Joe Rogan releases podcast with Trump, draws 300K views in 30 minutes

Social Media

4 hours ago, Social Media said:

The interview, released on “The Joe Rogan Experience” YouTube channel, is two hours and fifty-eight minutes long. It drew nearly 300,000 views less than 30 minutes after it went up.

Biden couldn't stay awake half that long and Harris would have run through her entire middle class upbringing and run out of new stuff to say 5 minutes in.

I missed downloading it while I was in Thailand this week.  It'll be tougher to find here where they block most Social Media...  Flew back this morning.  (19th monthly visa exempt entry in a row if anyone's wondering if there's a firm VE limit at BKK...  But I digress.)

Hoping Rogan did what he's good at...  Asking questions then letting his guests talk.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Around 0.1% of the U.S. population, while many viewers will have undoubtedly been overseas.

So yes, meh!

Did you miss that was just the first 30 mins?

Over 6 million now. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Arriving 3 hours late, too late for those who don’t want to left hanging around for late showing low energy Donny:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/rally-goers-leave-in-droves-after-trump-is-3-hours-late/2024/10/25/1db58e8b-e93a-459d-be32-61f2c3313e93_video.html

wow, a 30 second video with no context whatsoever, 

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i expect ther ewill be silence from the MSM about it, just like the Musk one, because they wont be able to edit the clips to portray Trump in a bad light.

Or, they found something far, far more important to talk about.

Nothing that this pair of Dilbert's say needs editing to remove 'bad light'.

• Agree 1

The Rogan thing is a complete Kamala Killer.

It's a 3 hour interview.

Imagine Soros and the rest of Kamala's handlers leaving her alone in a 3 hour interview.

NEVER gonna happen - she can't even do an interview without access to all of the questions beforehand.

Not a Trump fan (or a Rogan fan since he encourages use of DMT, Marijuana etc. to his youmg listeners - and is the LEAST funny comedian EVER) but Kamala is a diversity hire with middle management potential AT BEST.

Her only hope is THOSE voting machines:

image.jpeg.c4089606bed8c35ecb0f6458f8113116.jpeg

Edited by BruceWayne
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i expect ther ewill be silence from the MSM about it, just like the Musk one, because they wont be able to edit the clips to portray Trump in a bad light.

To know what? That Trump claimed again he won the 2020 election? 🤣

6 minutes ago, BruceWayne said:

It's a 3 hour interview.

Imagine Soros and the rest of Kamala's handlers leaving her alone in a 3 hour interview.

NEVER gonna happen - she can't even do an interview without access to all of the questions beforehand.

Not a Trump fan (or a Rogan fan since he encourages use of DMT, Marijuana etc. to his youmg listeners - and is the LEAST funny comedian EVER) but Kamala is a diversity hire with middle management potential AT BEST.

Conspiracy addicts popping up like mushrooms.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, BruceWayne said:

It's a 3 hour interview.

Not a Trump fan, but diffuses MAGA propaganda: Soros, Dominion, etc... 🤣

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, impulse said:

Biden couldn't stay awake half that long and Harris would have run through her entire middle class upbringing and run out of new stuff to say 5 minutes in.

I missed downloading it while I was in Thailand this week.  It'll be tougher to find here where they block most Social Media...  Flew back this morning.  (19th monthly visa exempt entry in a row if anyone's wondering if there's a firm VE limit at BKK...  But I digress.)

Hoping Rogan did what he's good at...  Asking questions then letting his guests talk.

So you're back in the USA? Or Trump's future USA where all TV stations and social media being critics of Trump are off the air, blocked and Verboten!

34 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Or, they found something far, far more important to talk about.

Nothing that this pair of Dilbert's say needs editing to remove 'bad light'.

no, it's because the media cannot control the narrative. 

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bubblegum said:

Almost 3 hours. Not going to waste my time sorr. I'm sure all he said, he did before.

no, you prefer to listen to edited clips or read things from anonymous sources rather then hear directly. 

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

I suggest you have a look. It's now heading toward 8 million. I've watched it. Two reasonable people having an articulate discussion. No way Harris could do this.

Would she want too.............😁

Your hero has to try everything, to avoid that cell..............😨

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Almost 3 hours. Not going to waste my time sorr. I'm sure all he said, he did before.

There's that absolute determination to stay ignorant.  And proud of it.

I'll put it on in the background when I'm doing laundry and poking up around the house.