A Few Reasonable Guidelines For This Forum

PeaceBlondie

The recent threads about universities in the Hua Hin and Cha Am area got deleted or closed because there was too much slander, libel, defamation, etc. Now, due to bickering and similar criminal accusations by and for various posters here, I've made two topics about building contractors/developers invisible, handed out one suspension, and am quite ready to hand out more. Whatever you contributed to those topics is invisible.

Read the regular ThaiVisa rules. Please obey them so we can hold conversations that don't end in closings, deletions, criminal defamation, etc. Thank you.

sukanyacondo, I hear you. I will merge the two topics, throw out all the libel and slander, all the bickering between posters, and see what's left. I doubt that you got much useful information that wasn't slanted, but surely there are a couple of gems in there.

It's hard to exercise normal common sense when you're breaking up shit-fights between overgrown little boys.

Any builders that were reccomended to me would be throughly investigated by me, many "self promoters" were in there but it doesnt mean to say they are no good. I would of course always go and see any work they did and insist on a full spec sheet and be on site everyday as this is the only safe way to build anything.

Thanks Paul