Not Calling Anyone A Dog But...

intoxicajun

TURN AROUND AND LOOK!!

The road from Icon, the premiere in safety and security for their elite clientel, to Kata should not be traveled on before 5am and after 10pm. The Icon Owner should utilize all measures that his clientel know this full well, but he is got his hands full. I will pay 2 security guards, one at each end to wave off tourists and dumbarses. Maybe then I could read some quaility posts.

reminds me of a movie saw once. Guy wants property cheap, hires thugs to rn everyone out, buys land cheap, makes a supercity. Robocop, I think.

Walk tall carry a big arse PIT BULL.

TURN AROUND AND LOOK!!

The road from Icon, the premiere in safety and security for their elite clientel, to Kata should not be traveled on before 5am and after 10pm. The Icon Owner should utilize all measures that his clientel know this full well, but he is got his hands full. I will pay 2 security guards, one at each end to wave off tourists and dumbarses. Maybe then I could read some quaility posts.

reminds me of a movie saw once. Guy wants property cheap, hires thugs to rn everyone out, buys land cheap, makes a supercity. Robocop, I think.

Whadda...??! Is this a computer translation of some Thai website?

TURN AROUND AND LOOK!!

The road from Icon, the premiere in safety and security for their elite clientel, to Kata should not be traveled on before 5am and after 10pm. The Icon Owner should utilize all measures that his clientel know this full well..

the answer to your question is his nick 'intoxicajun' :o

TURN AROUND AND LOOK!!

The road from Icon, the premiere in safety and security for their elite clientel, to Kata should not be traveled on before 5am and after 10pm. The Icon Owner should utilize all measures that his clientel know this full well..

the answer to your question is his nick 'intoxicajun' :o

Pleae enlighten me ;what/where is Icon?

I have to admit, some of you really crack me up.

IN- meaning inside

TOX- as in toxic

CAJ- like in a cage

and

UN - as in UNDO, like right click, undo.

To break it down: Inside a toxic cage trying to undo myself.

The post is to point out how ridiculous it is to hear people getting ganked on that road by kids with knives and machettes for pennies on the dollar. Icon is not to blame, lack of knowledge is. I mean Icon could spread the word. Funny that so many people are still getting robbed by knife point. I have neve been robbed by knife point, not sure why.

All I mean to say is stay off the bad roads. But, as I have said before, as long as someone is getting robbed, at least the crooks are staying over there, and are nowhere near my front yard, god help them.

Oh, and a Pit Bull (K-9) riding along with you on a scooter would get you further than a fanny pack would. My Opinion. But as long as there are fools, they can keep the crooks fed and happy.

This will be the last post I make on this topic, because like most things here, it will never change. That is why I love it sooooo.

love to all