Trump: ‘I Need The Kind Of Generals That Hitler Had’

6 minutes ago, seajae said:

desperation by the dems is getting pretty bad, anyone that would believe this total BS from someone that didnt get what he wanted so started making up stories that have already been de bunked is laughable. Just like dems did with the russia BS they made up or should I say HAD made up and was shpoewn to be total BS this is the same, really shows how pathetic their tiny brains really are, they would probably try to buy US bridges is some idiot offered them  they are that stupid and they wonder why so many people laugh at them poor darlings. Strange that they refuse to believe about what SHE did in her past and how she got her start in politics when there is proof galore of exactly what she was doing but hey thats brain washed dems for you

maybe check some history on the Russian bs as you put it. It was started by republicans that didnt want trump involved in politics and then morphed into the Steele Document.

14 minutes ago, seajae said:

desperation by the dems is getting pretty bad, anyone that would believe this total BS from someone that didnt get what he wanted so started making up stories that have already been de bunked is laughable. Just like dems did with the russia BS they made up or should I say HAD made up and was shown to be total BS this is the same, really shows how pathetic their tiny brains really are, they would probably try to buy US bridges is some idiot offered them  they are that stupid and they wonder why so many people laugh at them poor darlings. Strange that they refuse to believe about what SHE did in her past and how she got her start in politics when there is proof galore of exactly what she was doing but hey thats brain washed dems for you

Kelly didn’t “get what he wanted”?

He achieved the highest position in the military. THE top spot in the Corporation.  

Unfortunately he had to serve under a treasonous draft-dodging chickenhawk , with “bone spurs” 

• Agree 2

28 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Many people were fired by Trump.

So who do you believe? Kelly or the vile man who lies constantly/ his PR team.

And over 100 of his handpicked staff and appointees came out against trump running again. And his Chairman of the Joint Military Chiefs of Staff had to issue instructions to the Pentagon to ignore any requests from trump to use Nuclear Weapons. His assistants also hid his crazy requested changes to international legislation and trade deals so he couldn't sign them and F up relationships with foreign countries. Kind of scary the everyone in his admin had so little trust and faith in that POS to be a leader of the USA. Thats just the tip of the iceberg but gullible and ignorant people fall for his crap daily. 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

Perhaps you missed the portion the article I linked that quoted Mark Esper and Mark Milley.

i didn't even open it, i don't need to, it's all political 'he said' bullsh_t,  like i said,  the msm will run with the same story, circular reporting, proving that they are all bias to the Dems.

16 minutes ago, Dan O said:

And over 100 of his handpicked staff and appointees came out against trump running again. And his Chairman of the Joint Military Chiefs of Staff had to issue instructions to the Pentagon to ignore any requests from trump to use Nuclear Weapons. His assistants also hid his crazy requested changes to international legislation and trade deals so he couldn't sign them and F up relationships with foreign countries. Kind of scary the everyone in his admin had so little trust and faith in that POS to be a leader of the USA. Thats just the tip of the iceberg but gullible and ignorant people fall for his crap daily. 

requests to use the nuclear codes, hahaha. yeah right. Gullible . com

31 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i didn't even open it, i don't need to, it's all political 'he said' bullsh_t,  like i said,  the msm will run with the same story, circular reporting, proving that they are all bias to the Dems.

you truly live in a delusional bubble and hide from the facts so they don't disrupt you fantasy. Like most trump cultist you can see truth when its right in front of your eyes. kind sad 

Edited by Dan O
spelling

57 minutes ago, Dan O said:

The only embarrassing thing is how many seemingly normal people fall for the con trump is playing and defend him. Baffles the imagination how people can be so gullible or ignorant.

Not really. Most people know and dont care. They judge the record Trump had as president against his personal faults and make the educated decision to vote for him anyway. 

Calling voters gullible or ignorant is not a winning strategy, as Democrats are about to find out. 

3 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Not really. Most people know and dont care. They judge the record Trump had as president against his personal faults and make the educated decision to vote for him anyway. 

Calling voters gullible or ignorant is not a winning strategy, as Democrats are about to find out. 

