Clashes and Arrests as Tommy Robinson Supporters March Through London

Social Media

7 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

John Cleese - @JohnCleese (Twitter X)

Some years ago I opined that London was not really an English city any more Since then, virtually all my friends from abroad have confirmed my observation So there must be some truth in it... I note also that London was the UK city that voted most strongly to remain in the EU.

John Cleese criticised for saying London no longer an English city | John Cleese | The Guardian

John Cleese criticised for saying London no longer an English city.
Sadiq Khan and comedian Dom Joly among those condemning ‘racist’ and ‘hypocritical’ claims.

John Cleese is the atypical and quintessential Englishman and he has been saying since 2011 that the massive amount of immigration (legal and illegal) has made London into a City that is not 'English' anymore.  The protests made by people are not about the new people or their race or their religion - it is a protest about the fact that they are not integrating and refuse to accept English culture and social norms.  It was a protest against the failed social nonsense called multi-culturalism, that failed to recognise that there are some people who will never adapt or adopt, and they should not be allowed to stay in England if they dont.  They dont have to go to the cricket and eat pork pies, but they must accept English traditions, and they have no right to demand that their own religious, cultural and social norms over-rule those of the English in their own country. 

And the aging, senile hypocrite is now an immigrant on St Kitts......almost akin to a Python sketch.

Edited by Will B Good
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

All left wing Governments are thugs.

I know. I have had exposure to the working class hard left and the student hard left. It's no mystery why there are mass murders when there is a communist takeover.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

And the aging. senile hypocrite is now an immigrant on St Kitts......almost akin to a Python sketch.

I heard that St Kitts is much nicer than an Isaan village for aging. senile hypocrites.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Some years ago I opined that London was not really an English city any more Since then, virtually all my friends from abroad have confirmed my observation So there must be some truth in it... I note also that London was the UK city that voted most strongly to remain in the EU.

John Cleese criticised for saying London no longer an English city | John Cleese | The Guardian

Sadiq Khan and comedian Dom Joly among those condemning ‘racist’ and ‘hypocritical’ claims.

John Cleese is the atypical and quintessential Englishman and he has been saying since 2011 that the massive amount of immigration (legal and illegal) has made London into a City that is not 'English' anymore.  The protests made by people are not about the new people or their race or their religion - it is a protest about the fact that they are not integrating and refuse to accept English culture and social norms.  It was a protest against the failed social nonsense called multi-culturalism, that failed to recognise that there are some people who will never adapt or adopt, and they should not be allowed to stay in England if they dont.  They dont have to go to the cricket and eat pork pies, but they must accept English traditions, and they have no right to demand that their own religious, cultural and social norms over-rule those of the English in their own country. 

All Foreigners  should go home from the UK ..................apart from Thai Woman , they should be allowed to visit the UK Visa free and stay as long as they like 🙂

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, mokwit said:

I know. I have had exposure to the working class hard left and the student hard left. It's no mystery why there are mass murders when there is a communist takeover.

Bandying the left and communism about as if they are the same thing is no different to saying the right and the NAZIs are the same.....oh wait.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Bandying the left and communism about as if they are the same thing is no different to saying the right and the NAZIs are the same.....oh wait.

I categorically stated HARD Left. They effectively were communists, although it is unlikely even the stated ones could recite the Communist manifesto - it was really about having a license to hate.. It was well known that students at my college were invited to "fact finding" tours in the USSR.

If the Hard Left who advocate Trotskyism aren't Communists, what are they? If Red Robbo wasn't a Communist, what was he? officially a trade unionist and Labour party member.

Edited by mokwit
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

He’s a comedian and well past his best.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Very true.

I saw this interesting comparison on another forum. The first picture of a "nasty vicious hateful" right wingers child, and then one of a "#bekind leftie" liberal's child.

Obviously you must blame the parents not the children, but this is just one example that tells you all you need to know about where the vitriol is coming from in the debate.

image.png.3bd13cc6ecbe9cb96e190b81566da084.png

Absolutely mad.  "We're the antifascists and we're here to attack you and try to stop you from speaking out about political issues!"  I think maybe they added the "anti" part in error.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I absolutely support a full and thorough police investigation, up to and including prosecution and if found guilty imprisonment to the fullest extent of the relevant law.

Will that do you?

Investigate what?  You don't need to get Sherlock Holmes involved here to look for clues as its literally on video.  He sucker punched a guy who had his hands in his pockets and then proceeded to continue to punch him whilst he was on the ground and looks to have thrown a few kicks in for good measure.   The Labour MP is an absolute thug and if Peter Lynch can be given a 2 year 8 month sentence for holding up a placard with uncomfortable words and shouting at police then this should be a much more significant jail sentence.  People have died after being sucker punched after all so a strong message needs to be sent to inform leftist thugs that this kind of behaviour is unacceptable.   

