Anyone Looking For A Programmer?

Anyone looking for a java programmer over in Thailand? What kind of rates can I expect? I have 10+ years experience.

Allan

Thai Connection

check out the post or nation, that'll give you some idea unless you are lucky enough to get sent out by your company in the UK.

i was gonna ask you on the other side what languages you were doing but now i have an answer. 'mumps', chrust ain't heard that one mentioned for years.

java programmers are two a penny these days.... unless you got some specific stuff like Swing etc.

Anyone looking for a java programmer over in Thailand? What kind of rates can I expect? I have 10+ years experience.

Allan

Thai Connection

check out the post or nation, that'll give you some idea unless you are lucky enough to get sent out by your company in the UK.

i was gonna ask you on the other side what languages you were doing but now i have an answer. 'mumps', chrust ain't heard that one mentioned for years.

java programmers are two a penny these days.... unless you got some specific stuff like Swing etc.

swing ? specific ..umm no not really. most thai comp sci. graduates are very competent with java UI programming.

as a technical lead you would be better to be at the cutting edge of enterprise software development(very high load clustered transactional systems with load balancing/failover etc..., security/encryption expertise etc...).

of course, many years of experience and several reference projects would need to accompany the above skills.