Joe Rogan releases podcast with Trump, draws 300K views in 30 minutes

Social Media

54 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

But they talked about it a bit later

So Trump would have documents proving the big lie is not a lie, and would have kept them hidden for four years? It's laughable, indeed!

Well, maybe he didn't lie in the quote, as he talked aboutb" papers you would not believe"! 🤣

53 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

What America needs is a strong, articulate leader that can get their message across clearly and take charge that's why I would vote for Kamala.

Oh God please no, not this again?

47 minutes ago, BruceWayne said:

Not sure if this  one is real tbh but u can make your own mind up

I've made my mind about your... your... gullibility.

28 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

CNN goes hardball on Harris and she FAILS. She also FAILED to answer the direct question of funding.

And nary a word about how Trump always seems to get the low-brow questions rather than hard-ball ones.

Granted she is ineloquent and untested in high office but somehow the MAGA collective overlook the very same traits in their chosen dear leader. They seem to hold her to some much, much higher standard. A standard that Trump hasn't a hope in hell of attaining.

Edited by NanLaew
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, thesetat2013 said:

I would bet money that you and most of the likes you got did not even bother to watch all the video interview.

Why bother, Trump alone on a chair, answering questions by a smily bloke sitting opposite.

Most of us have watched Trump spouting his nonsense daily for weeks now, so no point watching him in a variety show....🤗

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

Are you serious? Trump always seem to get the tough detailed questions to answer. Harris always gets the questions that require one-word answers or limited knowledge about the topic. Which she always falters in her replies to those. 

Your 'avin a larf, stop making things up........🙄

Besides, Trump has to answer for the nonsense he has spouted, all of his own making, which he fails to do, miserably...

Eating the cats & dogs, how embarrassing for you supporters.................🤣

• Confused 2

9 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

You've gotta be kidding. Trump is presidential. He has the track record. Harris is anything but presidential. Even Hillary Clinton came across as more presidential than this vacuous product of bureaucracy. This woman could be Commander in Chief of the most powerful military on the planet.

"dinsdale" ol' chap, did you not know Kamala is vice President of the USA, NOW.....?  :sorry:..................:unsure:

Edited by transam
  • Confused 1

Just now, transam said:

"dinsdale" ol' chap, did you not know Kamala vice President of the USA, NOW.....?  :sorry:..................:unsure:

How would anyone know she is the VP except for news telling you. Since she has done nothing as VP the last 3 years except lie and hide Bidens incompetence and cover for him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dinsdale said:

What America needs is a strong, articulate leader that can get their message across clearly and take charge that's why I would vote for Kamala.

Trump is a whining coward who's not able to face reality without making up ridiculous conspiracy theories! 🤣

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Just now, thesetat2013 said:

How would anyone know she is the VP except for news telling you. Since she has done nothing as VP the last 3 years except lie and hide Bidens incompetence and cover for him. 

Great, our forum vice President guru has shown up to give us a list of her duties over the last 4 years.

Go ahead..........:clap2:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

"dinsdale" ol' chap, did you not know Kamala vice President of the USA, NOW.....?  :sorry:..................:unsure:

Did I say she is the president or did I say she's not presidential? There is a difference that you have failed to grasp in my previous post.

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

pres·i·den·tial
/ˌprezəˈden(t)SH(ə)l/
adjective

1. relating to a president or presidency.
    • having a bearing or demeanor befitting a president; dignified and confident.
      "America wants a president who looks presidential"
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Did I say she is the president or did I say she's not presidential? There is a difference that you have failed to grasp in my previous post.

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

pres·i·den·tial
/ˌprezəˈden(t)SH(ə)l/

adjective

1. relating to a president or presidency.
    • having a bearing or demeanor befitting a president; dignified and confident.
      "America wants a president who looks presidential"

So what, she was deemed good enough to take the reins as the President's back-up, she is THE Vice President..............😃................:intheclub:

Your Trump crashed out in 2020, not good enough for another 4 years, get used to it, he failed the test, and hasn't stopped crying ever since..........😭

You blind will never see.......🙃

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

I'm not sure it was because she was deemed good enough. More about virtue signaling IMO. What I reckon though is the Dems are regretting their decision. However, once again you use deflection which is your way when you have no answer. I said Trump is more presidential than and Harris who is in no way presidential (see above definition). I would challenge anyone to say that Harris is the more presidential of the two. 

I gave you a laugh......Your not sure she is good enough, the Dems are regretting their decision.....Oh wow, dinsdale knows it all.......

And dinsdale wants to now challenge us all..................Oh, wow........:unsure:

You should get out there on Trumps failing vote trail, you would be a winner for him......:clap2:..................😃

• Confused 1

Can somebody explain how she is going to 'turn the page' on what she has been involved in going over the past 4 years, when she has said she would not have done anything different?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

Definitely not. She looks like a fish out of water. Not qualified for the job at all. I'm sure there were better choices, had the actually allowed it

You will have to wait and see, that's if she gets the big job, not guessing all the time...😉

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, proton said:

Can somebody explain how she is going to 'turn the page' on what she has been involved in going over the past 4 years, when she has said she would not have done anything different?

She was not, and is not the President at this time, she is the Vice President following orders.

You will find out what she wants to do if she gets the big job.

Trump in prison would be a good start, though....:clap2:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thesetat2013 said:

Are you serious? Trump always seem to get the tough detailed questions to answer. Harris always gets the questions that require one-word answers or limited knowledge about the topic. Which she always falters in her replies to those. 

If you think the questions they ask Trump are difficult, and the answers he gives are well-considered, meaningful and honest, then maybe you should have paid more attention in school.

Don't worry, you're not alone.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, dinsdale said:

You've gotta be kidding. Trump is presidential. He has the track record.

A 'track record' that Michelle Obama EASILY and ELOQUENTLY eviscerated in less than five minutes.

Back of the class now, face the wall.

• Thanks 1