Want To Rent Studio Apartment In Bangkok - Need Advice

I guess this is the best place to seek advice in order not to pay over the market for a unit in BKK. If you are an agent and can meet our requirement and budget, please contact me for viewing. My colleague is now in Bangkok ready to view the units.

MUST HAVE Services in the UNIT

1) UBC (Truevisions Platinum Package)

2) Internet (Cable / ADSL - Hi Speed. Minimum 1mb. must not be wifi connection)

3) Fully furnished.

Location prefer to have shopping malls, supermarket nearby.

Budget is around 14k/mth with the services above and inclusive of electricity and water and we are not willing to do higher on the budget.

Commencement date: 15th Sept.

Gym/Pool facility are preferred but not a must.

If you have a unit for rent and can fit our budget and requirement, please pm me.

Hello my name is Jeff and I have a room which is sort of a studio for rent near the Marriott in the exciting Nana area. It is listed on Craigs List under Thailand at 11,000 baht. It has all that you mentioned and more (e.g., Wireless Internet 2.5 mps, dvd player and library, washing machine, plus). The utilities have never gone over 3,000 even in hot months when I was using aircondiitoning all of the time...they are usually 1,500. The internet is about 700 for half share. The room is on a two-room hallway. I will attach photos and you can see the original ad or contact me for more information if it sounds good. I guess I could rent it for 14,000 taking a chance on your use of electricity...it is a cool room so you would have to be a polar bear to go over 2000 actually. Anyway, I think it would work. You can join the Marriott Health Club and Pool for a minimal amount per month.

Gym/Pool facility are preferred but not a must.