Why Kamala Harris was always destined to lose

NickyLouie

8 minutes ago, Silencer said:

The undecideds and independents in a few states will decide the election, that is all that matters. Since both candidates are disasters, especially given the size of the US and potential pool, undecided voters have to look at these two and decide which can they tolerate more. If Harris wins, there is a chance she's in charge for 8 years, following a predictable domestic and foreign policy path. If Trump wins, much more unpredictable outcomes, but he can only govern for 4 years. Do they lean Trump and hope the next 4 years they survive, or Harris and same old same old for 4 years, and potentially, 8 years. How they answer that question for themselves will decide the election.

Harris was installed!

Trump was elected !

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

You think? Consider the avalanche of untrue propaganda emenating from the various legacy media sources in the past week. All with the sole purpose of propping up Harris' campaign and sabotaging Trump's.  There is the faint waft of desperation and despair. 

And the only answer from Harris supporters is the usual ad hom.  More invective, more hyperbole, more sputtering vituperation.  Guess what? It ain't working. 

Repeating your lies does not make them come true

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

The historically late timing of Biden's withdrawal is not Harris' fault. She has coped brilliantly with the pressure of that as well as creaming Trump in their one debate.

She never won that debate outside the cheerleader media any objective observer would have called that debate even at best.

Edited by Cameroni
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

You think? Consider the avalanche of untrue propaganda emenating from the various legacy media sources in the past week. All with the sole purpose of propping up Harris' campaign and sabotaging Trump's.  There is the faint waft of desperation and despair. 

And the only answer from Harris supporters is the usual ad hom.  More invective, more hyperbole, more sputtering vituperation.  Guess what? It ain't working. 

So, let me get this straight. You prefer to have a fascist dictator who is a convicted criminal. Ah....seems like a plan. 

I'm not a yank and not immersed in politics.  But it seems to me that a vote for Trump now is also for JD Vance as next.  That guy is truly impressive. 

I wasn't a fan of Trump last time around, but the world has changed a lot since then, and my opinion has too.  

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, b17 said:

So, let me get this straight. You prefer to have a fascist dictator who is a convicted criminal. Ah....seems like a plan. 

Nope. Fortunately, nobody like that is running.  

I DO prefer the man who has experience at the job and did it well. The rest is all hysteria and hyperbole. Way too much pearl-clutching on the left.  Just simmer down. If Trump wins, the world won't end.  Same with Harris. If she wins, the world won't end either. 

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

As you're not American, YOU can take him. Most Americans don't want to be ruled by a Putin Hitler loving fascist dictator with no guard rails. Sure maybe he would be a "halfway decent" fascist dictator if you fancy that sort of thing.

Hitler? I just heard a cackling parrot somewhere in the room.