Any Western Women In Chiang Rai

sawadeesparkle

I came to Chiang Rai in September to teach kindergarten. I received a warm welcome from the Thais I have met but I have not located any Western ladies..........Surely there are some?!?!?! I heard there's a lady named Jane from England who manages property but have no way of locating her. I get the feeling that this forum is mostly Western men with Thai partners but, if you know of any Western ladies who would enjoy a chat, please ask them to contact me through the forum. Many thanks!!

At the concert this evening at Rai Mae Fah Luang there will be at least 7 or 8 foreign women.

Please see the topic "events in Chiang Rai".

Jane from the UK will be there too and probably the section "Montessori" as well.

Hope to see you,

Limbo :o

I came to Chiang Rai in September to teach kindergarten. I received a warm welcome from the Thais I have met but I have not located any Western ladies..........Surely there are some?!?!?! I heard there's a lady named Jane from England who manages property but have no way of locating her. I get the feeling that this forum is mostly Western men with Thai partners but, if you know of any Western ladies who would enjoy a chat, please ask them to contact me through the forum. Many thanks!!

And? Did you find her?

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, didn't find her. A nice fellow sent her an email on my behalf but perhaps she is still on holiday?? At any rate, I will try to go to a Harrier's meeting. Someone said there were several women there; however, they likely have partners.

Thanks for asking.............

Nope, didn't find her. A nice fellow sent her an email on my behalf but perhaps she is still on holiday?? At any rate, I will try to go to a Harrier's meeting. Someone said there were several women there; however, they likely have partners.

Thanks for asking.............

I did send her an email and discussed it with you. She told me that she would send you an email. Anyways, her family visited her during Christmas and New Years eve....