Do Jewish People Have High IQ?

CanadaSam

Mind blown by Israel's retaliatory attack on Iran, targeting only a few military missile sites that were defending some of their prized and most valuable oilfields, gas fields, etc. sending a very clear warning, that if we can attack these sites defending these financially invaluable sites, we can also ruin your country financially by attacking the actual targets you were trying to defend!

I have always wondered about the IQ of the Jewish people, from starting banking generations ago when there was no such thing, now basically running the US banking system, and also the high percentage of Chess champions (almost a third are of Jewish ancestry).

I know from friends I have had, they are smart, extremely so, when it comes to money!

• Confused 1

The Israelis seem to lack basic math skills.  When you create terrorists faster than you kill them, the numbers don't go in your direction.  And every collateral death of an innocent creates newly minted potential terrorists.

Most of the Jews I knew in the US were pretty high IQ.   I even dated quite a few JAPs, who were generally too smart crafty by half for me.

Edited by impulse

56 minutes ago, CanadaSam said:

Mind blown by Israel's retaliatory attack on Iran, targeting only a few military missile sites that were defending some of their prized and most valuable oilfields, gas fields, etc. sending a very clear warning, that if we can attack these sites defending these financially invaluable sites, we can also ruin your country financially by attacking the actual targets you were trying to defend!

I have always wondered about the IQ of the Jewish people, from starting banking generations ago when there was no such thing, now basically running the US banking system, and also the high percentage of Chess champions (almost a third are of Jewish ancestry).

I know from friends I have had, they are smart, extremely so, when it comes to money!

Judaism requires Jews to send their first born Child to higher education/University and its been that way for 1000's of years .

Jewish families who couldn't afford to send their Child to University dropped out of the Religion and became a Palestinian .

So Palestinians are (former) Jews who were not successful enough to continue being Jewish . 

Culling the herd to make it stronger , the weakest drop out 

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Jewish families who couldn't afford to send their Child to University dropped out of the Religion and became a Palestinian

Fascinating.  If true.

To those who say Israeli's are dumb to allow terrorists to propogate next door through stupidity, I say, learn Chess.

You need to think through many, many moves way ahead.

There are many people who say (and can prove) that they were fully aware of the massacre of some 1200 Israeli's that took place, way before it did.

They did nothing to stop it, because it gave them a viable "reason" to eliminate Palestine.

They do not have enough land, nor enough sea ports.  They are playing the long game, my friends, they are not stupid.