The truth hurts but its still the truth.  Most people do care, the only ones that dont are the cultist. Trump's record doesn't show anything the would offset his crazy deluded thinking and actions. Dont cherry pick select pieces of data and ignore the totality of what he did in office.  If people are ignorant of facts and cant see the truth of what he is morally then pointing out their gullibility is accurate. If you fall into that category then its a badge you put on yourself and can wear all that comes with it. 

Just now, Dan O said:

The truth hurts but its still the truth.  Most people do care, the only ones that dont are the cultist. Trump's record doesn't show anything the would offset his crazy deluded thinking and actions. Dont cherry pick select pieces of data and ignore the totality of what he did in office.  If people are ignorant of facts and cant see the truth of what he is morally then pointing out their gullibility is accurate. If you fall into that category then its a badge you put on yourself and can wear all that comes with it. 

...and that attitude is why Harris will lose the election.  Your simple binary view of either being a person that cares or a cultist actually shows who is trully 'ignorant of facts'.

1 hour ago, Dan O said:

Here you go, some reading material for you on your idol. you seem to be the gullible one. 

Milley acted to prevent Trump from misusing nuclear weapons, war with China, book says

"For the record, I never even thought of attacking China — and China knows that. The people that fabricated the story are sick and demented, and the people who print it are just as bad," he said in the statement.

10 minutes ago, Dan O said:

ok, so what did he do in office?

3 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

...and that attitude is why Harris will lose the election.  Your simple binary view of either being a person that cares or a cultist actually shows who is trully 'ignorant of facts'.

First off I do care, I care quiet a bit. The division that trump unleashed and gives support to is uncalled for, unnecessary and morally without compass.  Secondly I never said I was for Harris. I am an ex-republican because of the POS that trump is and the fact the the gop has sold its soul to try to stay in office by riding the coattails of trumps followers. The damage he did to the country and to foreign relationships in his term is not questionable except by cultist.

There is nothing wrong with not liking Harris or even choosing a republican over a democrat. But the loyalist trump fanatics, just like the far leftist fanatics, are way off base. The enthusiasm for a deranged individual that his own cabinet choices, staff and military do not trust to make coherent choices is unheard of. But like true cultist mentality, his following cant see truth and fact thru the smokescreen thrown up.

You choice of a buzz word like binary is ridiculous. I do my research and don't just take the party line or some word salad spoken from a POS full of hatred and venomous propaganda as facts. Do you do research, it doesnt appear so by your posts.

Make yourself knowledgeable about who trump really is and what he has done throughout his life. You have a great day

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

ok, so what did he do in office?

I think you're the one that should provide some proof of what he did in office, not his taking points, and then we can correct any inaccuracies.

14 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

Trump's record doesn't show anything the would offset his crazy deluded thinking and actions. Dont cherry pick select pieces of data and ignore the totality of what he did in office. 

that is what you wrote, so i think it's you that needs to back up that statement. as per the forum rules (apparently)

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

that is what you wrote, so i think it's you that needs to back up that statement. as per the forum rules (apparently)

hahahah, this coming from the guy that has refused to read posts with links claiming they are propaganda. Im within forum rules and have posted links. go back and read them.

5 minutes ago, Dan O said:

First off I do care, I care quiet a bit. The division that trump unleashed and gives support to is uncalled for, unnecessary and morally without compass.  Secondly I never said I was for Harris. I am an ex-republican because of the POS that trump is and the fact the the gop has sold its soul to try to stay in office by riding the coattails of trumps followers. The damage he did to the country and to foreign relationships in his term is not questionable except by cultist.

There is nothing wrong with not liking Harris or even choosing a republican over a democrat. But the loyalist trump fanatics, just like the far leftist fanatics, are way off base. The enthusiasm for a deranged individual that his own cabinet choices, staff and military do not trust to make coherent choices is unheard of. But like true cultist mentality, his following cant see truth and fact thru the smokescreen thrown up.

You choice of a buzz word like binary is ridiculous. I do my research and don't just take the party line or some word salad spoken from a POS full of hatred and venomous propaganda as facts. Do you do research, it doesnt appear so by your posts.

Make yourself knowledgeable about who trump really is and what he has done throughout his life. You have a great day

As you said yourself, "most people do care, the only ones who don't are cultists". That is by definition a binary.

