This is my America sadly

ifmu

2 hours ago, pomchop said:
6 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

I want Ms. Harris to win. But if it is Mr. Trump again, per the song 'Mockingbird' from 1963:

I might rise above, I might go below
Ride with the tide and go with the flow

I am sure a lot of Hitler people felt the same way...until they didn't.

I don't think a lot of Hitler people wanted Harris to win.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Even though MAGA is uniquely non-reality based and illogical such  hit jobs are not very fair, except for entertaining value 

One could go to a Harris rally and interview random people and edit a bunch of stupid comments together also. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Even though MAGA is uniquely non-reality based and illogical such  hit jobs are not very fair, except for entertaining value 

One could go to a Harris rally and interview random people and edit a bunch of stupid comments together also. 

Indeed. They could actually just get a bunch of stupid comments direct from Harris, like they do Trump

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 10/25/2024 at 10:17 AM, riclag said:

DEI is Marxist!

Its all you here from the extreme left!

the conquest of the oppressed vs the oppressor!

The Cultural Marxist want to rewrite humanity by eliminating Traditional values of merit based achievements and replace it with vibe identity based ideals.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

• Agree 1

On 10/25/2024 at 11:03 AM, mdr224 said:

Or America could be like Thailand, where nobody has a say over whos in their government, and where people are apathetic because they know nothing will ever change

How has the say we Americans have manifested itself in healthcare and gun deaths ?  The population overwhelmingly support better and cheaper healthcare and sensible gun control, but we have yet to get legislation that addresses these issues.

6 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Double Post.....

Edited by ujayujay

Yes, America is no longer the land of freedom, liberty and opportunities. Anyone who values these principles should think about migrating to China or Russia where they will be feted and welcomed.

On 10/25/2024 at 10:59 AM, lordgrinz said:

You do realize America is bigger than one candidate/party, or even two, though the left and right seem to think that is all there is.....both sides seem to believe "you're either with us, or against us". The US needs a reset, hopefully back to life before the internet took over commonsense. 

And that is why America is a joke to most of the world. 400 million people and those are the 2 best people picked to represent and govern the country. Sad really. 

• Agree 1

On 10/25/2024 at 11:22 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

I know there are high and low IQ people on both sides.

But Trump and MAGA supporters are obviously mentally challenged. Why else would they vote for a moron? 

It is fair to say that not all MAGA supporters are stupid.......but most, if not all, stupid people are MAGA supporters.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

It is fair to say that not all MAGA supporters are stupid.......but most, if not all, stupid people are MAGA supporters.

I would have that the other way round.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Tom Parkinson said:

The US has always had stupid people. But now the internet has given them a voice. And Donald Trump has given them a champion. 

Don't sell the rest of the western world short on stupidity.   Look at the countries that followed the USA to war in Vietnam, Iraq Afghanistan and other silly conflicts.   

Not sure who is more stupid, the one who initiates wars, or the lap dogs that follow :cheesy:

On 10/25/2024 at 1:17 PM, riclag said:

DEI is Marxist!

Its all you here from the extreme left!

the conquest of the oppressed vs the oppressor!

The Cultural Marxist want to rewrite humanity by eliminating Traditional values of merit based achievements and replace it with vibe identity based ideals.

MAGA who clearly has zero comprehension of the meaning of DEI or Marxism. 

Diversity, equity, and inclusion are three closely linked values held by many organizations that are working to be supportive of different groups of individuals, including people of different races, ethnicities, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations.

Edited by simple1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

So almost half the voters are stupid, and the other half are total idiots :cheesy:

Why I don't vote, and distance myself from both groups :coffee1:

22 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Really? Calling your opponent a fascist, and an existential threat to the country, and literally Hitler?   Geez, what is worse than that? And this about a guy who has already had 2 assassination attempts made on him. So much for "toning down the political rhetoric". 

I guess she is just that desperate  to win. 

I think you're a bit mixed up.  It was Vance who first referred to Trump as America's Hitler.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 10/25/2024 at 4:54 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

I guess sometimes it's great to be stupid. Stupid people don't know how stupid they are. And they "think" everybody else is stupid.

Well to be fair, the notes on that video say "We sent a crew to a Trump rally"

You figure out the likely proportion of stupid people present!  🙄

Mind you, as a Brit, I haven't got too much to argue with.......we elected Starmer FFS! 🤬

Edited by VBF
Spelling

13 minutes ago, VBF said:

Well to be fair, the notes on that video say "We sent a crew to a Trump rally"

You figure out the likely proportion of stupid people present!

Mind you, as a Brit, I haven't got too much to argue with.......we elected Starmer FFS! 🤬

"You" also elected Boris. But to be fair, you learned that you better don't vote for him again.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 10/25/2024 at 12:02 PM, BigStar said:

DNC redefinition of common sense. Ain't working. Today's coolness is the Hitler thing, pay attention; desperate times call for desperate measures. 

Why would they vote for a fence post?

A miserable track record, an appalling track record, no policies to speak of, and she's got the IQ of a fence post," he added.

--Mel Gibson backs Trump for president, says Harris has 'the IQ of a fence post'

But of course the alcoholic, racist antisemite fool would vote for Trump the ahem ..."stable genius".

• Agree 1