Trump Fires Back at ‘Lowlife’ John Kelly After Damaging Remarks

Social Media

Some of the images being posted cross the line from reasonable discussion to out and out propaganda/lobbying, which isn't allowed here. They were removed. 

The revolution may be televised, but it won't be here.

• Thumbs Up 2

As a supporter of Trump you simply have no basis and no credibility whatsoever when it comes to criticizing somebody for name calling, your man's been doing it for a decade, there's no limit to the depth that he will stoop when it comes to juvenile bullying and name calling, so back down now. Stop the nonsense. 

• Thumbs Up 1

More on Kelly

Kelly is on the board of directors of DC Capital Partners. They own Acuity International and Valiance Humanitarian which both have received hundreds of millions of NO BID contracts to move illegal aliens to cities around the country. 

Trump will stop this from happening, so it is in Kelly's best interest to smear Trump.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Talon said:

More on Kelly

Kelly is on the board of directors of DC Capital Partners. They own Acuity International and Valiance Humanitarian which both have received hundreds of millions of NO BID contracts to move illegal aliens to cities around the country. 

Trump will stop this from happening, so it is in Kelly's best interest to smear Trump.

Link please

21 hours ago, Presnock said:

Actually he came out on CNN October 2, 2023 confirming others comments about Trump's disparaging comments about military folks, et.al.

OK, I'll have to take your word on that, but it's an obvious political attack to be bringing it up again 2 weeks before the election. I suppose it was intended as an October surprise, but seems to have fizzled. I guess most can see it as a political attack by someone that is supposed to be outside politics.

13 hours ago, Talon said:

Those are the Leftist definitions of what occurred; but you're entitled to believe it.

The person you quoted obviously has no idea what a coup d’etat is. It's generally an armed attempt involving the military to usurp the government. A few hundred unarmed civilians wandering around the Capitol building without a weapon in sight is not a coup d’etat.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

KellyDCCapPartners.jpg.17f9d236f7b57a65fccce356614004c8.jpg

DC Capital Partners, which owns what was formerly called Caliburn International (large migrant shelter) which has since split into 2 companies (Valiance Humanitarian & Acuity International).

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

As a supporter of Trump you simply have no basis and no credibility whatsoever when it comes to criticizing somebody for name calling, your man's been doing it for a decade, there's no limit to the depth that he will stoop when it comes to juvenile bullying and name calling, so back down now. Stop the nonsense. 

Would help if we knew whom you were referring to. For all I know you are referencing me.

21 minutes ago, Talon said:

More on Kelly

Ooooh, I bet they didn't want that to get out, LOL.

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The person you quoted obviously has no idea what a coup d’etat is. It's generally an armed attempt involving the military to usurp the government. A few hundred unarmed civilians wandering around the Capitol building without a weapon in sight is not a coup d’etat.

Leftists define things like they want. Whatever is convenient on that day at that time.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1