Now, you are right that there are fringe idiots on both sides. No question. But there are ALSO reasonable people on both sides- people who can have good faith disagreements over policy and the direction of the country. That sounds a lot different from your first position. 

As to those who used to serve under Trump and now are recanting, that is possibly one of the strongest arguments the Democrats have. To answer, I would say the following. Some are disgruntled Washington insiders who did not like being sidelined. Some are doing it for attention- a former GOP loyalist gets lots of gigs on TV and in the media. Some got fired and are butt-hurt. And some are indeed doing it out of principle.  Again, there are a variety of reasons. 

Not sure of what damage Trump did to the US that you allude to. As far as I can remember, the economy was humming along in the pre-covid days. No new wars started. Factory jobs were coming back.  What is the damage you speak of?

4 minutes ago, Dan O said:

hahahah, this coming from the guy that has refused to read posts with links claiming they are propaganda. Im within forum rules and have posted links. go back and read them.

i don't give a <deleted> if you post links or not, i just said it because that's what some if the other ___ts on here say. 

but you're right, majority are just msm lies to try and discredit the Orange one, they get tedious. same as this thread, not an ounce of proof, just Kellys word and dragged back up from 2021 too, not even current, so a desperation political smear job in the last few days before the election. 

if you fall for this crap, well, say no more.

Just to be clear - he didn't say this stuff.

I found the Harris 'press conference' disgusting. Comparing Trump to Hitler AND mentioning Hitler's body count was the lowest thing I've ever witnessed in politics anywhere.

Nobody believes it. Dems are the boy who cried wolf. Its going to get worse too.

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

Not reading things seems to be a MAGA thing that even extends to Trump.  Couldn't be anything important, or anything Trump would understand, in intel briefings, now could there?

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/thomas-jefferson-street/articles/2018-02-09/why-it-matters-that-trump-doesnt-read-his-daily-intelligence-briefings

Edited by Etaoin Shrdlu

2 minutes ago, pedro01 said:

I found the Harris 'press conference' disgusting. Comparing Trump to Hitler AND mentioning Hitler's body count was the lowest thing I've ever witnessed in politics anywhere.

Nobody believes it. Dems are the boy who cried wolf. Its going to get worse too.

It's all they have left. Their final message to the voters is "I'm not Trump". And given the state of the polls it isn't working. Harris up by just 0.2% nationally according to RCP, and losing every swing state. And the trend is ever downward. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, pedro01 said:

Yeh, riiiiiiiiiiiight.............🙄

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Hanaguma said:

It's all they have left. Their final message to the voters is "I'm not Trump". And given the state of the polls it isn't working. Harris up by just 0.2% nationally according to RCP, and losing every swing state. And the trend is ever downward. 

Then you woke up...................🤣

• Thumbs Up 1

"U.S. — Democrats have warned that if elected a second time, Donald Trump will be an evil dictator just like Adolf Hitler. When asked why Trump didn't become Hitler during his first term, Democrats explained that he simply forgot.

"Trump meant to be Hitler, but he forgot," explained Vice President Harris in a press conference at the White House. "Being Hitler just totally slipped his mind. Make no mistake, if Trump is elected again, he absolutely plans to turn into Hitler and probably will write himself a reminder this time."  :biggrin:

https://babylonbee.com/news/democrats-explain-trump-was-going-to-be-hitler-during-his-first-term-but-he-forgot

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, connda said:

"U.S. — Democrats have warned that if elected a second time, Donald Trump will be an evil dictator just like Adolf Hitler. When asked why Trump didn't become Hitler during his first term, Democrats explained that he simply forgot.

"Trump meant to be Hitler, but he forgot," explained Vice President Harris in a press conference at the White House. "Being Hitler just totally slipped his mind. Make no mistake, if Trump is elected again, he absolutely plans to turn into Hitler and probably will write himself a reminder this time."  :biggrin:

https://babylonbee.com/news/democrats-explain-trump-was-going-to-be-hitler-during-his-first-term-but-he-forgot

i don't think Trump would be like Hitler.

Trump isn't a vegetarian and doesn't speak German.