Anyone else struggling with loud sleep farts?

Why is the Farang Pub so suddenly resorting to such CRUDITY?

I do not recall even a day in the past when the Farang Pub was ever so crude as during this past week.

Personally, I do not like this kind of humor, although I realize that some do.

Each to his own, and I will not complain FURTHER.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

At least you not followed through! 🤣 Then the missus will have a change of face! 🤣

Joking apart, probably food related, porridge oats is the worst for me, or lentils. Try eliminating certain foods, one by one to see if they make a difference. 

• Like 1

Well guys this is the beauty of the AN forum community.

We are here to help each other ,

123Stodg,i have the solution!

Contact Barboy because i think he can help you.

If you and him sleep together then one of you will wake up with whatever ails him.

A loud fart or a wet bed.

When one wakes up he can alarm the other in time to go to the bathroom.

Someone will be more happy about this then the other one but i think it will be

beneficial to both in the end.

In case neither one of you wakes up in time?

Up the creek without a paddle.

As you can see i do not take a post like this seriously and with all of the politics going on here lately it is a nice break from all the doom and gloom.

• Like 1

In the US, there is a product called 'Beano,' that works quite well. See if its available in one of the foreign groceries or order it on Shopee or Lazada. Take one capsule before bed you should be good.

Edited by TDCNINJA

'Where ever you may be let the wind go free....' supposed to be on a gravestone or two I understand. A few days of the white menthol mixture (ยาธาตุน้ำขาว) might be worth a try. It transforms flatulence into mild burps.

Just want to add a bit more context here. My better half is pretty shy and well-mannered, so while I know some couples eventually get comfortable enough to let loose around each other, that’s not really the case for us. If one of us has to, you know, let one go, we usually try to step away or head to the bathroom if possible. It’s just a little courtesy we’ve kept going with each other over the years.

So, with this whole nighttime gas bombing situation, I can definitely understand why it might be pushing her patience a bit. Not only does she have to deal with the sound, but, yeah… the unfortunate smell. She hasn’t said anything about it yet as I mentioned (she’s way too polite for that), but I get the feeling if this keeps up, it could start causing some tension.

Obviously, I’d rather not see that happen over something as uncontrollable and unintentional as this. Fingers crossed I find a solution soon!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KhunLA said:

I found putting a small piece of garden hose in my butt, vents the gas all night, so a very sound sleep.

Can't say the same about the dog busting loose while sleeping.  OK as long as aimed away from my head :coffee1:

A good way to acquire hemorrhoids.

I don't worry about, mine are quieter than my GF's anyway.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I do not recall even a day in the past when the Farang Pub was ever so crude as during this past week.

With all due respect, its better and far more amusing as the <deleted> you post.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

It's better than the endless threads of Trump vs. Harris.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, 123Stodg said:

Also, I don't drink alcohol, I don't smoke cigarettes, I don't drink any carbonated drinks, but I have been drinking a bit more coffee lately than I usually do. I wonder if maybe the additional coffee could be the cause of this serious gas problem I am having? The gas cramps can be really uncomfortable at times too!

Are you also peeing in the bed? Yeah, I thought so.

10 hours ago, 123Stodg said:

I keep waking myself up around 2 or 3 a.m. with, well… really loud and explosive sleep farts.

Dr 4MyEgo here, as long as there's no competition with the wife as is the case with me, and there is no follow through, your perfectly fine.

560+ Holding Nose Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free ...

12 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Dr 4MyEgo here, as long as there's no competition with the wife as is the case with me, and there is no follow through, your perfectly fine.

560+ Holding Nose Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free ...

Try drink less coffee or drink it early in the day. Or maybe you have become lactose intolerant? Skip drinking milk if you do that.

Do you think suggesting earplugs to my wife might be a good idea? It could at least be a starting point to cut down on the noise until (hopefully) I can get this under control. Maybe then she wouldn’t get woken up by my nightly “episodes.” But honestly, I feel pretty embarrassed even bringing it up. I imagine she’d feel a bit awkward too. Part of me wonders if she’s already been venting about it to her family or friends… which, let’s face it, only adds to the embarrassment.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

My woman and I try to outdo each other. But sadly, I can never even come close, when it comes to the volume and length of her farts. 

How delightful. Thank you for sharing. It's wonderful to hear about someone taking romance to the highest of levels. I'll bet that also helps to put you both deeply in the mood for bumping uglies. Your post flatulence copulation must be unhinged!