Condo At Hua Hin Sport Complex

idahospud

Hi,

If you mean sports villa condo's, then it is a good location in terms of the beach, motorbike taxis and the facilities are very good. We live in the town houses at the back soi and we are very happy there.

The building seems pretty good, it would then just come down to the price of the condo and whether it suits your needs. Remember to check the allocation of foreign ownership.

Dj

Hua Hin Sport Villa is a good location, aproximatly 4 km from town center. Most of the condos there are 30 m2, the price for purchase should be around 1M - 1,2M B. Cheaper ones are usually at ground floor and very noisy. The complex got 2 pools, restaurant, internet, fitness center (small one), sauna and snooker. For further informations please check http://www.huahinsportvilla.com/

• 2 weeks later...
Is there anybody in Hua Hin that can give me some input about the Sport Complex Condos in Hua hin.

I am considering a purchase of one. Any info or experience would be greatly appreciated. :o

Hi,

I own 3 condo's at the sport villa and i think the place is pretty good for the price, as location and facilities are good.

sometimes parking your jeep/car can be a little difficult over weekends and holidays times.

Plus most of the long term renter etc are helpful and friendly.

best wishes

Adrian

• 5 weeks later...

I stayed at the sportvillas .They seemed good especially for the price

I am not sure if the two bedrooms are in the same building They call them town houses.

I tried to book one they were all full

The studios 8k per month I think that is a good deal also

• 3 months later...
I stayed at the sportvillas .They seemed good especially for the price

I am not sure if the two bedrooms are in the same building They call them town houses.

I tried to book one they were all full

The studios 8k per month I think that is a good deal also

I lived here for about 2 years untill my house was finished, studio apartment, had a great time. The house are at the back near the railway line, this will take getting used too.