This Labour government is and continues to be an absolute clown show.  The 20% of the electorate who voted for these morons should be hanging their heads in shame.   

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

49 minutes ago, James105 said:

Investigate what?  You don't need to get Sherlock Holmes involved here to look for clues as its literally on video.  He sucker punched a guy who had his hands in his pockets and then proceeded to continue to punch him whilst he was on the ground and looks to have thrown a few kicks in for good measure.   The Labour MP is an absolute thug and if Peter Lynch can be given a 2 year 8 month sentence for holding up a placard with uncomfortable words and shouting at police then this should be a much more significant jail sentence.  People have died after being sucker punched after all so a strong message needs to be sent to inform leftist thugs that this kind of behaviour is unacceptable.   

This Labour government is and continues to be an absolute clown show.  The 20% of the electorate who voted for these morons should be hanging their heads in shame.   

By all means take that to court only to discover the background circumstances of the event, what was being said, what had preceded the assault.

Much better to have that investigated prior to bringing charges and presenting those in court only to have the defense team reveal the details…. Don’t you agree?

1 hour ago, Tidal wave said:

Tommy is sentenced to 18 months in prison less three days. But he will be released at the half-way point — just under nine months.🤔

Don’t worry, he’ll be back behind bars again soon after.

He demonstrably thinks he’s above tge law.

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

By all means take that to court only to discover the background circumstances of the event, what was being said, what had preceded the assault.

Much better to have that investigated prior to bringing charges and presenting those in court only to have the defense team reveal the details…. Don’t you agree?

Based on what you saw in that video, a (potentially deadly) sucker punch followed by further punches and kicks when the bloke was on the floor, what background circumstances do you think would get him off a charge of assault? 

If he was a Reform party member he'd probably be on his way to the clink already. 

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So you think the MP could have been justified sucker punching his constituent and then continuously punching him when he was on the ground based on words (possibly even unpleasant words) the constituent may have said?   Where in the law does it allow a person to do that?  

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Why does Tommy think that he is ?

A Muslim at a Manchester  Airport ?

Don’t take my word for it, here’s what the Judge had to say:

Jailing Yaxley-Lennon for 18 months, Mr Justice Johnson said: “In a democratic society underpinned by the rule of law, court orders must be obeyed.

“Nobody is above the law. Nobody can pick or choose which laws or which injunctions they obey, or which they do not.

“Even if they believe that an injunction is... contrary to their views they must comply with the injunction.

“They are not entitled to set themselves up as the judge in their own court. Otherwise the administration of justice and rule of law would break down.”

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c704eedkqkvo

Your ‘Muslim at Manchester AirPort’ whataboutary is noted as the irrelevance it is.

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Don’t worry, he’ll be back behind bars again soon after.

He demonstrably thinks he’s above tge law.

Sometimes breaking the law is the only way to expose the real truth. I'm glad someone has the balls to do it. 

He also puts his life in constant danger, considering the nutters he exposes and the way they like to take retribution. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, James105 said:

So you think the MP could have been justified sucker punching his constituent and then continuously punching him when he was on the ground based on words (possibly even unpleasant words) the constituent may have said?   Where in the law does it allow a person to do that?  

I think nothing of the sort.

I have made my views very clear, they can be summarized as full due process of justice:

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I absolutely support a full and thorough police investigation, up to and including prosecution and if found guilty imprisonment to the fullest extent of the relevant law.

Will that do you?

Let me know what in the above you have a problem with.

11 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Based on what you saw in that video, a (potentially deadly) sucker punch followed by further punches and kicks when the bloke was on the floor, what background circumstances do you think would get him off a charge of assault? 

If he was a Reform party member he'd probably be on his way to the clink already. 

Same response to you.

I absolutely support a full and thorough police investigation, up to and including prosecution and if found guilty imprisonment to the fullest extent of the relevant law.

Will that do you?

6 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Sometimes breaking the law is the only way to expose the real truth. I'm glad someone has the balls to do it. 

He also puts his life in constant danger, considering the nutters he exposes and the way they like to take retribution. 

He hasn’t exposed anyone.

He’s grifting.

I have this friendly advice, don’t send him any of your money.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I think nothing of the sort.

I have made my views very clear, they can be summarized as full due process of justice:

Let me know what in the above you have a problem with.

The only defence he could have for hitting someone is self defence, but since the person he attacked had his hands in his pockets and showed no threatening behaviour that defence is out, especially so as he didn't walk away after sucker punching the man to the ground but continued to rain down punches on the man like a feral animal.

I don't have a problem with what you said in much the same way that I don't have a problem with what NPCs say when I am playing Grand Theft Auto as it's just a pre-programmed response from a character that doesn't hold any views of their own.  It's expected and predictable, but sometimes I still engage with them for mild amusement to see what their programmers have told them to say given a particular scenario.