s active service may of been commendable but after his tenure under Trump and being fired egos are easily bruised at that level.

I see his comments as nothing but a pissed off, disgruntled, bitter fired employee of the beltway trying to get his payback.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, theblether said:

Kelly cannot provide a single corroborating witness. He would have had more credibility if he had mentioned this either when he resigned or during the 2020 campaign. Harris should have avoided this story like the plague. 

This is not an October Surprise, this is an October Suicide by Harris. 

You would need to be crazed to have the family of a murdered soldier come out against this fake report and to then include it in your campaign. It is unbelievable stuff. 

Does Harris really need a war of words with the family of a Hispanic murder victim just now? It's just incredible. 

Goldberg has effed this up and Harris has followed him down the most toxic rabbit hole in modern US politics. Shocking. 

Goodbye Ms Harris and don’t let the door hit you on the way out!

This is the Washington Establishment 

in all its glory , trying to make  another Hitler comparison a gotcha moment!

Thanks @theblether for exposing the truth!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, riclag said:

Goodbye Ms Harris and don’t let the door hit you on the way out!

This is the Washington Establishment 

in all its glory , trying to make  another Hitler comparison a gotcha moment!

Thanks @theblether for exposing the truth!

You don't think that Trump expressing support for Fascism is an important issue?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jippytum said:

Nothing wrong with Trump's comments. 

Hitler's staff where loyal that is factual.

He was not condoning Hitler just stating  obvious  well doumented facts. 

More panic mode false accusations and headlines to prevent Trump's advance to the White House. 

Melania has already called the landscape gardeners. 

John kelly got a book to sell!

He was dismissed by the President and it wasn’t a happy dismissal! Truth be told Trump as Potus didn’t get us involved in any wars , can’t say that for 

his predecessors or the current administration.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Gen  Kelly was Trump's chief of staff and well respected. His allegation will cause Trump to lose Jewish voters. Jews are still upset that Trump accused them of disloyalty. A recent survey of 907 American Jewish adults by CHIP50 found that 60% plan to vote for Harris in November, double the 30% who said they would back Trump. In this tight election, Jewish voters can decide on outcome. Trump is not in a good place as far as Jewish voters are concerned. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I guess you don't care about the news that Trump admires Hitler.

When it comes to Fascism, wouldn't you be desperate to stop it? Or are you okay with Fascism as long as the Fascists speak English?

News?  I wouldn’t call it news since it’s been blasted daily by the left since Trump first came on the political scene.

More like a staple diet of the left.

Describe the so called facism during Trump’s first term.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, riclag said:

John kelly got a book to sell!

He was dismissed by the President and it wasn’t a happy dismissal! Truth be told Trump as Potus didn’t get us involved in any wars , can’t say that for 

his predecessors or the current administration.

What book is he selling? He spoke in a series of interviews of Trump's admiration for Hilter. Trump's gui pro quo to withheld military aids to Ukraine incentivized Putin invasion. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

28 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

What book is he selling? He spoke in a series of interviews of Trump's admiration for Hilter. Trump's gui pro quo to withheld military aids to Ukraine incentivized Putin invasion. 

My mistake on the book! Did he get payed for a series of interviews?

And the invasion happened on Biden/ Harris watch!Just like Oct 7happened on the Weak pitiful dem administration.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

My mistake on the book! Did he get payed for a series of interviews?

And the invasion happened on Biden/ Harris watch!Just like Oct 7happened on the Weak pitiful dem administration.

Do you think Fascism is bad?

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, theblether said:

This is not fake. This is taken from the Harris X feed tonight. This is an incitement to violence. The rhetoric here is repellant, disgusting. 

Gamahp_XEAEEriW.jpeg

Look, I don't think Trump should be president. I've said so many times. I also said yesterday that if Biden were running, I would have voted for him. Trump is a stupid, lazy oaf. But he's not Hitler. And Harris appears to be a neurotic lunatic. Personally, I think this entire Hitler claim dropped because a day or so earlier it was becoming clear that Iranian moles have thoroughly penetrated the executive, state department, and intelligence agencies. This is designed to stop that story getting traction. Harris is pro-Iran, pro-Mullah, and anti-Israel.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Perhaps you are unaware of the oath Generals and others take:

It is an oath to the US Constitution, not an individual. Their loyalty is due 100% to the rules and laws outlined in the nation's founding document. Loyalty to him is not relevant nor a requirement.

The felon demands loyalty to him, which is inherently wrong and as anti-American as can be.

Too bad Milley didn't follow that when he contacted China's generals.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I guess you don't care about Fascism, it's not a big deal for you. If Trump says he is a Fascist, you will be a Fascist.

The "tell" is you can't post "Fascism is bad".

Not hard to do.

Fascism is bad.

Fascism only exists in the imagination section of your brain.

Right or left sphere?  

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

You don't think that Trump expressing support for Fascism is an important issue?

Fascist or Nazi? They're not the same thing and have entirely different histories and ideologies.

24 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Look, I don't think Trump should be president. I've said so many times. I also said yesterday that if Biden were running, I would have voted for him. Trump is a stupid, lazy oaf. But he's not Hitler. And Harris appears to be a neurotic lunatic. Personally, I think this entire Hitler claim dropped because a day or so earlier it was becoming clear that Iranian moles have thoroughly penetrated the executive, state department, and intelligence agencies. This is designed to stop that story getting traction. Harris is pro-Iran, pro-Mullah, and anti-Israel.

Yes, that story's remarkable and extraordinary if true

• Confused 1

A post with a YouTube video from a Questionable Source has been removed.

Some posts with screenshots of news content copy and pasted from some sites without providing any links to the sources of information have been removed.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Off thing to say in a thread the subject of which is Trump.

A thread about Trump, loyalty and Hitler.

So not "off" at all to mention Harris. Since she frequently resorts to such inflammatory, dangerous nonsense. Totally inappropriate for someone running for President. She should know better, but she's getting desperate and desperate people make mistakes. 

image.png.3c6ac8242152fdf44f04c0659872dcf9.png

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Project 2025 os a fascist playbook, it is Trump’s post election plan.

So yes people are obsessed with fascism, and rightly so.

Another misinformed post.

Project 2025 exists in the minds of the left.  Trump had nothing to do with it.

And you know it.

Desperate people make desperate accusations.

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Another misinformed post.

Project 2025 exists in the minds of the left.  Trump had nothing to do with it.

And you know it.

Desperate people make desperate accusations.

Project 2025 exists.

It was written by close associates of Trump.

And yes I know Trump and his supporters, both foreign and domestic, wish to deny these facts.